over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Jon Jones..

He's fighting Belfort. The fact that he would pick and choose shows what kind of heart he has. Like you said, he trained for Hendo. If that's the reason he pulled out of the Sonnen fight, why is it ok to fight Vitor? I've been telling you guys all along about this guy.

Honestly, I could care less who he fights in Hendo's place! The fact is if he didn't want to take the fight he didn't have to. If DW told him he'd strip him, I guarantee he'd fight him, destroy him, and piss in DW's face! But for internet tough guys to call someone, who wipes the floor with the best fighters in the world, a pussy is just ridiculous. "Heart"??? Really? I'd say he's got heart seeing his track record of fights

Just to clarify, I would've liked to see the fight, but I don't think any less of him as a fighter. Guys turn down fights all the time. No need to get all worked up about it

So i am confused here. What a crock of shit. So he wasnt ready to fight a "new fighter" and turned down Chael but accepted older and slower Belfort? I cant look at it in any other way but Jones definitely ducked Chael. I think Chael's worth just went up a little.

So i am confused here. What a crock of shit. So he wasnt ready to fight a "new fighter" and turned down Chael but accepted older and slower Belfort? I cant look at it in any other way but Jones definitely ducked Chael. I think Chael's worth just went up a little.

Yup, seems like he ducked him one way or another...:naughty:

Been debating this all day:

Why should Bones agree to give a guy a shot who doesn't deserve it (not even mentioning this stupidly short notice), just because he's butt buddies with DW? Bones has nothing to gain and everything to lose by taking a fight with Chael.

And before anyone says it: DW is the one who cancelled the entire fight, not Bones.

That's horse crap. Chael was ready to fight on short notice and Jones is too much of a pussy to agree. I lost all respect for Jones. He should have been a man and fought him. He was training for a fight regardless. White should have stripped him of the title

LOL at every comment here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon Jones is the champ, he has DOMINATED everyone who has stepped in the ring. He trained for Henderson and he pulled out. Now that he says no to Sonnen he's all of the sudden a pussy?!? You guys are too much! BTW, he's fighting Machida, who he alread beat yes, but is a former champ himself. Every "champ" put in front of him have met the same end, so why fight someone who didn't earn the right to fight in the first place?

BUMP this.. i don't see how anyone can call jones a pussy unless they're just hating, hes proved his worth time and time again as the top. I still wish him or silva or move a weight class just to go at it but they said they wouldnt.. i dunno whoa better now, silva was always hands down best lb for lb, but i always said jones would one day take over, because he was nearly to silvas level at such a young age..

Yes yes, Jon "BONES" Jones is a pussy for turning the fight down. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regardless if anybody here or anywhere else thinks he's a pussy, he has BEAT DOWN the best fighters MMA offers in that weight class. Lyota Machida ran through his opponents and JJ WORKED HIS ASS!!! Rampage, well we can all see he didn't want to go toe-to-toe with him. Throw a name out that JJ fought and the outcome was the same, WORKED! I think any "concern" over a fight would've come against a champ or former champ, not Sonnen. But hey, you guys keep thinking he's a pussy and he'll just keep dominating. Much like people talk shit about Silva and the way he fights, I don't think they care as they get the wins. People talked shit about Ali playing the rope-a-dope and murking his opponents, and now he's considered one of the ALL TIME GREATEST!!! So I don't believe what we think actually matter. Whether you call him a pussy or not, his domination can not be discounted. And yeah, DW should strip him of his title GTFOH!!!!!

Yes yes, Jon "BONES" Jones is a pussy for turning the fight down. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regardless if anybody here or anywhere else thinks he's a pussy, he has BEAT DOWN the best fighters MMA offers in that weight class. Lyota Machida ran through his opponents and JJ WORKED HIS ASS!!! Rampage, well we can all see he didn't want to go toe-to-toe with him. Throw a name out that JJ fought and the outcome was the same, WORKED! I think any "concern" over a fight would've come against a champ or former champ, not Sonnen. But hey, you guys keep thinking he's a pussy and he'll just keep dominating. Much like people talk shit about Silva and the way he fights, I don't think they care as they get the wins. People talked shit about Ali playing the rope-a-dope and murking his opponents, and now he's considered one of the ALL TIME GREATEST!!! So I don't believe what we think actually matter. Whether you call him a pussy or not, his domination can not be discounted. And yeah, DW should strip him of his title GTFOH!!!!!

If Jones was so confident he could beat anyone, how come he manipulated his way out of fights with Sonnen and Machida in order to get Vitor Belfort, who loses to just about everybody?

Well

Bones and Chael are my favorites. Neither is scared nor a pussy. Both are good guys and both extremely smart. I say good move by Jones. He has nothing to prove. Not fighting someone does not make one a pussy. Its sad that most people think that way.

That's horse crap. Chael was ready to fight on short notice and Jones is too much of a pussy to agree. I lost all respect for Jones. He should have been a man and fought him. He was training for a fight regardless. White should have stripped him of the title

I disagree with you. The ufc wanted jones to take a lose-lose fight and now blame him when he made the smart decision. If he beat chael, nothing would have happened for him since he beat someone who he should have. But if he lost, it would have be absolutely devastating for his career.

Not to mention, the ufc set themselves up for this entire situation by surrounding jones with a pretty poor card and hoping that the jones fight could salvage it. If the card was stronger and could have stood on its own without jones fighting, this situation would be far different.

If Jones was so confident he could beat anyone, how come he manipulated his way out of fights with Sonnen and Machida in order to get Vitor Belfort, who loses to just about everybody?

It honestly doesn't matter to me who he fights. It doesn't change my life in one way or another. I think it's hilarious that everyone considers him a pussy despite what he's done in the ring. Sonnen was only taking the fight for the pay day, he knew he had ZERO chance of winning. Like I said, I could care less who he fights as the outcome is gonna be the same either way, just like with Silva. Get those 2 to fight and then you'll have a fight worth watching. Until that happens, I could care less about MMA

Bones and Chael are my favorites. Neither is scared nor a pussy. Both are good guys and both extremely smart. I say good move by Jones. He has nothing to prove. Not fighting someone does not make one a pussy. Its sad that most people think that way.

Spoken by the wise one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even ANDERSON said he would fight any LHW on 8 days notice.

**broken link removed**

Bisping fought Sonneon on 8 days notice, just saying.

Bring me all the Kos, Lytle etc fight anyone, anywhere, anytime type of guys. I'd rather watch and support those type of guys 100x over than Bones Jones.

And as much as he talks shit, it has to make you respect chael.

He is willing to take a fight against jones on 8 days notice and even said on twitter if jones took the fight he would give him his purse

Also, Greg Jackson seemed to be FUCKED up at the moment. he thinks the UFC NEEDS his guys, when it is the OTHER way around .His guys NEED the UFC. When Pride had THE best talent in the world, they couldn't stop the UFC from becoming what it is. Greg jackson, he fucking ruins this sport and the guys that go to his gym.

Love him or hate him for his antics, You have to fucking LOVE what Chael says from about 4:20 mark on. Especially about the lower tier guys.

**broken link removed**

Lets not look over this gem that Jones previously tweeted.

3nicN.jpg

Come on.. hasnt bones already beat sonnen once anyway? I dont see how you can call him a pussy for dropping a lose lose situation. I mean, you know damn well he would have won anyways. No ones even come close. Hes made the best lhw fighters look like amateurs on every fight. Whether you like hin or not, give respect where its due bros..

I'm still 50/50 on this one. I boxed and did Muay Thai for years so I understand the prep that goes into getting ready for a specific opponent. From that angle, I see Jones' argument. But I also think if he is who he says he is, then he should have played the role of a champion and fought.

Truth is that Sonnen and Henderson are VERY similar fighters so he wouldn't have had to change much.

I do dislike Greg J. though for the decisions he has made over the years.

It honestly doesn't matter to me who he fights. It doesn't change my life in one way or another. I think it's hilarious that everyone considers him a pussy despite what he's done in the ring. Sonnen was only taking the fight for the pay day, he knew he had ZERO chance of winning. Like I said, I could care less who he fights as the outcome is gonna be the same either way, just like with Silva. Get those 2 to fight and then you'll have a fight worth watching. Until that happens, I could care less about MMA

Exactly, Sonnen has 0 fights at 205 and his first fight is a title fight and his last fight was a title fight at 185 that he lost.. Everybody acts like Sonnen came in to save the day. Hendo hurt his knee 3 weeks ago about the same time Sonnen starts taking shit. Jones said he was not going to let Sonnen talk his way into a title fight. Laughing my ass off at all you guys saying he's a pussy and he's scared.

Phil, he turns down sonnen, but accepts the MIDDLEWEIGHT, OLDER, HANDS ONLY, vitor belfort!? That doesn't seem like a champion to me, seems like someone cherry picking a fight...

If Jones just turned down any other fighter besides Hendo for the simple reason that it is a short day notice i may give him a pass on that based on the nature of the sport that he was training for a different fighter. But the moment you turn down one fighter who may actually be a threat but accept Vitor who is about 10yrs past his prime then i call bull shit on your game. Period.

I don't really care for Jones either, but I would have made the same decision as him. He has nothing to gain by fighting Sonnen, and everything to lose. Plus Sonnen has done nothing to deserve a title shot! I think if they do end up fighting Jones would win anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131