over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No test, single compound cycles.

Last run was 6 weeks 40mg Anavar. Felt great. That was done 8 weeks ago & took a two week break followed by 500mg/wk EQ. Only ran that for 4 weeks. Just trying to take things easy in my old age. The ol' test/tren is callin' my name though.

I'm going to be trying a 4-6 week run of anadrol at 150-200 and test at 200 starting in November.. going to take October off completely . Curious to see what anadrol does on its own with no interactions

I'm going to be trying a 4-6 week run of anadrol at 150-200 and test at 200 starting in November.. going to take October off completely . Curious to see what anadrol does on its own with no interactions

Anadrol can be very mixed but you are already lean so 150mg of good adrol per day will probably give you incredible results and it will only take a few weeks. I think you were really vascular and lean in your last pic so if you are anything like that expect amazing results... bigger, fuller and more vascular. I personally get much better results from orals generally speaking it's just a shame the health implications. Otherwise I would probably be joining you on 200mg adrol or maybe for me 200mg avar :)

I should add that much adrol for 6 weeks isn't that bad. Before people flame me (like they do about posts like that on here) it's been used in countless studies at that dose. Plus 6 weeks is not too bad. Obviously asteelz understands health so it's not like he is going to jump straight on high dosed dbol after either.

Last edited:
Anadrol can be very mixed but you are already lean so 150mg of good adrol per day will probably give you incredible results and it will only take a few weeks. I think you were really vascular and lean in your last pic so if you are anything like that expect amazing results... bigger, fuller and more vascular. I personally get much better results from orals generally speaking it's just a shame the health implications. Otherwise I would probably be joining you on 200mg adrol or maybe for me 200mg avar :)

I should add that much adrol for 6 weeks isn't that bad. Before people flame me (like they do about posts like that on here) it's been used in countless studies at that dose. Plus 6 weeks is not too bad. Obviously asteelz understands health so it's not like he is going to jump straight on high dosed dbol after either.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for! It's time to put the studies and the chemical data on paper to the test. Technically speaking I shouldn't bloat or hold much water since the primary metabolite is mestanolone. I'm also going to draw labs before and after to see just what it does to the body and if the published data holds up.

Last edited:
They're all steroids and they all work.

Some will kill your dick, and some will make you psychotic, but they all work.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Epistane is a very good AI, it was originally designed in Japan for breast cancer, that would explain the joint pain etc. The first time my joint did get very dry, second time estrogen stayed normal and no joint pain

I have done epistane with test and I would rank it higher than anavar, its like anavar+exemistane all in one, this was back when you could just buy it OTC.

In my experience 30mg epistane = 60mg anavar + 12.5mg aromasin

I think low dose epistane by its self probably will not result in any shutdown, after my 4 week cycle I was off any hormones for a few month and everything felt good like my test levels were normal

same man for test levels post epi only cycle. My test levels came back 600ish a month or so after epistane only cycle. Which is GREAT for me naturally :) I do not believe it shut me down very hard, possibly because it keeps estrogen controlled somewhat tightly and does not signal a negative feedback loop like with testosterone (raising estrogen signaling your nuts to shut down).

Epistane is still available of course (you probably know that). I might try some mixed in a test/primo cycle someday now that you mentioned it again!

I never said I wanna do it.

The point of a forum is sharing experiences and discussing ideas.
LOL well OK. I think it is semi-retarded to discuss ideas that have no merit. We could make a thread on the merit of injecting AAS directly in our balls too but we don't. But I guess if somebody was wondering whether its cool to run a cycle without test at least they would see the vets here talking about all their cycles containing test (the only mention of non-test cycles were early in people's AAS journey when they didn't know better).

Being ProM I would think these topics would be beneath us but so be it, free and public forum......it did generate some nice discussion of adrol+test only cycle and epi+test cycles so woohoo :)

Last edited:
Lately i use only test wen i cruz or bridge.
sometime I will over lap but currently i am on TRen , Mast, NPP love this cycle also crazy sex drive b4 anyone asks. I dont see the need for test while on.
Wen i come off i go on a TRT dose of test.

I've always wanted to try a cycle like

Mast 500mg
Test 150mg

Get down to 7-8% BF and look like chizled granite with veins. And no shitty tren sides.

Can't you run trest all by itself?

Lately i use only test wen i cruz or bridge.
sometime I will over lap but currently i am on TRen , Mast, NPP love this cycle also crazy sex drive b4 anyone asks. I dont see the need for test while on.
Wen i come off i go on a TRT dose of test.

I am also using no test now... my libido is fine, well being is fine, energy is fine, brain function is fine etc.

I am running tren, masteron and proviron :lightbulb: ;)

I will be cruising on approx 150mg test per week only.

Last edited:

Hi asteelz...keep us posted. Curious on that solo run with anadrol.
Take care.
MS

Hi asteelz...keep us posted. Curious on that solo run with anadrol...or is 200 test being added to this anadrol?
Take care.
MS

Hi asteelz...keep us posted. Curious on that solo run with anadrol...or is 200 test being added to this anadrol?
Take care.
MS

I'm going to keep a small amount of test in as a base, for libido reasons . I will post up the results and progress along the way :)

same man for test levels post epi only cycle. My test levels came back 600ish a month or so after epistane only cycle. Which is GREAT for me naturally :) I do not believe it shut me down very hard, possibly because it keeps estrogen controlled somewhat tightly and does not signal a negative feedback loop like with testosterone (raising estrogen signaling your nuts to shut down).

Epistane is still available of course (you probably know that). I might try some mixed in a test/primo cycle someday now that you mentioned it again!

LOL well OK. I think it is semi-retarded to discuss ideas that have no merit. We could make a thread on the merit of injecting AAS directly in our balls too but we don't. But I guess if somebody was wondering whether its cool to run a cycle without test at least they would see the vets here talking about all their cycles containing test (the only mention of non-test cycles were early in people's AAS journey when they didn't know better).

Being ProM I would think these topics would be beneath us but so be it, free and public forum......it did generate some nice discussion of adrol+test only cycle and epi+test cycles so woohoo :)
So epi only huh, i may have to look into that, does it cause any related bp or hematocrit issues?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My first "cycle" was 30mg epistane every other day for 4 weeks.

The pumps were unreal and I gained 10-15lbs, it was insane went from about 195 to 210 and when I stopped the epistane I kept all the weight.

After that I did 20mg of superdrol every other day for 4 weeks. It felt twice as strong as epistane but coming off the superdrol I crashed and started testosterone soon after.

I still consider epistane to be one of the safest "steroids" and its very potent for beginners

Goal, why did you dose EOD?

I am also using no test now... my libido is fine, well being is fine, energy is fine, brain function is fine etc.

I am running tren, masteron and proviron :lightbulb: ;)

I will be cruising on approx 150mg test per week only.

How long gave you been no test? I did a tren only cycle about 2 years ago and my libido sucked ass after awhile. I hated it. Granted it was tren only, I didn't have mast or proviron. Either way good luck with it.

Goal, why did you dose EOD?

At that time the manufacturer recommended dosing EOD to avoid any shutdown and it seems to have worked as advertised. Got all of the benefits and no shutdown.

That was a popular way to run epistane, since it's a strong anti estrogen it makes sense that it worked this way since most of its benefits probably come from stopping natural test from converting to estrogen therefore increasing natural test levels

How long gave you been no test? I did a tren only cycle about 2 years ago and my libido sucked ass after awhile. I hated it. Granted it was tren only, I didn't have mast or proviron. Either way good luck with it.

My cycle is different as I always use a base of test. I agree with everyone that states to have a base of test especially when using other things that will suppress test levels. So mine doesn't really count in many ways as it's just temporary. I am going to be off test for about 6 weeks total. Moreover I was on 30mg test e daily so that would take a few weeks to disappear. It's just many post like without test your cycle will automatically be awful and I merely wanted to state that isn't the case. People can make good use of other AAS, AI's and SERM's for libido etc if needed. Many things do a good job at replacing test so it's by no means essential for everyone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131