over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nonsense I heard today...

NPCS FINEST

Kilo Klub Member
So I went to train at a gym today that I havent been to in a few months. It's only of those 24 hr yuppie gyms but doesnt get to packed at the times I used to go which is why I stopped in tonight. I noticed that all but 3 members training tonight I had never met or seen before. Younger guy, mid 20's strikes up a convo withas I am changing before I start my training. Another kid, about the same age who I know walks over and says to the kid I'm talking to....

" Hey bro, tell him what that guy said who you bought your gear from"

First I was kinda caught off guard because I never really had a convo about gear with the kid I know let alone someone I had just met. Anyway, the kid who I just met goes on to tell me about how he just picked up a bottle of deca 300 and Test cup 200. He told me he bought it off a guy from his other gym who supplies most of the gym. He then goes on to tell me how this guy told him to run his cycle. The guy who he bought the gear from told him that he needs to inject the whole bottle of both the deca and the test AT ONCE!!!!

YES!! you read that right!!! LOL....So after hear this I kinda got interested, I wasnt really paying this kid much attention at the start of the story. Well this kid is new to gear! Has a older brother who used to use gear but only oral gear because thats all he could come across ( I guess this was back in the early 90's.

So you guessed it, kid went online, placed a order for a 20 cc syringe and drew up both bottles ( oh BTW, he said both bottles only came to about 16-17 ml LOL)

He injected all 17 ml into his ass :banghead::banghead:

At first I was kinda thinking these kids were pulling my chain but I could see the look of shame and embarrassment on the kids face as he told me the story. He went on to say " I cant wait till I run into this guy again! I am going to do this to him , then that to him, and after I do this and that I am going to finish him with this"

This is where I jumped in.... I told him that first he has NO ONE to blame but himself! Sure the guy didnt know what he was talking about and did a dick move in telling him to inject thr whole bottle at once! Maybe this guy was hoping the kid would buy more? Hell maybe he just misunderstood what the guy was tellling him to do! I am more learning towards him misunderstandng the guy! If this guy really does supply that gym then surly someone would of said something already about how much of a jag off he is for having ppl do this right?

But anyway, I thought I would share this wiith you guys! Maybe you will get a good laugh from it? I dont know.

Oh another funny thing...the kid offered to "training with me" if I would set him up a cycle lol. I just laughed at him and then he went on with the " well just think how much energy you will save if you have someone pulling out all your weight and putting it back for you when you are done lol ....he has a point there! But of course I want nothing to do with this kid and told him that!

Ok bros! and sistas....Hope you all have a great night!

Typical idiot kids who will do anything anyone says will make them big. I am in my early 20's to and I am by no means an expert when it comes to gear although I do have a very good understanding of the basics as I've learned over roughly the last 4-5 years. I did my research for 2 years before did my first pin and I'd never put something into my body when I didn't know what it was and understand how it works.

Secondly... 17ml at one time?!?! I don't care where you put that shit, you'd have pip for weeks. I can't even imagine putting myself threw that.

The only thing i can say is...WTF???

his dick will dislike him a lot..lol..I wonder what a big cycle would look like in their program?

Oh another funny thing...the kid offered to "training with me" if I would set him up a cycle lol. I just laughed at him and then he went on with the " well just think how much energy you will save if you have someone pulling out all your weight and putting it back for you when you are done lol ....he has a point there!

:D

As stupid as he might be, kid still shows some brains... ;)

Guys either at work or the gym will try to strike a convo about gear with me. I always laugh it off and walk away. There are 3-4 people who I personally talk to about gear. My motto is "if nobody knows, nobody knows"

I'm curious to know how bad he messed up the injection site. I'm also curious to know what kind of side effects he experienced injecting about 8 grams of gear at once, especially (if this even matters) as a newbie.

I'm surprised he didn't end up in the hospital. I have a tough time believing him.

He must have felt like crap after that! The part I'm having a hard time with is that 3 kids you don't know and have never met told you a story like that, then he asked you to set up a cycle for him? And if you did he would change the weights out for you when you worked out?

The ignorance out there runs rampant....NOTHING surprises me anymore..... have a client that always stops by my office and picks up material... he knows im all into fitness and such and proceed to tell me not too long ago that he bought a bottle of 300mg Tren E (saw it for myself and looked legit).... the guy he bought it from told him to pin 1ml 2x a week (btw this was his FIRST cycle) for 5 WEEKS......I was like "seriously?"....wasn't gonna argue with the kid.....needless to say he said he started "feeling" it 3-4 weeks in and ran out shortly afterwards..... I said "noooo shit, really?".....proceeded to talk to him about esters and he was looking at me as if I had 2 heads.....I said "forget it'...LOL

He must have felt like crap after that! The part I'm having a hard time with is that 3 kids you don't know and have never met told you a story like that, then he asked you to set up a cycle for him? And if you did he would change the weights out for you when you worked out?

Naw I know the one kid, well know him from the gym. But they all know my brother and a few other friends I have at the gym (Not know them but know them from the gym). My brother and friends are more friendly in the gym then I am LOL...they will have a convo with just about anyone . I prefer not to talk till after I am done. The kid who said he injected all that crap I dont know. He didnt offer to just follow me around adding and removing my weight.....he offered to train with me but said he would do all the adding and stripping of the weight.

Last edited:
I'm curious to know how bad he messed up the injection site. I'm also curious to know what kind of side effects he experienced injecting about 8 grams of gear at once, especially (if this even matters) as a newbie.

I'm surprised he didn't end up in the hospital. I have a tough time believing him.

I been wondering to about this actually since I posted this. I will prob run into them again sometimes this week when I hit up that gym. If he brings it up I will ask him if he got any ill side effects or whatever but if he doesnt bring it up I aint asking cause that will just make him think he can come talk to me about this any time.

Naw I know the one kid, well know him from the gym. But they all know my brother and a few other friends I have at the gym (Not know them but know them from the gym). My brother and friends are more friendly in the gym then I am LOL...they will have a convo with just about anyone . I prefer not to talk till after I am done. The kid who said he injected all that crap I dont know. He didnt offer to just follow me around adding and removing my weight.....he offered to train with me but said he would do all the adding and stripping of the weight.

Let him do it! Lol that would b awesome!

Let him do it! Lol that would b awesome!

Would be nice , however its not worth having to train with the dude, if he is stupid enough to inject 17 ml in one shot then what else is he stupid enough to do? :banghead::banghead: lol

IMO, I know you don't know him, but you should educate him. That is why he is following you around. Tell him to stay clear of gear. :)

Check the hydraulic pressure/time it takes to push oils through a 20ml syringe into an empty vial... can't imagine anyone doing that IM and not seeing giant warning flag: "this can't be right".

I was waiting for you to say he got his information from"Bostin" online.

I imagine he should be able to pull about 10ml out weeks later if he wants to change his mind :confused:

i wouldn't be able to sit for a week with 8mls of oil in each glute.

which would be kind of awkward since i'd have an angry boner for two full weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws