over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

o/t kinda... exssesive sweating

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone tried Robinul ? And if so, how did it work for you?

I want to try this out, as I sweat like a beast, all the time, no matter the temp, and no matter my weight. Even when I went down to 215, same thing, still sweat like a beast.

I was reading that this med could dehydrate you, which is a concern for me, since I'm on a cycle. I'm going to call my Dr tomorrow and see when I can get in there for an appointment to talk to him about this. I don't plan on mentioning the cycle of course, but I will discuss the dehydration situation with him.

Any advice as to what else I should ask him/tell him, without admitting using super supplements?

Thanks,
JW

an opinion . . . you asked

I want to try this out, as I sweat like a beast, all the time, no matter the temp, and no matter my weight. Even when I went down to 215, same thing, still sweat like a beast.

I was reading that this med could dehydrate you, which is a concern for me, since I'm on a cycle. I'm going to call my Dr tomorrow and see when I can get in there for an appointment to talk to him about this. I don't plan on mentioning the cycle of course, but I will discuss the dehydration situation with him.

Any advice as to what else I should ask him/tell him, without admitting using super supplements?

Thanks,
JW

I do not have a diagnosis, and even if I did, based upon the limited amount of information
you provided, it would be worth than worthless.

It is my opinion . . . why go to all the trouble and costs associated with visiting a doctor if
you choose not to mention you “supplement” usage and are less than transparent about
your lifestyle? Omitting anything, if you are sincere about a prognosis, would be a waste of
time and money.

No getting around it . . . . come clean . . . tell all . . . if you are sincere about a meaningful
resolution about what is troubling you. Otherwise . . . pardon the expression . . . you are just
pissing in the wind. And while he may not be as well versed in the usage / side effects of AAS
usage and the combination thereof as you are, perhaps you can reach some sort of an agre-
ement as to what to do moving forward. You are unique, just like everybody else.

Please do not take in the wrong way . . . I wish you nothing but the best.

PS. I want to be huge just like you (JustWannaBeHuge) but realized a long time ago, it was not
in the cards . . .

BBro trust me nothing is more annoying then when I am sitting down at dinner with my hot ass girlfriend and as soon as we start eating I start sweating I feel like a fucken pig man. Not to mention I am shoveling food into my face lol. I think for a lot of us its a part of the game we have to get use to.

Thanks,
JW

Hello

There are several forumes for people with excessive sweat. In almost every case people have three options, roll on( that would be put on the affected areas), cutting some of the nerves in the sympatic nerve system and taking pills like robinul. There are several difference brands, but I assume you live in the us, so getting it from canada is your best bet(cheapest)

i feel ya op it could be 40 degrees outside and still i will ssweat the armpits of my shirt out its a little rediculous and ive been like that even before starting aas, i went to the doctors a long time ago and a viable option i was told was site botox injections in the armpits very expensive and of course insurance doesnt cover it so i said screw it and now just live with it, a couple extra extra strength anti perserperants cut it back some but not all.

i also saw on the news the other day that they may have come up with a botox cream witch would be the best option for someone like me

BBro trust me nothing is more annoying then when I am sitting down at dinner with my hot ass girlfriend and as soon as we start eating I start sweating I feel like a fucken pig man. Not to mention I am shoveling food into my face lol. I think for a lot of us its a part of the game we have to get use to.
lol:headbang:

Same here been a sweaty person all my life. I feel your pain about going to dinner with a group of people. Since I cut down in weight, the only thing that really sweats are my hands. It's tuff especially when you have to shake hands with people.

on cycle, off cycle, before bodybuilding... i was always a sweat machine...
tried almost everything... nothing worked...
i guess some of us were born without radiators

BROTHERS, I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOUR PROBLEMS !!!

BUY THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW AND IT WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

I USED TO SWEAT A LOT AND AVOID WEARING TIGHT AND COLOR T-SHIRTS , BUT AFTER I START USING THIS IT COMPLETLY STOPPED :eek::eek: I CAN BE IN THE GYM SWEATING FROM EVERYWHERE EXCEPT MY ARMPITS HAAHAH :headbang::headbang:

Attachments

• 370040980.jpg
    370040980.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 458
Funny thing is I don't sweat from my pits, it's usually everywhere else that I soak.

My GP wasn't much help, so I went to a dermatologist, she said from what i have told her, and since my bloodwork came back fine, she feels it could be hyperhydrosis (sp). Trying the robinul at 1mg a day beginning on friday, see how that works and then i'll go back in 3 weeks, it it's not enough, she'll up the dosages and we'll go from there.

i know some people say suck it up, but it's more to it then that... i could just be sitting there doing nothing and the back of my shirt will be soaked with sweat running over my bald head, and it's not BP or roid related, been this way since middle school, so I'm hoping these pills really help me out as it is very frustrating to be sweating so much all the time.

I just went to the dermatologist for this and she prescribed me robinul. I am going to try it out, since I start a new job in April and I will be back to wearing suits everyday. Living in Florida + suits means I am a sweaty bastard all of the time. There's nothing worse than looking like sweaty mess when I'm meeting with people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Robinul is an option... If the sides don't drive you crazy ( dry as fuck mouth, difficulty pissing, dry eyes, etc...)

Best of luck... And I'll suggest genteel gel for your dry eyes and constant gum chewing, in advance... ;)

Hey Csims22,
I don't know about others, but for me, it works fantastic. The dry mouth and dry eyes are a bitch at first, but as long as you drink a lot of fluids and have eye drops, it's not that bad. The dry eyes actually stopped for me.

I don't know how bad you sweat, but me being shaved headed, I would soak shirts and my head would be soaked and running down to my neck. Feel uneasy when in a business meeting, esp when trying to either sell something or train someone.

I;d rather have dry mouth than live the way I used to live. have a lot of sugar free candy, and you'll be fine.

Hey Csims22,

I don't know about others, but for me, it works fantastic. The dry mouth and dry eyes are a bitch at first, but as long as you drink a lot of fluids and have eye drops, it's not that bad. The dry eyes actually stopped for me.

I don't know how bad you sweat, but me being shaved headed, I would soak shirts and my head would be soaked and running down to my neck. Feel uneasy when in a business meeting, esp when trying to either sell something or train someone.

I;d rather have dry mouth than live the way I used to live. have a lot of sugar free candy, and you'll be fine.

What dosage do you take? She started me off at 1mg 3x/day... I'm hoping this helps. A little dry mouth is easily fixed.

For me, mine was very slow in upping the dosage, I didn't really care for the way she worked it, but I was paying $50 co fee, each time I saw her, so maybe thats why. She started me at a 1mg a day..

she wanted to see me in a month,but that didn't have any affect on me so i saw her again in 2 weeks, she upped it 2mg, didn't do much, went to 3, no changes. but at 4mg was the right spot for me. I have read others where 2mg worked great and some have luck with 1mg also, so it really depends on the person and their tolerence to the meds I guess.

I even asked her what the average dose was and she said there isn't an average as she has an elderly woman that takes 4mg, but a construction worker and he takes 1 mg a day. So it varies greatly.

I have never heard of this product. It curbs sweating? Is there a risk for heat stroke with this? This is an old thread so you have some experience, but my initial (and UN-informed) reaction is concern. A person sweats when their body temperature is elevated, sweating cools you. As you know, I'm just thinking out loud..

I have never heard of this product. It curbs sweating? Is there a risk for heat stroke with this? This is an old thread so you have some experience, but my initial (and UN-informed) reaction is concern. A person sweats when their body temperature is elevated, sweating cools you. As you know, I'm just thinking out loud..

It is a chance for heat stroke if you take too much. My derm for example, she made sure that with this I sweat "normal". Again, this isn't for normal sweating, I have hyperhidrosis, I sweat bad, and when I say bad, I mean bad lol. I've been this way since I hit puberty. I would have to take change of clothes to school with me as I would soak them.

For me, 4 mg, it cuts off all of the excess sweating, I sweat a little less than a normal person would... for example, if I went out to a bar or club without the pills, my shirt would be soaked just by driving there, with the pills, by the end of the night, I may have some sweat spots, if up dancing and such.

Now last summer, when it was like 110 for a straight 3-4 weeks, i did try 5 mg, and I learned my lesson, not one drop of sweat, I was extremely over heated to the point I thought I was going to black out, I walk to and from work since I only live 1 mile from it, and thankfully kids were outside with a hose getting wet, I was in dress slacks and a shirt, but asked them to soak me down and they did.

I talked to my derm and she got pretty upset and reminded me how dangerous it is to completely cut off sweating, and she made sure I went back down to 4mg. For me, the pills have been a life saver, I'm no longer extrmely self conscience when I go out nor when I'm in meetings due to me looking like a sweating pig. It undermines your confidence when someone is looking at you and seeing you soaked in sweat, and they're thinking I'm nervous.. but it's not nerves at all. It's just my body being a real bitch. lol

also i want to make sure it's understood, this isn't a weight thing either, when i was young and would sweat like this, I was actually underweight and would ran as my cousin played lacrosse and needed a running buddy...so it's not like its due to being out of shape or anything like that.

off to the gym, any other questions, please feel free to ask. and i'll answer when i get back

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner