over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Smokeless Tobacco Users-Spitless Snus

you're fooling yourself man. its a vasoconstrictor. vasoconstrictor= causes heart disease. do you believe smoking tobacco is bad for your heart? do you understand pharmacology? most important concept here is drug effects and routes?

when we smoke a cigarette we are inhaling nicotine. smoking is the route of administration. when we chew tobacco or nicotine lozenge, smokeless tobacco etc. the nicotine passes through the mucous membranes in the mouth. chewing or sucking lozenge is sublingual(under tongue) or buccal(cheek) route. same drug, taken different routes. the dosage will be different to receive a similar effect by different routes (smoking will require a smaller dose). also onset, peak, duration of effect will be different. but(this is the important part) drug will have the same type of effect regardless of which way you take it. its going to constrict your circulatory system whether you smoke it or chew it. this causes increased peripheral vascular resistance which causes bp to rise and strains the heart. also i think nicotine increases heart rate. horrible stuff. i don't care if you inject it snort it smoke it of take it rectal suppository its gonna kill your heart

Alright, first I'll say that I wont claim that nicotine is healthy with no side effects. But we ingest many other vasoconstrictors and things that increase BP. Like ECA for example. Without having looked at data I'd bet that a normal dose of ECA (say 200mg C + 20mg E) will increase BP and heart rate more than the 1mg of nicotine used in the study I posted. I don't think ECA is horrible stuff. Could potentially have bad effects if misused, or used by the wrong person though. No drug on the planet is all bad. Depends on the situation, dosage, goal and so on. My personal use of nicotine is a bad way to use it if thinking of health as first priority but OTOH I have no real problem in recommending 3mg/day of nicotine via gum for 3 weeks before a show to a friend. It works great for killing cravings and boosting mood.

I'm gonna see if I can find data on BP from that study (mostly for my own curiosity).

I've tryed that snus stuff. Doesnt come close to being as good as Copenhagen. Once you get used to it you can swallow it too.

Studies have shown that Sweedish snus does not increase you risk of cancer. The reason for this is the way the tobacco is cured does not create many TSNAs (Tobacco Specific Nitrosamines). If you google Sweedish Snus you can find plenty of the studies supporting this claim.

i used ariva and stonewall smokeless tobacco for over a year. they have the same claims. its not quite as pure as habitrol or nicorette but its a hell of a lot cheaper and its a larger dose

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws