over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPC Central States ~ Full Gallery

latimus - start a different thread or something.
It's immature and disrespectful to post pics of yourself in someone else's pic thread.

thanks Regas and Thick1

Last edited by a moderator:
Sick in the best way posssible

Its a new breed; hands down clear winner

Now that's a winner! Awesome work and conditioning. You taught them the meaning of the words "shredded, grainy and dry"

Good lord, even your face is ripped. Tremendously inspiring.

Shelby, if you put out a sequel to your first e-book about this entire journey, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

Amazing bro! You don't even look like the same person as in your prep...Hard as nails bro, Congrats!!

I liked this shot:

me too dude, it shows everything really well in one picture..
i dont know if this is going to be a stupid question, but does the guiness book of world records have a section that you could get into?

Im not trying to be funny either... like.. the leanest human? it sounds stupid i know but i really think you could get in it for something along those lines...

well she has you beat on this one lol..

**broken link removed**

That is just jaw dropping conditioning there Shelby...Congrats man!...

I'll say it straight out Shelby....the supermoderators at Intensemuscle were all discussing your condition in our forum.....you really impressed the f%&k out of us....and there are 2 guys out of our group that everyone allready knows their repuatation...Homon and Skip who are known to rip peoples skin right off their body prepwise and of themselves (homon = porky, Skip = TP banner)....and those two who are very hard to impress and don't hand out compliments daily, were giving you bigtime respect for that conditioning.....this back shot pic I put up in there of you, I feel is about the most impressive conditioning I've seen hamstring and glute wise in a long time. Not many people know how truly hard it is to get that downright dry and grainy.....

Awesome job

Attachments

• porky2001a.jpg
    porky2001a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 2pictrueprotein.jpg
    2pictrueprotein.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 89
  • Photo%2520Editor_Picture%2520676_XAJJPRWBHE.jpg
    Photo%2520Editor_Picture%2520676_XAJJPRWBHE.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Awesome conditioning shelby. so how did you do it? sand blaster, belt sander, that thing they use to chew up the asphault when they repave a road? and did it sting putting on the tan without any skin?

Thanks again for the kind words everyone. I was very happy with how things turned out last weekend, but I will remain humble and know that I still have a long ways to go in this sport and I just made one small step in the right direction.

I think I may have found my home as a welterweight (or eventual middleweight) and I want to be compared among the best of the best, and I eventually want to BE among the best of the best (if not THE best).

It will probably be a long road, especially for someone like myself who is not genetically lean or muscular, but I welcome it with open arms.

Thanks again for all the support... it's a bit overwhelming for a little guy like me. I'm very grateful to be here.

That's serious dedication, hard work, & suffering. I talked to Shelby a couple of times via email leading up to the show and he said for the most part he felt good. But I know at some point he was suffering and suffering bad, because that kind of conditioning is far from easy to attain. His skin is almost transparent.

Do you think you could've got into this kind of condition without Dave's help? And do you think you can replicate it in the future, not including NA's where I expect you'll be even harder, without his help?

That's serious dedication, hard work, & suffering. I talked to Shelby a couple of times via email leading up to the show and he said for the most part he felt good. But I know at some point he was suffering and suffering bad, because that kind of conditioning is far from easy to attain. His skin is almost transparent.

Do you think you could've got into this kind of condition without Dave's help? And do you think you can replicate it in the future, not including NA's where I expect you'll be even harder, without his help?

I've been dieting for over 7 months now, the majority of which were with carb cycling. Switching to a modified keto diet at the end definitely helped me dial things in, but obviously intelligent dieting for 7 months straight will produce good results regardless of diet style. I'm not one of those guys who decides to do a show at 5 weeks out, lol.

As for the future, I will continue to learn as much from Dave as I can. I know (or at least I've heard) that a lot of people think they get a cookie cutter approach from him, and to a certain extent this may be true, but I find I have a good relationship with him and I want to learn as much from him as I can not only for my own benefit, but for my clients' benefit as well.

The more I know about different diet styles, the better I can help my clients.

As for suffering, Dave told me I have a "high tolerance for pain", lol. :)

I really cant wait to see how you do at N.A's...I dont think there are too many welters that are better than you...I really hope you do Nationals, you may suprise yourself a bit and to your goal as the best sooner than you think...

homon = porky

Believe it or not but that's this very pic of homonunculus that motivated me to start my first real diet a few years ago when I wasn't even a member on PM yet, but had already spent countless hours reading and learning from guys like him, Skip, yourself, Big A, Phil... and a few others.

These cross-striated glutes were (are) just mind-boggling. :eek:

Just like your overall conditionning, Shelby! With the kind of dedication you're able of, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind you'll indeed soon be the best welter weight in the country... in any case, best of luck for the North Americans next weekend! :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131