over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T HOW TO HANDLE MY NEIGHBOR

I'm curious, when your wife yelled at him, is that when he saw her? Or was he looking at her and jerking it?

IMO, if he was outside and just thought "hey, this is exciting if I whack off outside" and then your wife saw him and yelled at him, he may have gotten extremely embarrassed that he was whacking it and it won't happen again.

HOWEVER, if he was looking at her, then whips it out so she can see it and he didn't go in until after she was yelling at him, then I would call the police. Why? Because anyone that knows about sexual addiction and has studied it, knows that a lot of perverts start off as peeping toms, and as they grow comfortable with that, they keep going deeper into their kink, which can progress to other things.. Not saying it will happen... however, I like to be safe with my family.

Don't use force or hit him or even go to his house, all he has to do is say that you pushed him, and it's your word against his, and if you're a big boy, the cops may look at you as a roided up ass that is phucking with this kid and pushing him around.

Be smart, not tough. you have a family to take care of.

I'm curious, when your wife yelled at him, is that when he saw her? Or was he looking at her and jerking it?

IMO, if he was outside and just thought "hey, this is exciting if I whack off outside" and then your wife saw him and yelled at him, he may have gotten extremely embarrassed that he was whacking it and it won't happen again.

HOWEVER, if he was looking at her, then whips it out so she can see it and he didn't go in until after she was yelling at him, then I would call the police. Why? Because anyone that knows about sexual addiction and has studied it, knows that a lot of perverts start off as peeping toms, and as they grow comfortable with that, they keep going deeper into their kink, which can progress to other things.. Not saying it will happen... however, I like to be safe with my family.

Don't use force or hit him or even go to his house, all he has to do is say that you pushed him, and it's your word against his, and if you're a big boy, the cops may look at you as a roided up ass that is phucking with this kid and pushing him around.

Be smart, not tough. you have a family to take care of.

Just make sure your house is clean before you start bringing popo into the picture.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You had your best buddy blown up, I had my best buddy at the age of 17 have a 7inch screw driver driven through his temple as I stood right next to him. Believe me, I know a little something about man to man, and still never having served in the armed services. And have lost other friends on the streets of Philly. One was even put through a meat grinder at a slaughter house for horses. (long story) Do I know about man to man? You have no clue my friend. But I respect you for your service to our country and still say thank you sir! Thank you for answering the call to serve while many of us were still back home in our houses with our family and while you were not. Thank you. And to your best buddy, Thank you.

Thank you for everyones responses, I will wait to catch up with the lady that lives there and get her side of the story about this kid. If she does not move this kid out of the neighborhood (like someone said if he does it once he'll probably do it again, and who knows what neighborhood he came from and what he did there) then I will call the cops on him. The way I figure it, if he retaliates in any way then i'll have a leg to stand on in court.

Triathlon: I swear you're a pisser! (no homo, well maybe a little) :D

You'd serve your wife, daughter, and granddaughter best by not getting involved, and letting the authorities handle it, should you choose to alert them. You never really know what people are capable of doing, however, it sounds like this guy isn't very confrontational considering he ran in the house after your wife snapped at him.

While I understand some of your points, since we're both from the same town, you need to remove yourself from that mind-set. Your an adult with adult responsibilities. You have people that rely on you, that depend on you. Set an example. Try to be more polished than your neighbors. Be the bigger man.

All the shit you've been through, everything you've seen, its all bullshit. Nonsense. I trust that and believe that this was, at one time, your reality. But that's not the world you want to live in. Nor is that the world you want your family to live in. You want better for them.

I'm not saying you should turn the other cheek, or allow others around you to get away with this kind of perverted shit. I'm just saying look out for yourself. Plus if you get close to him while he's about to finish.....he might unleash something you're just not ready for. Doesn't matter how many showers you take.

Go to Iraq / Afganistan and see your best buddy get blown up as you have to move him whilst under heavy fire - then come back to me and talk about "man to man" thing.

Walter?
**broken link removed**

Install a motion sensor camera, catch him in the act and then black mail the shit outa him! Make him wash your car, cut your grass, or even move...Definitely gotta be careful kicking his ass, unless your masked up late at night. :cheeky-s:

He was already outside with his zipper down and choking the chicken, just standing there out in the open. My wife came outside to water the plants and happen to see someone standing there. She did a double take because she couldnt believe what she what seeing outside. She told me tonight he was on the front porch and she told him if he's gonna start his crap again to go in the house. I told her leave him alone, and let me deal with it. Don't talk to him. I dont want this fucker jumping on and off his meds (if thats the case) and catch my wife off gaurd when he's off his meds again and I'm not home. Like I said, I never had a problem in my neighborhood. I moved out of south philly to get away from a lot of shit. Who would of thought 21 years later a fucking prick would be spanking his monkey right on his front porch two fucking doors down from me?

p.s. anyone ever see the movie Goodfellas where Joe Pesci is in the back seat and sticks an ice pick in the back of the guys skull and it barley bleeds out? Believe me, it's the same thing in real life.

Like I said, I never had a problem in my neighborhood. I moved out of south philly to get away from a lot of shit. Who would of thought 21 years later a fucking prick would be spanking his monkey right on his front porch two fucking doors down from me?

Man this day in age you never know what kind of wacko or sick fuck lives next door , shortly after i moved into where i am now i had a big BBQ invited all the neighbors over for a meet and greet type thing just to at least put a name and face with the house and one by one the neighbors stoped by to say thanks and everything and i flat out told them that i just want to get to know who is living next to me and vise versa
Most people now days dont even know their neighbors name!!

p.s. anyone ever see the movie Goodfellas where Joe Pesci is in the back seat and sticks an ice pick in the back of the guys skull and it barley bleeds out? Believe me, it's the same thing in real life.
Yea , but a 6"-7" flat blade screw driver works better , sharpen the edge down , severs more tissue and is more ridgid when you give it that quick whirl it doesnt bend
(kinda fucked up to know that i guess)

I'd let the law deal with it. This guy needs to be on their radar. There was a guy where I'm from that got busted a few times doing shit like this. He was arrested a few times for indecent exposure over the years. His last act came in the form of the brutal rape and murder of a 15 year old girl in view of her 13 year old sister who watched from the other room as she called 911.

In a perfect world you could put a bullet in this piece of shots head and be done with it. Unfortunately the world we live in is far from perfect and you would get in more trouble then he would if you try to handle it yourself.

So, does anybody know a good joke? It's getting a little "heavy" in this thread. Vigilante killing, revenge, best way to kill someone....I'm out. If the worst thing you ever have to deal with in your neighborhood is some kid jacking off on his porch....you're batting pretty close to 1000.

Maybe you should go out in the porch and wank in front of him...:p
I would throw some fucking acid on his cock! What a fucking wanker!

Last edited:
I think you blew this waaay out of proportion. I'm with barbie on he's probably ashamed he got caught. Dam man lower that tren/test down a lot.:p

you have nothing to prove to that jackass or anyone else
I dont care where you are from brother, beating the shit of him will send you straight to prison
And depending how badly you beat him up, it might be for an extended stay
This situation is not worth doing time

Call the cops, have them do their job, period :mad:

Man this day in age you never know what kind of wacko or sick fuck lives next door , shortly after i moved into where i am now i had a big BBQ invited all the neighbors over for a meet and greet type thing just to at least put a name and face with the house and one by one the neighbors stoped by to say thanks and everything and i flat out told them that i just want to get to know who is living next to me and vise versa
Most people now days dont even know their neighbors name!!

Yea , but a 6"-7" flat blade screw driver works better , sharpen the edge down , severs more tissue and is more ridgid when you give it that quick whirl it doesnt bend
(kinda fucked up to know that i guess)

Remind me if I'm ever deep down south to give you hollar! I'll bring Osiris with me. LOL My block has a huge 4th of July party, everyone looks out for everyone elses kids and all. Hell, most of the kids on my block are patients that I see in my clinic. It's a really nice neighborhood and the people there do the best with what the have sometimes. To this day I still haven't told the rest of the block about this guy. And that's eating away at me too.

So, does anybody know a good joke? It's getting a little "heavy" in this thread. Vigilante killing, revenge, best way to kill someone....I'm out. If the worst thing you ever have to deal with in your neighborhood is some kid jacking off on his porch....you're batting pretty close to 1000.

Believe me brother, I am not a tuff guy anymore. I always walk away from shit. I'm the first one that will drive away from a road raged idiot. And I am always the first one outside and the last one to go inside in my neighborhood on snow days helping the older folks shovel their sidewalk. Every snow season I help 2-3 people shovel out their cars besides my 2 cars. My back is killing me at the end of the day. But I do it because it's my neighborhood and my good neighbors. I'm not sure if you're married or not bro, but when you hear your wife upset about something that was clearly no fault of hers. The first thing you want to do is to protect your wife and family at all costs. And that's pretty much how I see it. Not from a tuff guy standpoint, but from a "I married this woman for better or worst, in good times and bad". That was the vowel i took and I hold dear to it. (hope this clears it up a little better about me)

I was just scratching an itch bro.

I swear.

My man, I understand your anger, I've had similar situation, but the guy basically knew that my woman would sit on the deck during a certain time to either read a book, talk on the phone, or just relax outside, just after dinner each night. My girl can take care of herself. We live in a condo so we have our own yards but the condos are close.

She told me what happened, we both laughed, she said the guy had a little dick and while she was disgusted and now felt her relaxation spot was ruined, she didn't act like it was the end of the world.

But I also have a young daughter, and there are many young girls in the neighborhood, so I couldn't just pretend it didn't happen. As nasty as it was and there is no reason to lose your cool and get all bent out of shape and bash the young man's head in, had he made a comment to your wife or made it a point to continue and watch her then he's really pushing things.

I am no saint and figured I would have to end up beating his ass but no need for weapons and potentially killing the kid over this. Chances are he assumed he could knock one out real quick and no one would see him, which may have been a poor decision, but it's not like he came to your house and purposely did this for your wife to see. Yes he is lacking common sense.

Anyway I am not affraid to admit I called PD and let them handle it. I'm not a pussy, and have been fighting, and training to fight (no I'm not into MMA but do like multiple styles) as a hobby most of my life, yes I own many weapons, but no need. PD handled the situation, and chances are he's now a registered sex offender or if he wasn't, he will be if something like this were to ever happen again. A lifetime on a registry that everyone can see is worse than a beating IMO.

But I also have that side of me who needed to say something, so a short time later I waited in my garage for him to walk outside, once I saw him, I confronted him, not in an aggressive way but quietly walked up and said hey, I'm the one who called PD, you made a bad choice and my wife had to see your pencil dick. I let him know he is now a joke in our house because of his little dick, but also informed him I gave him his chance by calling PD, and if I ever find him talking to, looking at, or approaching my woman or daughter, that I would call PD again after I stompped a hole in his ass.

The guy started to appologize. I stopped him and said, let's just leave it alone, there is nothing to discuss and we will chalk it up as a bad decesion, and I'll assume he didn't expect to be seen, even though my woman is on the deck daily. We never had an issue again and really I never see the guy.

You can handle it anyway you want, as an adult, I'm not one to think calling PD in certain situations is the pussy thing to do. I can handle myself and my own problems but I'm not the type to fly off the handle. Lose your cool and you have already given up the tactical advantage. Rage is a good thing when controlled, but uncontrolled rage will get you hurt. Clear mind is always the best, and somethings are worth going to jail over, IMO this is not one of them, had he touched someone in your family, then it's time to put in work.

Remind me if I'm ever deep down south to give you hollar! I'll bring Osiris with me. LOL My block has a huge 4th of July party, everyone looks out for everyone elses kids and all. Hell, most of the kids on my block are patients that I see in my clinic. It's a really nice neighborhood and the people there do the best with what the have sometimes. To this day I still haven't told the rest of the block about this guy. And that's eating away at me too.

since I have been here we have had several block parties for the 4th and holloween and stuff , it brings everybody closer and you end up with everybody looking out for everybody else
and bro , I'd be pissed if I found out you ever came down to the MS gulf coast or New Orleans area and dident let me know , they have some great little restraunts here and of course Bourbon street :p

My man, I understand your anger, I've had similar situation, but the guy basically knew that my woman would sit on the deck during a certain time to either read a book, talk on the phone, or just relax outside, just after dinner each night. My girl can take care of herself. We live in a condo so we have our own yards but the condos are close.

She told me what happened, we both laughed, she said the guy had a little dick and while she was disgusted and now felt her relaxation spot was ruined, she didn't act like it was the end of the world.

But I also have a young daughter, and there are many young girls in the neighborhood, so I couldn't just pretend it didn't happen. As nasty as it was and there is no reason to lose your cool and get all bent out of shape and bash the young man's head in, had he made a comment to your wife or made it a point to continue and watch her then he's really pushing things.

I am no saint and figured I would have to end up beating his ass but no need for weapons and potentially killing the kid over this. Chances are he assumed he could knock one out real quick and no one would see him, which may have been a poor decision, but it's not like he came to your house and purposely did this for your wife to see. Yes he is lacking common sense.

Anyway I am not affraid to admit I called PD and let them handle it. I'm not a pussy, and have been fighting, and training to fight (no I'm not into MMA but do like multiple styles) as a hobby most of my life, yes I own many weapons, but no need. PD handled the situation, and chances are he's now a registered sex offender or if he wasn't, he will be if something like this were to ever happen again. A lifetime on a registry that everyone can see is worse than a beating IMO.

But I also have that side of me who needed to say something, so a short time later I waited in my garage for him to walk outside, once I saw him, I confronted him, not in an aggressive way but quietly walked up and said hey, I'm the one who called PD, you made a bad choice and my wife had to see your pencil dick. I let him know he is now a joke in our house because of his little dick, but also informed him I gave him his chance by calling PD, and if I ever find him talking to, looking at, or approaching my woman or daughter, that I would call PD again after I stompped a hole in his ass.

The guy started to appologize. I stopped him and said, let's just leave it alone, there is nothing to discuss and we will chalk it up as a bad decesion, and I'll assume he didn't expect to be seen, even though my woman is on the deck daily. We never had an issue again and really I never see the guy.

You can handle it anyway you want, as an adult, I'm not one to think calling PD in certain situations is the pussy thing to do. I can handle myself and my own problems but I'm not the type to fly off the handle. Lose your cool and you have already given up the tactical advantage. Rage is a good thing when controlled, but uncontrolled rage will get you hurt. Clear mind is always the best, and somethings are worth going to jail over, IMO this is not one of them, had he touched someone in your family, then it's time to put in work.

Will do, thank you for your insight my friend.

since I have been here we have had several block parties for the 4th and holloween and stuff , it brings everybody closer and you end up with everybody looking out for everybody else
and bro , I'd be pissed if I found out you ever came down to the MS gulf coast or New Orleans area and dident let me know , they have some great little restraunts here and of course Bourbon street :p

SAAAAWEET! :love:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity