over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[O/T] Mayweather-McGregor Deal Reached - August 26 in Las Vegas

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor. Who will win ?

• Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Conor McGregor

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I predict that Conor will gas out sometime during the fight, then Mayweather will take advantage of it. Before this, I predict Mayweather will just do his boring thing of moving as a defensive fighter. Conor will definitely need to conserve for the long haul. I can't stand Mayweather, and I hope Conor wins, but he is in over his head imo. That said, a Mayweather has more on the line in terms of losing...imo.

I'll say this....there is no way in effing hell I'm paying $100+ for PPV...fukk that!

I predict that Conor will gas out sometime during the fight, then Mayweather will take advantage of it. Before this, I predict Mayweather will just do his boring thing of moving as a defensive fighter. Conor will definitely need to conserve for the long haul. I can't stand Mayweather, and I hope Conor wins, but he is in over his head imo. That said, a Mayweather has more on the line in terms of losing...imo.

I'll say this....there is no way in effing hell I'm paying $100+ for PPV...fukk that!

I wan't Maywether to end this spectacle quickly but he won't...not for the money and the hype that's involved. He'll let this fight drag out and try to give the fans their money's worth...:rolleyes:...ughhhhh.

I wan't Maywether to end this spectacle quickly but he won't...not for the money and the hype that's involved. He'll let this fight drag out and try to give the fans their money's worth...:rolleyes:...ughhhhh.

I dunno, B. This should be MW's easiest fight and I know he hears the criticisms about his boring style. He may wanna put a period (exclamation point?) on his career. An early KO would definitely be worth the $$$! :D

Now on the flip-side, I'm done rooting against Conor. He's proven me wrong enough times already. That's one self-actualized MF'er. Intellectually he shouldn't win but reality is sometimes at odds with logic. I think it's, at the very least, gonna be interesting.

I love boxing and I love mma,but putting a mma fighter into a match that is pure boxing rules.The mma fighter even being a good striker isn't used to the glove size,not being able to do anything but strike.He put himself in that disadvantage and he's gonna get his ass handed to him.Conner is fighting a losing fight.Now for the $ involved he's going to make he can retire and be done,that would be a smart move.

Personally since McGregor still gets 100 million if he loses , I'd like to see him kick Mayweather up side the fuckin skull !!

This fight is pointless , McGregor is not a boxer and unless he has been doing insane cardio to get ready for this he is gonna chase Mayweather around for 4-5 round then get gassed and then Mayweather will stack up points.

He only way I see McGregor winning is if he can corner him up and drop some bombs.

no way floyd is only getting a 100, he was paid 240 for the pac fight.
is connor going to want to fight in ufc anymore after this payday? it would take him 6-8 title fights in ufc to make this payday. i see connor retiring after this... than to me the ufc losses huge

yeah I watched a vid on youtube where conor says he wants to set himself up financialy for life....if so this for sure will do it whether he wins or not. The guy is highly intelligent and has that charisma that make people follow him. That type of charisma cant be bought you have to be born with it....good for him for capatilizing on it and making sure his family is set for generations.

Poor Nate Diaz

lol I saw an interview where Nate said that before conor they were paying him about 30k a fight....he would come home and say "lets go look for a house" and his associates would say "dude you need about ten times that for a nice house" lmfao....hopefully now he has a nice house and some security i heard he got 2 million for the last mcgregor fight

Personally since McGregor still gets 100 million if he loses , I'd like to see him kick Mayweather up side the fuckin skull !!

This fight is pointless , McGregor is not a boxer and unless he has been doing insane cardio to get ready for this he is gonna chase Mayweather around for 4-5 round then get gassed and then Mayweather will stack up points.

He only way I see McGregor winning is if he can corner him up and drop some bombs.

I agree with your post. Conner has done some things that have surprised me. But the only chance he has is if he changes his style, focuses on cardio and gets lucky and connects in the first 3 maybe 4 rounds. After that he will be picked slowly apart. I won't be paying for the fight(unless I went in on it with a bunch of people) but I would for sure watch it. Who can't not watch a good train wreck.

Hopefully Mayweather doesn't try to end it fast and waste the fans money.
We are talking about one of the best boxers in the past 50 years vs an MMA fighter in a boxing only fight , Mcgregor has zero chance to win. There is no way Mcgregor can hit even close to as hard as some of Mayweather's opponents like Pacquiao, Marquez, Ortiz, Berto.
It will make Mcgregor look like an amateur , now if it was kickboxing that would be another story and I think Mayweather would get wrecked once he felt a few hard leg and rib kicks or knees

I would pay for the FM vs CM PPV way before I would pay for this
Bellator MMA

There is no way Mcgregor can hit even close to as hard as some of Mayweather's opponents like Pacquiao, Marquez, Ortiz, Berto.

yes, thank you...we are talking about a guy that beat DE LA HOYA, KOd RICKY HATTON, beat COTTO... people still talking "if Conor corners him", "if conor lands"... LOLLL... Conor couldnt beat one of his 18 year old AMATUERS in a boxing bout!!!

Is there anyone here that thinks Conors hands are anywhere in the same realm as these guys are insane... this is their LIFE

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MigmBs2GCuE"]Miguel Cotto Highlight/Tribute Video - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LkN2i8qbak"]Ricky Hatton Greatest Hits HBO - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_X7_YJ3S0"]TOP 5 OSCAR DE LA HOYA KNOCKOUTS - YouTube[/ame]

LOOK AT CONORS BOXING LOL

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2GUYpnIDA8"]RAW: Conor McGregor Boxing Compilation - (PART 1) - YouTube[/ame]

and he wants FLOYD MAYWEATHER LMAO

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqDz6FH-zNY"]Conor McGregor sparring with South African Champion Chris Heerden - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
yes, thank you...we are talking about a guy that beat DE LA HOYA, KOd RICKY HATTON, beat COTTO... people still talking "if Conor corners him", "if conor lands"... LOLLL... Conor couldnt beat one of his 18 year old AMATUERS in a boxing bout!!!

Is there anyone here that thinks Conors hands are anywhere in the same realm as these guys are insane... this is their LIFE

Miguel Cotto Highlight/Tribute Video - YouTube

Ricky Hatton Greatest Hits HBO - YouTube

TOP 5 OSCAR DE LA HOYA KNOCKOUTS - YouTube

LOOK AT CONORS BOXING LOL

RAW: Conor McGregor Boxing Compilation - (PART 1) - YouTube

and he wants FLOYD MAYWEATHER LMAO

Conor McGregor sparring with South African Champion Chris Heerden - YouTube
It's all about money, everyone knows that CM has no chance in the Boxing ring with FM.I can't stand FM as a person but as a boxer he's got my respect in the ring.It's a marketing scheme for both sides and a huge pay out to both parties.I totally agree with your above post Pitbull.

First time I'll actually be rooting for Conor. He's going to lose though.

Yeah, I doubt the guy will be able to land a single powershot on Mayweather. Maybe a few jabs but that is about it. Going to be a really boring fight IMO.

Hmmm, what was it that happened in 2016? Things everyone "in the know" said could never happen. There was an arrogance about all these things, you were laughed at and labeled a fool if you went against what "everyone" was so damn sure of...

Cavaliers
Brexit
Cubs
Trump

Yep, that's right. The impossible became possible. I know where everybody is coming from, I get it. But you just never know until it happens do you?

Hmmm, what was it that happened in 2016? Things everyone "in the know" said could never happen. There was an arrogance about all these things, you were laughed at and labeled a fool if you went against what "everyone" was so damn sure of...

Cavaliers
Brexit
Cubs
Trump

Yep, that's right. The impossible became possible. I know where everybody is coming from, I get it. But you just never know until it happens do you?
I would love to see Mayweather lose this fight to McGregor that would be awesome.And yes you never know what could happen,Tyson got knocked out by Buster Douglas and not 1 person expected that.Whoever puts there bets in for McGregor will have a hell of a payout if he pulls it off.

Last edited:
CrossFiter jumping into a bodybuilding show. 🤣. Maybe he will get a lucky shot in. Either way I'll be watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooke Ence did it. Or well competed in physique then did the crossfit games. Very few dudes could do it of course.

Definitely will watch. Definitely very confident mayweather will win. And definitely going to be happy seeing one guy lose because I'm not a fan of either (though I hate mcgregor less).

I would love to see Mayweather lose this fight to McGregor that would be awesome.And yes you never know what could happen,Tyson got knocked out by Buster Douglas and not 1 person expected that.Whoever puts there bets in for McGregor will have a hell of a payout if he pulls it off.

i would never put money on connor in this fight at only 8 to 1. it would need to be 20 to 1, maybe even 40 to 1. connor may have quick power shots with a 4oz glove hows it gonna look with a 10oz glove? id rather watch a connor vs nate trilogy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws