advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker just announced he is doing NY Pro!!

TRENUP80

Registered
Newbies
Im excited for this!!!! I am a NY citizen and if it is being held at its usual spot, im only 10 mins away =)

My opinion on this is I believe it will not be held in White Plains (usual location) Covid still has things locked down and events closed still. Either way it will be a great show. I have Nick getting 3rd and qualifying for Olympia. Where does everyone else have him??

Sorry, but NYP 2021 will be held in Tampa, lol

Reactions: XXL
All I know he is a fucking Beast!!!

It will be interesting seeing him go at it again

this years Olympia will be crazy stacked lineup

Im excited for this!!!! I am a NY citizen and if it is being held at its usual spot, im only 10 mins away =)

My opinion on this is I believe it will not be held in White Plains (usual location) Covid still has things locked down and events closed still. Either way it will be a great show. I have Nick getting 3rd and qualifying for Olympia. Where does everyone else have him??
How does 3rd qualify him for Olympia? you either qualify with a pro win or enough top placings to earn enough on the points system...correct?

How does 3rd qualify him for Olympia? you either qualify with a pro win or enough top placings to earn enough on the points system...correct?
**broken link removed**

So he definitely wasn't top 5 at the Olympia (and probably never will be)

He hasn't won a pro show yet

He is definitely not leading on points

So 3rd place at new York pro would simply give him 7 points.

Where did you see the list of competitors? You predict 3rd? Who else is doing the show, I have not seen a list of competitors for NY pro anywhere, its still pretty early and many have not signed the contract yet.

Nick posted a photo accompanied by a text that said "15 weeks out today", but we do not know if he will compete in the NYP, much less do we know what the final list will be

Dude is a beast! But his chest is tiny and he is short, I think. That’s a tough sell on stage but I am no pro so all assumptions.

super big kid... would his calve vein situation be a big enough distraction to keep him from winning an Arnold or a big pro show in the future? seems like a nice kid too..

Dude is a beast! But his chest is tiny and he is short, I think. That’s a tough sell on stage but I am no pro so all assumptions.

He is the same height as Dexter Jackson

he also appears to be an arm walker - meaning that his arms do most of the work instead of his chest and back when he trains those parts causing them to lag

im sure he will find a way to resolve this

He is the same height as Dexter Jackson

he also appears to be an arm walker - meaning that his arms do most of the work instead of his chest and back when he trains those parts causing them to lag

im sure he will find a way to resolve this
I agree and his legs. But that varicose on valve has to be ablated (if that’s the word lol).

most young bodybuilders either have big limbs and are thin front to back or super thick front to back and weak in the arm/shoulders..

The guy is huge man - I wouldn’t even touch those freaky calf veins -makes him more freaky lookin - I love it

true he is short and that takes away from his stage presence. im sure he will bring his chest up in a couple years.

Reactions: XXL
Where did you see the list of competitors? You predict 3rd? Who else is doing the show, I have not seen a list of competitors for NY pro anywhere, its still pretty early and many have not signed the contract yet.
call it a good guess. no there is not a competitor list yet.

your correct my mind slipped me for some reason i thought that the top 3 at NY pro qualified for olympia. maby that was the old rules im 41 so im not young by any means. yea for some reason i thought the top 3 at arnold qualified too. again maby that was old rules

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws