over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T HOW TO HANDLE MY NEIGHBOR

Call the cops and file the report so something is in the system if it happens again.

You beating the crap out of him will only most likely result in charges being pressed against YOU!

i'm kind of a do it yourself kind of guy-like yourself/others on here-that don't run to the cops everytime an issue comes up--but i can tell you from experience-the cops/DA can mess with this guy in ways you never imagined- once he's in their system--i mean there are worst things than the physical pain one can inflict on another...lol.

be a good citizen-do your community and street/neighborhood a favour and relieve your frustration by turning this guy in before he uses this event to become emboldened and inflicts emotional damage on innocent minds.

best to you and yours,
cavdude

Ok, here's the update. I asked my wife to let me handle it and what does she do? CORRECT, handle it when I'm not looking. :mad: She saw the lady who owns the house two doors over and talks to her outside while I'm inside a few minutes ago. She tells the lady what happened. Wife comes back in and says the guy is the ladies nephew who is living there for a while. The lady said she would go and talk to him. (whatever) And as it turns out he has an ankle bracelet courtesy of the PA prison/probation system. UH BOY, this is gonna get intersting to see what he does after the lady talks to him! Hold onto your butts boys and girls.

Ok, here's the update. I asked my wife to let me handle it and what does she do? CORRECT, handle it when I'm not looking. :mad: She saw the lady who owns the house two doors over and talks to her outside while I'm inside a few minutes ago. She tells the lady what happened. Wife comes back in and says the guy is the ladies nephew who is living there for a while. The lady said she would go and talk to him. (whatever) And as it turns out he has an ankle bracelet courtesy of the PA prison/probation system. UH BOY, this is gonna get intersting to see what he does after the lady talks to him! Hold onto your butts boys and girls.

Now I would definitely file a complaint with the popo...

Maybe he was high or drunk when he was doing the deed:confused:

Sorry he happens to be your neighbor, Boom:(

Last edited:
if he is on parole then rest assured he would rather take an ass whipping than have the cops involved !!

the law will cause him much more trouble that you kicking the shit out of him

Yes, call the cops. Let them handle it. If you need to fight over it, join an MMA club. You'll find plenty of guys there will love to fight you. :)

No, in all seriousness, call the 5-0, but be sure to hide any "valuables" before you make the call just in case they pay you a visit.

And, do it when your lady friend isn't pissed at you so she doesn't run off at the mouth about your valuables.

Your Instinct is Legitimate

...but, if you act on it you're fucked.

Quite naturally, you want ot protect your family, who wouldn't? It is a man's natural responsibility...but the conditions of the world we live in today will be indifferent to your dilemma. The state and the police see this kind of thing as their turf and you as their bitch...it's a wretched catch 22 of a tyranny, but it is the truth.

Twelve feet from my front door is the door of another resident in my apartment complex, and it faces my door directly.

The guy is a drug dealer and has a constant flow of clients at all hours, and everyone of those fucking cocksuckers is a skiinny little cunt of a man-type person, a gangsta-type, a human puke...with a bad mouth and a dick's attitude.

The police are TOTALLY INDIFFERENT, here in lovely Colorado Springs.

The police have told me that this guy fears for his life with me as his neighbor (as I have been direct in telling him that I know what he's up to and that I will not tolerate it).

The police have told me that they will fuck me as hard as they can if I do anything... cuz why? ...cuz this is their turf and I'm one of their bitches...believe me, the police are drunks, assholes and criminals themselves, with a few exceptions, and fucking you would give them a rod and a reason to feel like a big shit and fuck each others' wives...I hate it beyond...but nobody fucking cares.

Register complaints and keep stable or you can be a man's man in jail and nobody will care.

Call the police. Not worth you getting it trouble for beating up a pervert. Save your energy.

Peace

Gunsmith,

Is that your wife in your avatar? If so, c'mon man that's like entrapment..I think we'd all wanna rub one out to her..this kid had the balls to do it. If anything knock on the door and shake the guys hand. ;)

In all seriousness, calling the cops would be a well deserved humiliation for this kid

What a guy can't go out on his porch for a good jerk anymore, whats this world coming to?

Call the police. Then tell all everybody on your block whats going on, if your in South Philly they probably already know. Tell them to make sure they keep an eye out and call the police if they see anything. With enough different people complaining, and he is breaking the law he should wind up back in jail on a VOP.

Think

Bro, I'm pretty sure the mirror will tell you you're not a bitch. Call the cops as everyone else has advised. Wife, kids, good job....you have too much to lose....and a record will follow you to every next job you apply for. On the other side, this asshole probably has nothing to lose.

BETAOFF

call cops last time i confronted someone who hit and ran my car he called the police and i almost got arrested

BOOM- any updates .....

BOOM- any updates .....

Last up date was, my wife spoke with the lady who lived there. She said she would speak to him about his actions. I haven't really seen him but once since that espisode and that was for a brief second when he came outside. I believe he is avoiding me like the plague. At this point I really don't want to see him, and if he stays inside most of the time. well that's alright by me. I have however seen the lady that lives there a few times now. She is coming by more often. It's almost as if she now doesn't want to speak to me or make eye contact with me either. I think she feels embarressed or something? And I guess to make matters worst for her and him, I made friends with a guy who lives directly behind me who happens to be a Philly Cop. LOL Every once in a while he stops by my house just to see how I'm doing.

(I ran into him that same morning on his way to work and I told him what happened and he gave me some good advice. He's a single dad and i said any time you wana come over hang out on my porch its cool with me :p)

thank you for asking.

Dude, i'm sorry, didn't know anyone was watching, and my mom keeps screaming i'll go blind and have hairy palms, so i went out side for a little tug. If you see me on the porch with a sheet and it looks like puppies fighting under the sheet, well, i apologize in advance. :eek:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws