over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[O/T] Mayweather-McGregor Deal Reached - August 26 in Las Vegas

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor. Who will win ?

• Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Conor McGregor

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll probably put some money on Connor. If he can knock out Aldo in 13 seconds, anything is possible.

i would never put money on connor in this fight at only 8 to 1. it would need to be 20 to 1, maybe even 40 to 1. connor may have quick power shots with a 4oz glove hows it gonna look with a 10oz glove? id rather watch a connor vs nate trilogy.

I hope they can get Khabib and ferguson scheduled around the same time and then Conor to fight the winner after his loss to FM

Undefeated boxing legend Floyd Mayweather and current UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor will square off in a super-fight on August 26 live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Mayweather vs. McGregor bout was made official earlier this week and ever since the announcement fans have been anxiously awaiting ticket prices to be announced.

Well as expected, ticket prices to watch the summer mega-fight between McGregor and Mayweather are insanely priced.

Tickets have gone on sale on multiple websites and nosebleed seats will currently set you back at least $2,100.

As for seats close to the action, ring side chairs are currently priced at $90,000 and up.
No price has been set for the televised pay-per-view card at this time, but you can expect

Floyd Mayweather was last seen in action in September of 2015, where he scored a unanimous decision victory over Andre Berto thus retaining his WBA (Super), WBC, The Ring, and lineal welterweight titles.

Prior to his win over Berto, “Money” was coming off a unanimous decision victory over fellow boxing legend Manny Pacquiao in what was considered to be the biggest boxing fight of the modern era.

Following his victory over Berto in September of 2015, Floyd Mayweather Jr. retired for the second time in his professional career.

With that said, Mayweather will now return to the ring for arguably the most unique fight of his professional career against mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor.

The UFC’s current lightweight champion, McGregor, was last seen inside the octagon this past November at UFC 205 in New York, where he scored a second-round knockout victory over Eddie Alvarez.

SOURCE
TICKETPRICINGLINK

Ticket prices are just starting to come out.
^^^ Its absolutely insane.

Last edited:
yes, thank you...we are talking about a guy that beat DE LA HOYA, KOd RICKY HATTON, beat COTTO... people still talking "if Conor corners him", "if conor lands"... LOLLL... Conor couldnt beat one of his 18 year old AMATUERS in a boxing bout!!!

Is there anyone here that thinks Conors hands are anywhere in the same realm as these guys are insane... this is their LIFE

Miguel Cotto Highlight/Tribute Video - YouTube

Ricky Hatton Greatest Hits HBO - YouTube

TOP 5 OSCAR DE LA HOYA KNOCKOUTS - YouTube

LOOK AT CONORS BOXING LOL

RAW: Conor McGregor Boxing Compilation - (PART 1) - YouTube

and he wants FLOYD MAYWEATHER LMAO

Conor McGregor sparring with South African Champion Chris Heerden - YouTube

In no way will I try to argue that Connor could out box real boxers. But I'm curious how you can say he can't hit hard? He knocks out virtually every oppent he fights. Including some that have never been knocked out or recently knocked out. So I just don't see where your coming from on that one.

In no way will I try to argue that Connor could out box real boxers. But I'm curious how you can say he can't hit hard? He knocks out virtually every oppent he fights. Including some that have never been knocked out or recently knocked out. So I just don't see where your coming from on that one.

You dont need to hit particularly hard to knock someone out w 4oz gloves, especially not guys you literally walk around 20lbs heavier then....look what happen w Nate who is like F class boxer im pro terms thats a lil bigger...he is a great mma athlete no doubt... but boxing is different sport . watch that sparring video with a C level pro...he's getting pieced up, punch speed disadvantage obvious, hands down gassed while other guy still chilling.... He didnt look good at all..... Freddie Roach said he would need over 3 years working w him solely on boxing just to get him ready for this fight... hes not going to touch Floyd amd will get KOd in the 2nd round by the lil shoulder roll cross counter

Easy win for Floyd. Will generate tons of money and publicity for both sports, especially MMA/UFC. This is a win win for all parties.

Last edited:
LOL... this is gonna be ridiculous ...he looks HORRIBLE
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD1RPeojFYg"]Conor McGregor Wrecks Sparring Partner Training for Floyd Mayweather - YouTube[/ame]

try not to listen to the guys annoying voice lol

Last edited:
yes, thank you...we are talking about a guy that beat DE LA HOYA, KOd RICKY HATTON, beat COTTO... people still talking "if Conor corners him", "if conor lands"... LOLLL... Conor couldnt beat one of his 18 year old AMATUERS in a boxing bout!!!

Is there anyone here that thinks Conors hands are anywhere in the same realm as these guys are insane... this is their LIFE

Miguel Cotto Highlight/Tribute Video - YouTube

Ricky Hatton Greatest Hits HBO - YouTube

TOP 5 OSCAR DE LA HOYA KNOCKOUTS - YouTube

LOOK AT CONORS BOXING LOL

RAW: Conor McGregor Boxing Compilation - (PART 1) - YouTube

and he wants FLOYD MAYWEATHER LMAO

Conor McGregor sparring with South African Champion Chris Heerden - YouTube

In fairness, the first Conor video was before his chest tattoo, except for the shadow boxing, so it was pretty old footage.

The second video was in January, well before talks of this fight got serious.

That being said, I still say Floyd wipes the floor with him. But, with Boxing you never know. Just look at the Pac v. Horn fight. Pac was robbed. Boxing needs a real time scoreboard. That is why no one takes Boxing very seriously. They are killing the sport.

Last edited:
First Press Conference/Meeting. 7/11/17

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Conor McGregor's Mayweather vs. McGregor World Tour Opening Remarks in L.A.​
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AwWxWKPjOY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AwWxWKPjOY[/ame]

Last edited:
I hope they can get Khabib and ferguson scheduled around the same time and then Conor to fight the winner after his loss to FM

looks like they are going to get this fight happening now from what I am hearing, hopefully it finally comes off

McGregor is an MMA fighter. Point blank period. That is all.

Mayweather outclasses him ten fold. But it's still going to be an interesting fight. I love the banter and shit talking McGregor gives out. This is the only reason people love the guy. Imagine if we had that in bodybuilding how much more interesting it would be. The rivalry alone would be worth, people get so damn butt hurt in bodybuilding because of the amount of fuckin sauce they run makes them into emotional little girls who can't take a little shit talking

Ya, I hate Mayweather. He's a pile of crap, but McGregor doesn't stand a chance unless it was in the octagon. in which case he would murder Mayweather. Mayweather will do what he does best... run away and win on the cards. McGregor can't do that many rounds. He's gassed 5 round fights in the ufc

Sent from my SM-G950U using Professional Muscle mobile app

After seeing the press conference I'm wondering if Vince McMahon is helping with the promotion.

I think I will watch this one also...Merriweather wins easily....McGregor might get lucky!

McGregor is an MMA fighter. Point blank period. That is all.

Mayweather outclasses him ten fold. But it's still going to be an interesting fight. I love the banter and shit talking McGregor gives out. This is the only reason people love the guy. Imagine if we had that in bodybuilding how much more interesting it would be. The rivalry alone would be worth, people get so damn butt hurt in bodybuilding because of the amount of fuckin sauce they run makes them into emotional little girls who can't take a little shit talking

Bringing that pre fight talk into bodybuilding would be quite hilarious..talking shit to each other, getting riled up and then putting on strings, baby oil and going to a stage to flex muscles while gay music is playing.

Wondering if they are playing this so there is a round 2?

Meaning - the networks make billions off this upcoming match, McGreogor loses in the ring....then, 6 months later, McGreogor invites Mayfeather to the octogon, then is goes back and forth for another 6 months, hype it up and have a rematch 8-12 months later.

it's all about the mighty dollar, right.

Wondering if they are playing this so there is a round 2?

Meaning - the networks make billions off this upcoming match, McGreogor loses in the ring....then, 6 months later, McGreogor invites Mayfeather to the octogon, then is goes back and forth for another 6 months, hype it up and have a rematch 8-12 months later.

it's all about the mighty dollar, right.

I doubt it. Connor might not be in the same league with FM in terms of boxing, but he has enough boxing skills to at least give Mayweather a fight. Floyd would not be able to compete with Connor in the realm of MMA, and he would embarrass himself. I doubt Floyd would do that. He already has more money than he knows what to do with.

mayweather will obliterate him. obliterate. him.
see conor's pinstripes said "fuck you" all over his suit?
that at least was funny.

mayweather will obliterate him. obliterate. him.
see conor's pinstripes said "fuck you" all over his suit?
that at least was funny.

LOL:D
DEfKcxDUQAQKZTo.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311