over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker

Not my "ideal physique" (very good however) but I fucking LOVE his drive and determination! I most definitely would love to train with that young man (if I was younger..LOL)
age is a number my man.

I remember Kamal El-Gargni was working out with Nick for a bit and he's pushing past 50, and Nick said he had trouble keeping up!

Do you think at the extremes, like nick….would downsizing the upper body to flow with the limits of the legs produce higher placing than him just going full freak mode?

Or do you think the overall structure is still a loss to someone like Sampson?

I’ve always enjoyed the freaks….just because….god damn…..like marcus Ruhl, Jordan Peters when he was 300+…..like csnt
Fit through a door frame….
Downsizing a strength in hopes of improving a weakness is never a good idea and typically hurts a physique. Say he cuts upper body 10% and gets an 8% improvement in legs - his legs still won't be where they need to be and his upper body isn't what it once was. He's known for the freaky dense huge upper body, he needs to keep it.

Not my "ideal physique" (very good however) but I fucking LOVE his drive and determination! I most definitely would love to train with that young man (if I was younger..LOL)
Exactly! Love or hate him - you can’t question his drive. His diet is ridiculous and I really appreciate how controlled and focused he is while he trains.

Do you think at the extremes, like nick….would downsizing the upper body to flow with the limits of the legs produce higher placing than him just going full freak mode?

Or do you think the overall structure is still a loss to someone like Sampson?

I’ve always enjoyed the freaks….just because….god damn…..like marcus Ruhl, Jordan Peters when he was 300+…..like csnt
Fit through a door frame….
That’s an interesting idea. Do top level pros do that (downsize certain areas in order to display more symmetry)? I know in the past I’ve slowed down shoulders so they didn’t make chest look small - but I’m not a top 5 Olympian lol.

What relationships has he broken? I'm genuinely asking, I'm not aware of this. Yeah he had the falling out with Jansen but that's been repaired.
Has it fully been repaired though? Jansen and Nick used to refer to each other as brothers. Doesn’t seem so anymore. Seems more of a business relationship.

But yeah with Jansen/Raw. He screwed himself on that bc look how Raw is doing now with Cbum.

Then with Foiuad/Hostile. Haven’t seen Nick on Fouiada podcast once since that happened. He used to be on every podcast.

And I’ve heard of many other fall outs with small timers years ago.

Has it fully been repaired though? Jansen and Nick used to refer to each other as brothers. Doesn’t seem so anymore. Seems more of a business relationship.

But yeah with Jansen/Raw. He screwed himself on that bc look how Raw is doing now with Cbum.

Then with Foiuad/Hostile. Haven’t seen Nick on Fouiada podcast once since that happened. He used to be on every podcast.

And I’ve heard of many other fall outs with small timers years ago.
That is the bodybuilding industry.

Everyone’s coach is their brother/best friend until they’re not. Lol

Bonac, Hunter, Ramy, Blessing, Andrew, Hadi, Lunsford…the list goes on and on and on

Raw is a brand for Tiktokers anyway. Nick doesn’t fit their demographic. Hosstile was a better fit but HD is fine as well, that’s another serious bodybuilding brand.

That is the bodybuilding industry.

Everyone’s coach is their brother/best friend until they’re not. Lol

Bonac, Hunter, Ramy, Blessing, Andrew, Hadi, Lunsford…the list goes on and on and on

Raw is a brand for Tiktokers anyway. Nick doesn’t fit their demographic. Hosstile was a better fit but HD is fine as well, that’s another serious bodybuilding brand.
Regardless of what demographic it fits, as soon as Nick left, Matt offered co ownership to Cbum and the brand has really taken off. They’ve just moved to an even bigger warehouse, new products, etc.

Nick should feel like a real idiot for that. But anyway, it won’t be long before he makes the wrong move and leaves HD too. That’s just what he does.

Regardless of what demographic it fits, as soon as Nick left, Matt offered co ownership to Cbum and the brand has really taken off. They’ve just moved to an even bigger warehouse, new products, etc.

Nick should feel like a real idiot for that. But anyway, it won’t be long before he makes the wrong move and leaves HD too. That’s just what he does.

Nick the Dick…. What a douche. Kid needs to shut his mouth. He’s broken a lot of relationships with his young cockiness.

But yeah im one of the guys who hate him….

Did Nick leave you on ‘read’ or something?

His mindset and dedication are way up there among the best to ever do it. Let's not forget his arms, those puppies are going in history for best arms.

Your timeline is wrong. Bumstead was brought on as an owner in late 2021. Nick left Matt after the 2021 O, subsequent to Bumstead joining as an owner.

Regardless, that has no impact on Nick and his contract. If anything, it pushed Nick out of the spotlight.

Big fan of nick. Not the prettiest physique but he is the best bodybuilder on the planet right now in terms of doing what needs to be done day in day out. Lives like a monk to be the best and yes Derek has more potential but nick brings something no one else does

What relationships has he broken? I'm genuinely asking, I'm not aware of this. Yeah he had the falling out with Jansen but that's been repaired.
I’m a pretty big fan of his however there is definitely a screw loose with him. Gear fucks with your head. I don’t care what anyone says.

Since he’s been in podcasts his behavior seems irrational. He’s gone through numerous dogs, numerous g/f’s, numerous houses, numerous cars, numerous sponsors, had a falling out with Jansen now back with him.

That’s the steroids. That behavior is from depression. It’s very hard to be in a steady stable relationship and live a normal everyday life when your blasting gear all the time.

How many of us talk about how high are sex drives get. Let’s be honest how many of us have cheated. How many of us have fucked fat bitches off tinder cause your that horny.

I know I have done things on steroids that I do not do when I’m off.

That’s an interesting idea. Do top level pros do that (downsize certain areas in order to display more symmetry)? I know in the past I’ve slowed down shoulders so they didn’t make chest look small - but I’m not a top 5 Olympian lol.
Haha damn man lifetime opposite problem, nice round pec development easy, shoulders are little bitches, have literally focused years on my stupid delts, easily my most stubborn body part... compounded by traps that like to blow up. At least my traps have calmed down now that i don't do deads a lot any more.

I like the mutant aspect of Nick as well but agree that he likely won't be able to win an Olympia... w that said i felt like that abt Ramy several years ago too... depends who comes in "off" on a given year i guess

I know nothing about the guy. Could care less it’s none of my business. But Iv seen a few pics of him on stage. He’s a fucking freakshow caveman monster. Maybe not as aesthetically pleasing to judges and others but I’m sure the crowd loves him. He may not get an Olympia but people will remember him.

I know nothing about the guy. Could care less it’s none of my business. But Iv seen a few pics of him on stage. He’s a fucking freakshow caveman monster. Maybe not as aesthetically pleasing to judges and others but I’m sure the crowd loves him. He may not get an Olympia but people will remember him.
Yup - he was the people’s champ this year

I like Nick.
Not my favorite physique personally, but I respect his drive to constant push himself and be better. Not a lot of pros of his stature who completely retool their training being as successful as he already is. He also doesn’t come off as cocky to me, more confident.

I do agree that he is fully maxed out and structurally cannot get any bigger or better. He still has yearsss of success ahead of him so I’m interested to see his evolution.

I’m a pretty big fan of his however there is definitely a screw loose with him. Gear fucks with your head. I don’t care what anyone says.

Since he’s been in podcasts his behavior seems irrational. He’s gone through numerous dogs, numerous g/f’s, numerous houses, numerous cars, numerous sponsors, had a falling out with Jansen now back with him.

That’s the steroids. That behavior is from depression. It’s very hard to be in a steady stable relationship and live a normal everyday life when your blasting gear all the time.

How many of us talk about how high are sex drives get. Let’s be honest how many of us have cheated. How many of us have fucked fat bitches off tinder cause your that horny.

I know I have done things on steroids that I do not do when I’m off.
Interesting take. Not to derail the thread, but to your point, I remember Iain Valliere talking about stuff he's on. AAS, an SSRI because he mentioned he struggles with depression, and then Finasteride because he wants to try and keep his hair. All I took from that was he's mixing stuff that counteracts other stuff and all come with side effects. I question the mental stability as well.

Im a big fan of his physique, freak on all aspects. That being said, crazy freaks were always and are my favorites, and most of them never won the O. I think of Markus Rhaul, Art Atwood. that's why I was really surprised to see him take second but I love to see it.

Cedric McMillan intentionally cut back on leg training for a while when he was at his peak so his physique would better reflect what he wanted it to be, but that was purely because it was what he wanted, not what he thought would win shows. But that was always McMillan's mindset and why he didn't win as many shows as he could have.

Interesting take. Not to derail the thread, but to your point, I remember Iain Valliere talking about stuff he's on. AAS, an SSRI because he mentioned he struggles with depression, and then Finasteride because he wants to try and keep his hair. All I took from that was he's mixing stuff that counteracts other stuff and all come with side effects. I question the mental stability as well.
Where did you see that? Curious. You don’t see many guys talk about what they’re on, besides AAS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131