over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

newbie need advice on contest prep

jcwill

Registered
i am new to the whole aas aspect of bb. i need to figure out what to take for a show i have in june 08. i have reach my limit with my body naturally i think. i am 25 6 foot 3, i weigh 215lbs, i eat 6 times all clean with a total of 6000 plus cal every day without fail. train 6 days a week do a three day spilt mon- chest tri shoulder tues-back bis traps wed- legs thurs chest tris shoulders fir- back bis traps and sat-legs. i only to no more that 3 sets of 10 per body part with heavy wieght but flawless form. i am gettin slow results but i need to get to 300 to be a threat in this sport. i was plannin on running gh and slowly building up the gh from 2 a day to 5 day 5days on/ 2 off till the show. also i was going to run test startin at 250mg/week and building to 1000/mg week for 10 weeks then of for 5weeks first to see what results happen and if dosage is to strong or to weak.winny 50 a day for 10 weeks. Metformin 250 after workouts. pct is clomid and nolva for 5 weeks also. what else i am sure i need to fine tune this alot more but i dont start this till the second week of dec due to career . any suggestions cuz i want to be a freak and wont stop till i get there.

How long have you been training? Also, I am really curious as to your diet - what, how much of it, and when. Those things may be revealing but I am already more inclined to advise you to seek out a nutritionist - I may be wrong but I have a feeling you will make greater progress in the long run from doing that first and gaining a concrete foundation rather than turning to anabolics right now. I simply do not believe that at your height 215 pounds is the best your body can muster, naturally. Also, you have a very challenging split there - I think - being natural, lacking progress, etc. (I think it would be tough on me to work my entire body in 3 days and then continually repeat that process with only a day's rest in between). Oh, one more thing - if you "want to be a freak" then fully accept that it is a long term proposition. MOST lack the "wind" - cannot maintain for the long haul. Settle in and keep your nose to the grindstone - knowledge, application and work-ethic will do the trick.

Last edited:
been training since i was 16 didnt get really serious tillbout 3 years ago. i went from 166 to 215 and anywhere from 10 to 15 percent bodyfat depending on summer or fall. i am pretty sure i am going to pack on 5lbs this winter or at least i hope. i am a hardgainer, i mess around with aas once nothing big it was 200mg deca/wk and 200mg/wl of test e but didnt see results in muscle growth at all. i have been at my current weight for about 5 months i might just be in slump and will bust out of it soon. i live in sc and in a small town here, and the nutritionist that i now around here know less than i do. but if you think i should just take a year or two more to keep pushing what i can do then i might just do that. i think my real limiting factor right now is eating more. with the cycle i took about 18 months ago i was hungry alot but right now i am force feeding most of my meals. but i eat cup of white, cup of oatmeal cup of yogurt and some pb on toast for breakfast, then i usally eat 3 meals of 8 oz chicken or 8 oz lean beef with a cup of rice, pasta or a large potato, dinner varies but is usually 16 oz of meat and two cups of carbs, and i usally eat either a 8oz chx or 3 pb before bed, during the night i drink a half a muscle juice shake twice. i take 20g pro and gatorade before workout and 40g after i workout, i know my protien count is never below 250 a day, the last time i added it up it was like 5780 cals a day, yet this may not be enought still for me, i just am constant full and dont want more to eat most the time, but i have been doing this for about 6 months right now anything else you could help me with i would very much been in your debt for, if i have to sit out this year and mature my muscle another year to make sure that i kick freaking ass and walk home with 1st over overall would be a prob but i was thinkin that the rebound out the contest diet would actually put some good lean muscle to use in 09 dont know but was just a thought i had

Actually, you've gained like 60 lbs since beginning training? That's pretty good. Of course Not considering how much linear growth accounts for over that period. Pretty much I made it to around 170 - knowing what I know now about nutrition I think I could've put on 30 more pounds naturally, but who knows. I did my first cycle (less than the doses you've mentioned) and made good gains. Then I actually trained natural again for a few years and did gain muscle but held some fat too. Then, back to being enhanced and never looking back since. Odd that you didn't gain from your virgin cycle - lots there could be at fault . . . authenticity of compounds, DIET, whatever, but it is very suspicious - should grow like a madman on that first one. There's something missing. So far, I have NEVER seen anyone jump in with myself or my circle and not make excellent progress, and I expect many of the guys on here have seen the same within their own folds. Maybe contact Phil or one of the several knowledgeable guys who may accept clients - can't go wrong learning from someone at that level. If you were local to me I'd invite you to drop by and hang with us (I've got one hell of a gym right on my property). I'll p.m. you with some contacts if you don't hook up with someone here on the board (but I think you do need some individual attention and nit-picking 'cause something's amiss).

JC that is not a good way to cycle: " run test startin at 250mg/week and building to 1000/mg week for 10 weeks then of for 5weeks first to see what results happen and if dosage is to strong or to weak.winny 50 a day for 10 weeks. Metformin 250 after workouts. pct is clomid and nolva for 5 weeks."

This is your first cycle correct? I would simply use TEST @ 500 a week thru out. If winny and test is all you have, then run the Winny EOD for the first 4 weeks come off;then for the last 4 weeks 50 mgs a day. I would not run GH at all, especially for a first cycle. Clomid is really not needed neither, just Nolva. But really keep banging hard in the gym!

cool, i really am grateful for any help i can get there are no real people with any knowledge on how to compete or how to get great results. i just would like to put some more size on along with some weight i have a few source for supplies but i dont know how these internet sources are i have been burned by one but i didnt do my research on it and its my fault. i know what the effects are on most aas. all i do is read read read about this sport and how to improve myself, i have gotten into the split i have just by trial and error, i am gettin tighter as far as i can see but at my height and weight i know i will get crushed in a light heavy class no matter how tight i get and with the way the scene in the south is mass is all that seems to win the show, but i want to be close to 300lb in 4 years so thats 20 solid pounds of muscle a year and so far i am 15lb from hitting my first goal which was 230 by jan 1 i still may reach it but i have to reach it by march 1st cause i will start cleanin up and shreddin down by then. i am a knowledge ponge and will take every bit of advice i can get and with try them and see what results i get.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws