over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Mr. Olympia of Dogs

ok I hope those are not your friends...but why to kennel owners look like KKK :)

LOL

Steak Helmet said:
ok I hope those are not your friends...but why to kennel owners look like KKK :)

LOL

I was thinking the same thing..and no they are not my friends...LOL

O/T Mr. Olympia of Dogs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has to be the baddest dog I have ever seen...

it could be it has small calves to :eek:

Man, I read an article on that dog about a year ago...and those guys are trying to creat a new breed of protection/attack dog. That dog is a mix of pit bull, mastiff, cane corso, etc. While the dog is impressive its easy to see that its not a normal looking dog. There's no way of knowing down the road what kinda complications those dogs could have.

I perosnally don't think the dog is all that. I feel bad for the dog.

First pic w/ jaw open is SCARY! I have a 140lb Neopolitan Mastiff and that dog makes mine lok like a poodle.

I wonder if they juice that dog???? sounds dumb but I wouldnt put it past anyone...

What a bunch of redneck trash , wtf they built an opsticle course for the dog??? and what you see in those pics is training for fights , this dog may already be dead or severly injured , this kind of crap is worthless makes me sick.

haze324 said:
Man, I read an article on that dog about a year ago...and those guys are trying to creat a new breed of protection/attack dog. That dog is a mix of pit bull, mastiff, cane corso, etc. While the dog is impressive its easy to see that its not a normal looking dog. There's no way of knowing down the road what kinda complications those dogs could have.

I perosnally don't think the dog is all that. I feel bad for the dog.

he tells all about the breed here.

http://gargoylebulldogs.com/GARGOY~1/Bloodlinex.html

Vander_V said:
What a bunch of redneck trash , wtf they built an opsticle course for the dog??? and what you see in those pics is training for fights , this dog may already be dead or severly injured , this kind of crap is worthless makes me sick.

i doubt he fights that dog...He makes a shitload of money off that dog...That is his main breeding dog and he sells his puppies for thousands...

Let's Straighten This Right Now..!

I changed my avatar to prove this point.....This is me doing the work on a dog out of Holland....This dog is scary....

Any way you are correct with the breed...But what I'm amazed out is the overall nerve of the dog....In other words how reliable is this dog in an open situation....He must be friendly in public and approachable in a friendly manor.

This is a european dog sport .....Rings Sport Trainer.....Or in Holland they have the K.N.P.V. dog's from holland...There's malinois,dutch sheperd's and pedigreed german shepher's mostly breed from the east late in their pedigree...And also mixed with some strong German dog's also...

This dog would have a bite slightly harder than a rott and a pit...Depending on weight also...

There not redneck's all though who know's ,they may be european redneck's just like the east german's entering the west...The east people were not thought of very well...

HUTCH said:
i doubt he fights that dog...He makes a shitload of money off that dog...That is his main breeding dog and he sells his puppies for thousands...
Yea i just realized that from your last post , well thats not such a bad thing . Most of these rednecks breed dogs to fight that to me is sickening.

Vander_V said:

Can't stand the fights myself. I don't know why they train dogs to be that way. I taught my dog Rocky, that if Simone isn't in the house when someone comes to rob us, run out the door and come back an hour later. That way at least I have my little boy safe and insurance covers the rest. I guess I am a fairly large guy and have been in enough fights that I don't have to push a Napolean syndrome off on my dog because he's built better. It is a beautiful dog to waste I must say however.

I can assure you guys of 1 thing that dog fights and even dog aggresion is absolutely not tolerated at all...

The dog absolutely must be under control at all times...No exceptions regardless of breed....!

Big_O said:
I can assure you guys of 1 thing that dog fights and even dog aggresion is absolutely not tolerated at all...

The dog absolutely must be under control at all times...No exceptions regardless of breed....!

OK cool, I trust you on that brother. I just know to many assholes out there making money off of dogs dieing or getting hurt. Sometime I'd like to put them in a ring with me so they could see how it feels.

I'm with you Bro....All The way.....

Hey Kaiser your probably like me then....I can't watch shows like the animal cruelty.....I've not seen to many dogs that weren't good...can't say that for a lot of people.....

Big_O said:
I'm with you Bro....All The way.....

Hey Kaiser your probably like me then....I can't watch shows like the animal cruelty.....I've not seen to many dogs that weren't good...can't say that for a lot of people.....

Call me a pussy, but I have to turn the channel whenever the news comes up with another story. My blood boils, and I get violent, I mean VIOLENT real fast. I love animals.

Well like I said, I read an article and discussion about this dog on a dog forum and I don't think his dogs are used in fights. This dog was created. I know what he says in his page and I'm sure the guy is pretty smart with dogs, but he says he uses nothing but bulldogs, but the color of some of his dogs are that of Rotts. From what I gathered is that he's trying to build a combination of agile very agile and much stronger dog than what we are used to. Why? Probably because he's an asshole.

Like Big O said - what temperament do these dogs have. He uses breeds of dogs to make his dog up, but what bloodlines of these dogs he doesn't say. A pit bull is not a pit bull, bloodlines matter a whole lot when it comes to what kinda dog you are looking for. I know for the normal guy with a dog it doesn't matter, but when you want a show dog or in this case are trying to creat a new dog - it should BE very important.

I think this guys and his kennel is a bunch of crap. Even if these dogs have the best care and taken care of like kings - this guy is out creating a new kinda dog. A Gargoyle Bulldog?? What is that shit.

While I'm on the subject of dogs, this is why back yard breeding should not be allowed. There should be taxes or some kind of fees placed on these dogs when peoople try to reproduce them and make money off of it. I'm really - who or what out there regulates some jack asses out in the middle of no where mass producing dogs???

haze324 said:
While I'm on the subject of dogs, this is why back yard breeding should not be allowed. There should be taxes or some kind of fees placed on these dogs when peoople try to reproduce them and make money off of it. I'm really - who or what out there regulates some jack asses out in the middle of no where mass producing dogs???

Agreed. Unfortunately, many places like here in NJ, if you breed a bunch of dogs in your back yard, you are eligible for a friggin' tax break, believe it or not because sometimes it falls under farming.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131