YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Normal Test levels after no shot for 2 months No pct Bloodwork(Shutdown a myth?)

Fortnite

Newbies
So I haven't done a shot of test cyp in over 2 months, after doing a blast/cruise test cycle for like 5/6 months. I'm 24, 6 foot 280lbs around 12-15% bf, suprisingly my test levels are normal, my sex drive has been normal, I feel pretty normal but I also feel somewhat letheragic which could just be from having too much muscle which is the only thing I can think of. I've just started using some arimidex the last few weeks for my puffy nipples.

So is all this shutdown a myth or what?
100037d1539381904-normal-test-levels-after-coming-off-2-months-no-pct-bloodwork-shutdown-myth-20181012_144720.jpg

100038d1539381924-normal-test-levels-after-coming-off-2-months-no-pct-bloodwork-shutdown-myth-20181012_144643.jpg

Last edited:
no not a myth, do have pre and post blood work to compare

no not a myth, do have pre and post blood work to compare

this is the post cycle bloods what do you make of this? the fact i havent done a test shot over amonth and should of been crashed but its normal

It's not a myth. How much Test C were you using a week? The fact that you're 24 doesn't hurt either.

HTPA shutdown is a myth

if u need more than 10mg of nolva a week to go pro, you're a fucking cuck

HTPA shutdown is a myth

if u need more than 10mg of nolva a week to go pro, you're a fucking cuck

I think dnp is 100% essential for going pro.....

So I haven't done a shot of test cyp in over 2 months, after doing a blast/cruise test cycle for like 5/6 months. I'm 24, 6 foot 280lbs around 12-15% bf, suprisingly my test levels are normal, my sex drive has been normal, I feel pretty normal but I also feel somewhat letheragic which could just be from having too much muscle which is the only thing I can think of. I've just started using some arimidex the last few weeks for my puffy nipples.

100037d1539381904-normal-test-levels-after-coming-off-2-months-no-pct-bloodwork-shutdown-myth-20181012_144720.jpg

100038d1539381924-normal-test-levels-after-coming-off-2-months-no-pct-bloodwork-shutdown-myth-20181012_144643.jpg

Your probably recovered and fine but I would not bet the bank on it. I have seen when all the oil is shot in the gluts they hold for up to 8 weeks or their was some kind of a taper at the end they will hold for a while then drop hard. Also mine always drop hard after the ester clears then big bounce back up to 500nd the creep back down. Idk why and doesn’t make sense but.......

AIs and SERMs stimulate test production.

You may very well be catching the "post cycle rebound" this is a period of about 2 weeks that the body kicks in for a short while to normalize things... Occurs about 3-5 weeks post cycle.

You got a pic of 6ft 280 with 12-15% bf?

Also everything you’re saying contradicts all of your other silly threads....

Last edited:

Firstly, please post pics. I am guessing you won't... please surprise me.

Secondly, as Kal posted adex stimulates test production (very effectively) so the fact you have been running it for a few weeks makes this thread pointless and shutdown in fact is very real.

Your endocrine system is made of adamantium. I suspect you are a Marvel Superhero.

Could it be your test was fake all along and you only grew off of placebo effect? Its possible. Placebo always has an effect in studies. And your 24 so you should be growing anyway at that age with training and proper diet.

Could it be your test was fake all along and you only grew off of placebo effect? Its possible. Placebo always has an effect in studies. And your 24 so you should be growing anyway at that age with training and proper diet.

That, or he recouped in those 2 months. Being young like that I think it is easier for the endocrine system to bounce back. I can say 100% that it is very possible to permanently lose your natural test production from using steroids for too long and too high a dose.

I went nearly 1 year after my heart attack natural and my total test level never got higher than 50 or so. My LH always came back "below measurable level". Im on HRT for life now.

Two months is not long enough for the body to totally clear out the ester after that long of a run, your crash will come soon.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear