over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T HOW TO HANDLE MY NEIGHBOR

Agreed bro the legal actions against you would outweigh how good it felt to kick his ass.But i still think you should let him know not to let it happen again......

This thread and its responses are amazing.

Call the Police and jog on. Stop trying to prove your manhood. Life far to short for this "bro" advice of wanting to smash him up or making it in to a "man to man" thing.

Go to Iraq / Afganistan and see your best buddy get blown up as you have to move him whilst under heavy fire - then come back to me and talk about "man to man" thing.
]

What the fuck does that have to do with anything??

We are talking about a domestic situation not combat , if you still feel this way about general socity i suggest you spend a little more time with your shrink

Agreed bro the legal actions against you would outweigh how good it felt to kick his ass.But i would still let him know to not let it happen again.....

if you're a BB or cary a lot of muscle that can always work against you. call the cop and dont do anything physical.

Im sorry, but Osta President is NOT 24!

Phil,
His wife didn't say the guy had a ginormous weenie from Osta's penis growth peptide so it can't be him. I don't want to call you out, but I think you may be wrong. But I could be wrong.

Boom,
24 years and this is it for bad behavior? You don't need the trouble. The cops can't do anything, he will deny it and your wife was too far away. Well, unless she had her binoculars out to see better. Then you have a whole set of different problems.

Sounds like he knows you are on to him and he is laying low. I would let it go. Sheez, you live in Philly, what do you expect?

Next time I want photos. No homo.

This thread and its responses are amazing.

Call the Police and jog on. Stop trying to prove your manhood. Life far to short for this "bro" advice of wanting to smash him up or making it in to a "man to man" thing.

Go to Iraq / Afganistan and see your best buddy get blown up as you have to move him whilst under heavy fire - then come back to me and talk about "man to man" thing.

He clearly has some issues some maybe mental and need help. People do messed up things when they are depressed [sorry with a weak mind]

You had your best buddy blown up, I had my best buddy at the age of 17 have a 7inch screw driver driven through his temple as I stood right next to him. Believe me, I know a little something about man to man, and still never having served in the armed services. And have lost other friends on the streets of Philly. One was even put through a meat grinder at a slaughter house for horses. (long story) Do I know about man to man? You have no clue my friend. But I respect you for your service to our country and still say thank you sir! Thank you for answering the call to serve while many of us were still back home in our houses with our family and while you were not. Thank you. And to your best buddy, Thank you.

Thank you for everyones responses, I will wait to catch up with the lady that lives there and get her side of the story about this kid. If she does not move this kid out of the neighborhood (like someone said if he does it once he'll probably do it again, and who knows what neighborhood he came from and what he did there) then I will call the cops on him. The way I figure it, if he retaliates in any way then i'll have a leg to stand on in court.

Triathlon: I swear you're a pisser! (no homo, well maybe a little) :D

Need to vent, Since there are so many people on here with so many different views in life, and those that have been there and done that. I figured I would share my episode and get your feed back.

Friday morning I'm getting dressed for work. Bedroom door closed airconditioner on. My wife hits the bedroom door with force and says "this jackrabbitt next store was on his porch jerking off"! First thing in my mind was WTF are you talking about? And did I hear wrong? So I ask her what and who are you talking about? She said 2 doors down the young guy was on his porch pulling playing with himself out in the open. Guy is about 23-24 years old? My wife said when she tried to call him a nasty buzzard and go back inside and do that (my wife doesnt curse) he tried to change the subject and ranin the house. It seemed like the last 24 years of not getting into trouble and staying out of jail just flew the fuck right out the window.

So now I ran down stairs and out my door faster then kim kardashian taking off her clother for another boyfriend. When I got on the porch my wife said he just went back inside. So I went over to his front door and started banging on it like crazy. NOW I am seriously gonna be late for work, and I had a second job to go to that night. I told my wife not to talk to him that I will catch him when I see him later on.

Background, I have no clue who this kid is. (kid cause he's younger then me) But I know the lady that really lives there. She comes and goes. Lives with her boyfriend somewhere else and comes by once in a while. So I have no clue what relation he is to her. Now it's Monday and he's been ducking me all weekend. I'm sure at some point tonight I will catch him trying to sneakout of his house. I wanna beat this muther fuckers head in with a baseball bat and hear the crowd roar when his head cracks from the bat! I have a wife, daughter and now granddaughter living with me. Last thing I want is to go to jail for this piece of shit but at the same time I can't let him get away with it! Backing down in Philly is not the thing to do.

Right thing to do is to call the cops and let them handle it but how do I call the cops and not look like a total bitch for getting the cops involved? I am not home 24/7 to watch my house and family either. I haven't seen the lady that really lives there in about a week so I can't run it past her first probably before running into this guy. See my dilema? At this point it's a man to man thing.

First time in 22 years living in my neighborhood something stupid like this ever happened.

I feel you boom. I wish I could offer advice, but there is what I would want to do and what I would probably do. I served in the military and grew up in Tue ghetto, so I know what you are feeling my man.

My advice is, we need to hang out , and visit q few strip clubs in order to reach the right decision:) but seriously, you know what to do

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

a) Call the cops. They more than likely won't do anything.

b) Beat his ass. He'll call the cops. You'll be the bad guy.

c) Leave a kleenex in his mailbox with a note that reads: "Thought you'd need this. Please keep your sessions inside as it's inappropriate for my family to see your incredibly small dick. Your medical mystery is not one that needs to be on display. Check the yellow pages for a doctor."

As others have said just leave it. Originally I thought call the police but thats not gonna get anywhere. He obviously feels ashamed and probably scared of you so he won't be doing it again. Hey if he does then violence sounds about right. But now I would just leave it no point to prove what you can do... that will only end in a bad way. When the lady gets back tell her everything and it will be sorted between them.

I DIDN'T read threw all the post but your wife is an eye whitness see what the cops say. or set up a video camera in a window he will do it again then you have proof for the cops.

last time i checked??....its a free country......no?

if he wants to jerk off on his OWN property???....HE CAN

whats your wife looking over there for anyway???

nothings worse than a nosey fucking NEIGHBOR!!!!!!

:naughty:

I DIDN'T read threw all the post but your wife is an eye whitness see what the cops say. or set up a video camera in a window he will do it again then you have proof for the cops.

Another benefit of this way is triathloncoach will later buy the video for a good price. You can catch the bad guy and make money in the process :D

LMAOOOO

im jokin brother.....

on a serious note.....looks like you just need to have
a little man to man talk with the pervert next door

set him straight, but dont touch him bro
not worth it

:cool:

tenny i swear you almost had me smoking black car fumes over here! LOL thanks brother for clearing that up.....

Last edited:
I wouldn't even talk to the kid. Chances are he is probably very embarrassed. That's why I say just let it go

Well, the dude is mental. If it was directed at your wife, I'd talk to him (intimidate/embarrass etc.) In the course if your talk, tell him the cops are on the way.

Either way, call the Police. They'll have to interview him for a statement. If he's at all sane, it will embarrass the shit out of him.

This thread give me hope in a buiness venture I though of once

"Scum busters" kinda like ghost busters but with a maffia spin on it , I worked on a B.D.R.T for several years and that went when though was state funded:p
(Baby Daddy Removal Team)

last time i checked??....its a free country......no?

if he wants to jerk off on his OWN property???....HE CAN

whats your wife looking over there for anyway???

nothings worse than a nosey fucking NEIGHBOR!!!!!!

:naughty:

BAH HA HA HA HA HA:cheeky-;m

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear