over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T NFL bans Saints coach for 1 year

Sean Payton gets suspended longer than Michael Vick got for gambling and murdering dogs....longer than Ben Roethlisberger got for multiple rape accusations...longer than Bill Belichick got for actually cheating...longer than Ray Lewis got for being part of a murder committed by his posse...longer than Michael Irvin got for cocaine possession.....longer than Chris Henry got for assaulting a teenager......longer than Tank Johnson got for his arsenal of guns and assaults........longer than Plaxico Burress got for illegally discharging a gun in a New York nightclub, longer than Donte Stallworth got for running over and killing a person. Way to go, Roger and espn. Way to go

Last edited:
I agree with Stingray.. Excessive use of Power! Trying to keep my People Down!:banghead:

I think the penalty is on the harsh side given the length of suspension handed out for other infractions to other players and coaches. However the Saints were warned previously about the bounties and chose to ignore it...so I think the punishment is what it is because of the coaches turning a blind eye to it after being warned.

Just Read where Warren Sapp claims he heard J. Shockey is the Saints Snitch.. Guess there is one in every crowd..

Sean Payton gets suspended longer than Michael Vick got for gambling and murdering dogs....longer than Ben Roethlisberger got for multiple rape accusations...longer than Bill Belichick got for actually cheating...longer than Ray Lewis got for being part of a murder committed by his posse...longer than Michael Irvin got for cocaine possession.....longer than Chris Henry got for assaulting a teenager......longer than Tank Johnson got for his arsenal of guns and assaults........longer than Plaxico Burress got for illegally discharging a gun in a New York nightclub, longer than Donte Stallworth got for running over and killing a person. Way to go, Roger and espn. Way to go

Vick was suspended indefinitely:
In August 2007, hours after Vick pleaded guilty to federal charges in the Bad Newz Kennels dog fighting investigation, the NFL suspended him indefinitely without pay for violating the NFL player conduct policy.

He spent 21 months in jail. 2 months home confinement. Stop the lies, K THX.

Vick was suspended indefinitely:
In August 2007, hours after Vick pleaded guilty to federal charges in the Bad Newz Kennels dog fighting investigation, the NFL suspended him indefinitely without pay for violating the NFL player conduct policy.

He spent 21 months in jail. 2 months home confinement. Stop the lies, K THX.

I stand corrected. I couldnt remember because Vick played for the Foulcons then and no one cares about them.

Apparently Payton lied about what he knew and after repeateded warnings from the NFL since 2009, allowed the bounties to continue up until the end of this season. I find it difficult to believe all that, but if it's true, Payton earned his suspension.

I stand corrected. I couldnt remember because Vick played for the Foulcons then and no one cares about them.

Kinda giving you a hard. No one cared, true, only got a 6 year 100 million contract - more than Mr. Manning (not calculating years as Peyton's was for 5 years).

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackrabbit
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws