over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker joins team Hosstile Nutrtion

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just saw Nick joined up with Fuad.

I really enjoy there podcast it makes my work day so much better.

I hope in the future it doesn’t effect that relationship.

I remember picking up magazines and I felt like those ads were either more effective or I was just younger. But with social media being so immediate and seeing athletes bounce around so much how do athletes make sponsors money.

Like nick clearly made it this far without Hosstile products. That goes with any athlete so how does it generate revenue. I’m not gonna go out and buy Hosstile products now.

I feel like that industry is dead you either like a product or you don’t.

I remember picking up magazines and I felt like those ads were either more effective or I was just younger. But with social media being so immediate and seeing athletes bounce around so much how do athletes make sponsors money.

Like nick clearly made it this far without Hosstile products. That goes with any athlete so how does it generate revenue. I’m not gonna go out and buy Hosstile products now.

Because they aren’t really marketing towards you. It’s high school and college aged kids who are the most impressionable. They follow the athletes. It’s like in pro sports today, I was listening to a podcast and they were saying how most kids don’t really have a team, they have a player and they follow that player and his team becomes their team. Think about Lebron. Maybe this isn’t completly apples to apples but I guarantee you they ran the and numbers and our confident Nick has enough of a loyal following that they would trade Raw pre workout for Hosstile pre workout 100%.

I think any kid that can remotely relate or look up to nick will buy there products based off that. I did it when I was younger reading through the muscular development mags and singling out the pros I thought I could relate to or wanted trouble have there’ll physique. Cell tech was junk but I bought it based on who I admired at the time…

And I like to think nick is smart enough to only join hostile if the deal was amazing and not based on the friendship.

I said this in the other thread but he seems to have ruined the relationship with Matt.
And I think did that with his coach before Matt too?
Hopefully doesn’t do the same with Fouaid.

I'm not a supplement guy but do find the industry fascinating. How do total sales compare to 20 years ago? I feel like fitness is more popular but bodybuilding less. With so many companies now days, is each one less profitable?

Also curious why companies use bodybuilder vs pro or college athletes who are more well known to try and reach even more people. I guess cost?

Also never see supplements marketed on TV or even energy drinks. I recall when I was younger I think Shannon Sharpe and bill Romanoski marketed eas and they had banners on the broncos stadium and ads on TV

I'm not a supplement guy but do find the industry fascinating. How do total sales compare to 20 years ago? I feel like fitness is more popular but bodybuilding less. With so many companies now days, is each one less profitable?

Also curious why companies use bodybuilder vs pro or college athletes who are more well known to try and reach even more people. I guess cost?

Also never see supplements marketed on TV or even energy drinks. I recall when I was younger I think Shannon Sharpe and bill Romanoski marketed eas and they had banners on the broncos stadium and ads on TV
The supplement industry’s worth last year was just shy of $152B. Predicted to increase to over $200B with in the next 10 years. There is plenty of room for small companies to make a profitable dime. And due to social media, people follow these athlete closer and feel as if they know them. The sponsors absolutely benefit from these athletes and with an O contender in the coming years… that’s going to bring in real cash.

Oh I fell for those damn ad’s in the muscle mags as a pre-teen, and through my high school days. Then got my eyes opened in my early twenties that the guys posing in the pics didn’t get those gains from taking those products!

Cage

With so many companies now days, is each one less profitable?

I'm going to say yes. When Muscletech products came in these containers, they were absolutely dominating the market and their revenue showed just in the athletes they had sponsored. At one point they had Jay Cutler, Johnnie Jackson, Dexter Jackson, Chris Cormier, Branch Warren, King Kamali, Darrem Charles, Mat Duvall, and I think some others all at the same time. Now they come across as a lower tier brand and only Henry Cavill is their celebrity spokesperson.

I see tons of companies I've never heard of on Instagram all the time and they all seem to have a steady customer base. So it would seem that it isn't possible for any one to be a giant like Muscletech, Twinlab, Cytodyne, and others experienced early in the millennium.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 5

Nick has young followers that do not understand the concept. I have bought sauces nick has advertised on his IG.. more followers , more revenue to the company.

Also, foad is a nice guy; I’d buy his supplements, I already buy his shirts

i thought nitrix from BSN would make me big like Ronnie

You just didn't take enough. 6 tabs with every meal and 100g syntha-6 protein shakes and you will be a mini Ronnie 😬

The mainstream crowd is really not going to repeat buy as most of them will not be training a month from now, you know cuz its like hard and stuff........ You can either target these types and constantly have to find new customers or market to fewer people who are more likely to repeat buy.

It is very easy these days for companies: give the guy an x month-long contract. Give him a discount code. Compare the numbers x-months later its actually easier these days to tell how much of an increase is due to the new guy on contract vs just general business success.

You just didn't take enough. 6 tabs with every meal and 100g syntha-6 protein shakes and you will be a mini Ronnie 😬
Please we must all stop calling syntha-6 a protein powder as less than half the powder in there is even protein. Total dog shit.

Please we must all stop calling syntha-6 a protein powder as less than half the powder in there is even protein. Total dog shit.

No matter how obvious sometimes on here you have to write something you put is a joke because there is always one who will read each word and not see the obvious. It doesn't matter how much protein is in the product when it's used in a joke like that. It's still labelled as a protein powder. I feel silly even writing this.

Maybe someone else took my post as he will look like Ronnie Coleman if he takes in 100g's of protein and some nitric oxide tabs from BSN.

I should probably add... I hate to break it to people but you won't look like Ronnie Coleman if you take lot's of nitrix.

Now if you take loads of syntha-6 isolate you could look a bit like Ronnie (this is also a joke).

I would have edited that post to it's just a joke but I was too late :eek: A bit rude but you get the point and don't take it personally.

I bought everything muscle tech was shilling at the time. Even bought my share of nitrix.

I was convinced all those beginner gains were the supplements and not the hardwork or the time put in. We convince ourselves the money we spend is money well spent.

I thought that with cell tech and Jay Cutler

No matter how obvious sometimes on here you have to write something you put is a joke because there is always one who will read each word and not see the obvious. It doesn't matter how much protein is in the product when it's used in a joke like that. It's still labelled as a protein powder. I feel silly even writing this.

Maybe someone else took my post as he will look like Ronnie Coleman if he takes in 100g's of protein and some nitric oxide tabs from BSN.

I should probably add... I hate to break it to people but you won't look like Ronnie Coleman if you take lot's of nitrix.

Now if you take loads of syntha-6 isolate you could look a bit like Ronnie (this is also a joke).
No matter the context I will take the opportunity to point out that product is dog shit..............joke or otherwise! lol

I bought everything muscle tech was shilling at the time. Even bought my share of nitrix.

I was convinced all those beginner gains were the supplements and not the hardwork or the time put in. We convince ourselves the money we spend is money well spent.

As much of a dummy that I am, I was privy to the overpriced CellTech and NitroTech. Now Hydroxycut, those Lee Priest ads totally reeled me in. I mean, how could you argue with those results?! And it was JUST Hydroxycut...right? The company can't lie about results, that'd be illegal. That's what my 16 year old brain was telling me...

these products dont do too much for open pro's, they are just food products.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131