over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Hendrix..Absolutely Amazing

Steve123

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
NOthing to do with Bodybuilding but check out Jimmy.

To appreciate this, you have to bear in mind that it was 40 years ago!

**broken link removed**

I LOVE Hendrix, he was one serious mother foer, way ahead of his time.

I've been noodling on g-tar for 11 years now, so I truly realize how good he was!

Having said that, i think SRV made a better version of little wing. He was running through something ridiculous like 67 amps to get this sound.

-Packman

Last edited:
Bro. I LOVE Hendrix, he was one seriously indivulal mother fucker, way ahead of his time. I've been noodling on g-tar for 11 years, so I truly realize how good he was!

same here bro... never seen anyone "get into" the music like he did... and if you try to play his licks... good luck! LOL... it's amazing how "natural" it looked when he played it... and when enyone else tries to do the same, they look like they're grabbing on for dear life!

Bro. I LOVE Hendrix, he was one seriously indivulal mother fucker, way ahead of his time. I've been noodling on g-tar for 11 years, so I truly realize how good he was!
Having said that, i think SRV made a better version of little wing. He was running through something ridiculous like 67 amps to get this sound. Plz listen!

-Packman

im sorry, but jimmy's version kills SRV's!

same here bro... never seen anyone "get into" the music like he did... and if you try to play his licks... good luck! LOL... it's amazing how "natural" it looked when he played it... and when enyone else tries to do the same, they look like they're grabbing on for dear life!

He makes it look effortless!!!! What is truley amazing about it though is he was doing this 40 years ago without the modern technology!! The way he could bend notes for example seems easy but, to your point, go ahead and try it!

His music is Timeless! People will be listening to Hendrix 100 years from now.

**broken link removed**

This man was amazing. No one else came along again thus far that even comapares to his still in my opinion.

**broken link removed**

I have this burnt and listen to it all the time. Simply amazing. I always tell people I was at Woodstock because my mother was 7 months pregnant with me when they went. The fact that my parents went to Woodstock when my mother was 7 months pregnant with me tells you everything you need to know about my hippy parents.

YouTube - Jimi Hendrix - Bold as Love (1967)!

I don't think I have to say a thing as my avatar says it for me. Early "Band of Gypsies" was killer. Check it out.

The thing that separates guys like him and a select few others in my mind was how "pure" the music coming out of him was...like the guitar was just an extension of his body and he was plugged into some supernatural force.

SRV is my favorite player but Jimi was so innovative and so good it's almost unfair to try and compare him to someone that came 15-20 years later. It's like comparing bodybuilders of different eras... can't be done fairly.

The songs Machine Gun and Voodoo Chile(Slight Return) are to me some of the ultimate expressions of electric guitar.

Plus he was left handed :cool:

The thing that separates guys like him and a select few others in my mind was how "pure" the music coming out of him was...like the guitar was just an extension of his body and he was plugged into some supernatural force.

SRV is my favorite player but Jimi was so innovative and so good it's almost unfair to try and compare him to someone that came 15-20 years later. It's like comparing bodybuilders of different eras... can't be done fairly.

The songs Machine Gun and Voodoo Chile(Slight Return) are to me some of the ultimate expressions of electric guitar.

Plus he was left handed :cool:

The only other guy who I think might be in a similar, albeit not the same, leque; who came of age close to the same era, is Jimmy Page. Different style etc. but the early blue'sy Zep is still some of the best music and really demo's Page's tallent with the Gtar.

The only other guy who I think might be in a similar, albeit not the same, leque; who came of age close to the same era, is Jimmy Page. Different style etc. but the early blue'sy Zep is still some of the best music and really demo's Page's tallent with the Gtar.

The Zepp are by favorite band of all time.

-Pack

Stevie and Jimmie were influenced greatly by Albert King. Stevie did an album with Albert, it blows up.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws