over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No negative Tren effects(well minimal)

johnsmith19731974

Registered
I switched over to a top rated raw provider. Been on the Tren Ace for about 3 weeks now. I originally ran 400 mg per week and had to back it down due to my dick going numb. I was also getting classic trensomnia it seemed. Now, at 300mg per week I dont seem to be getting any of the negative side effects but im still growing and cutting. I am in no way complaining it just seems odd to me. In the past with other brands even at 200mg a week I would get sides. One very noticeable effect was heat from carb meals. Im not getting that at all. Im also running 6 iu a day of growth so im not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thank you.

Last tren I ran I had only some sweaty nights. But I ran it in summer, so could have just been that. No bp rise, no limp dick, no rage, only gains. Low test high tren tho

Sent from my Swift 2 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Yes sir. Like I said Im loving the gainz! It just threw me for a loop. I wonder if it has anything to do with the level of purity? Not sure but this stuff is crazy clean.

What do you mean by your junk going numb?

the more tren cycles you do....the more sides you will get...

not all at once, but different almost every time...

very rarely get the same exact sides every time.

:cool:

Kingjmack, I've heard from a lot of different guys that on certain dosages of Tren their dick starts getting numb. Well, at 400mg a week that happen to me. I backed it down to 300mg and it went away as did the trensomnia. Tenny, yeah I agree and I have experienced that before. Its just weird how it varies. One would think Tren is Tren but I guess not. The positive effects are stupid good on this shit though.

Numb junk??

Iv ran a lot of tren for long periods of time up to 1200mga week for over a year and only side affects I got were hard ripped muscles lots of veins and rediculous night sweats. My dick has never went numb lol that's fucking weird dude lol.i fuck like a raped ape on tren lol too bad for you

why do you guys only think of the side effects only in terms of what you can feel?

holy fuck lol..

why do you guys only think of the side effects only in terms of what you can feel?

holy fuck lol..

I know its almost like people wanna feel the damn side effects. I try to get away with as much as possible till I feel them...

I know its almost like people wanna feel the damn side effects. I try to get away with as much as possible till I feel them...

yeah im saying.... shit..can you feeeeeel high blood pressure? how about a shit lipid profile?

you can't feeeeeeel hepatic adenomas until they burst.. you can't feeeeel kidney damage until it's just about too late..

"I feel good running tren for a year and I got blood tests 6 months after I quit and everything came back ok so im gtg" :rolleyes:

ffs

I ran 2 tren runs the first I ran for 10 weeks. At week 5 the sides we're so bad I had to back the dosage down and push on. All the classic sides and a paranoid jealously issues something terrible. The second run didn't last until week 2 and I abandoned ship. Never again for me

GrAnabolic.is
[email protected]

yeah im saying.... shit..can you feeeeeel high blood pressure? how about a shit lipid profile?

you can't feeeeeeel hepatic adenomas until they burst.. you can't feeeeel kidney damage until it's just about too late..

"I feel good running tren for a year and I got blood tests 6 months after I quit and everything came back ok so im gtg" :rolleyes:

ffs

Because 400mg of tren is gonna kill this guy.

And you can feel high blood pressure. You can see high blood pressure.

Lipids can change in 2 weeks. I went from having no hdl show on chart to in normal range within 2 weeks ( came off superdrol and tren)

If Boston Loyd is ok. Then I think we are gonna be ok.

Because 400mg of tren is gonna kill this guy.

And you can feel high blood pressure. You can see high blood pressure.

Lipids can change in 2 weeks. I went from having no hdl show on chart to in normal range within 2 weeks ( came off superdrol and tren)

If Boston Loyd is ok. Then I think we are gonna be ok.

I can't tell if that is a joke or not... because if you're being serious, that's an incredibly stupid thing to say.

400mg of tren? have you read muscledoc's new thread? he was using that EXACT dose + about a gram of test and he developed liver adenomas and now has to drop to trt, possibly for life.

just some food for thought..

Some things can effect you differently each time you run it. Maybe your just tolerating it more than in the past? Not having sides is a good thing,,,not everyone will experience side effects. If your gaining and growing,, somethings working right.

I get different sides each time. First few times was night sweats and insomnia. Then in prep nothing really until 4 weeks out when insomnia hit but I think that was more low body fat related and high stims than Tren.

I recently decided to run some Tren during a short off season Blast. This time I have zero appetite 2 weeks in when 2 weeks before I was ravenous all day long. So I had to drop it.

I recently decided to run some Tren during a short off season Blast. This time I have zero appetite 2 weeks in when 2 weeks before I was ravenous all day long. So I had to drop it.

ive gotten way hungrier since dropping tren it's weird, cuz I had a pretty good appetite while on tren.. now im just hungry af all the time even right after I eat :confused:

not experiencing nearly as much prolactin-related side effects either.. which I suppose would make a lot of sense.

I seem to develop a tolerance to SOME of the sides after awhile, but some never go away. The restless nights are really starting to irritate me.

I've been trying the "low test/high tren" thing for quite a few weeks now during my massing phase, and have been getting little in the way of added size. Plus I have just been feeling more "detached". also just not getting great pumps with the low test. The tren just eats through carbs I guess, and I've been on about 500grams/day (super high for me).

I am reversing things and recently upped test and dropped tren lower. I already have better libido doing this and a much fuller look (not water-logged, just more full). But still...the lethargy is killing me.

I think after this run, I'm not touching tren again.

I was merely posing a question. No need to be dickheads. Wells some of you anyway. It was just an observation. Obviously, I already mentioned I wasnt complaining. Just thought it was interesting is all.

if you are using more (from your new source) and getting less sides than lower doses from others, one thing (of several) to consider is the new source and what the actual purity is of the others in comparison.

Nothing wrong with less sides. I seem to get the night sweats and insomnia every single time I run any kind of Tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131