over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O-T The Best Place To Live??

hiddenbelow

Registered
Basically what country do you feel would be the best place to live if this was your situation??

You have residual income that is large enough to take care of you and your family for the rest of your life unless a major depression happens and prices sky rocket astronomically.

You want to be able to supplement with AAS legally. The place is safe to live meaning no vigilante militants running around just wacking random people.

Basically a country very similar to the US except for the fact of all the laws that keep getting implemented.

So similar situation to US but with fewer laws regarding pharmaceutical choices.

DW

P.S.
Hope this has interest to someone and they have some input

Egypt, buy a house along the nile, or the red sea, dive, lift and enjoy the sun!

Southern France/Monaco.

Pakistan

pakistan or dubai where no one will stop you doing almost anything

Egypt, buy a house along the nile, or the red sea, dive, lift and enjoy the sun!

i agree on egypt...for around 8000$ you can buy a flat near hurghada on the red sea...your safer in egypt than anywhere in the USA being that the police is everywhere left and right with AK-s and random inspections left and right (only for egyptians not for tourists)...gear is easy to get and the people are generally nice only theyre curious and maybe a bit too firendly but its no problem they just want to drink tea and chat its nothing bad...

my first choice would be rio...but its not as layed back as in egypt you have to mind where you go at night (just like in new york i guess?)...

Southern France/Monaco.

Although Monaco is a great place for obvious low taxes reasons (even more attractive than Switzerland), is sunny year round and offers everything money can buy, gear is NOT legal there! Neither is it in France btw...

If you're really concerned about the AAS issue and want to absolutely play it safe, my advice would be London, UK. Depending on your means buy a house in the Chelsea or Wimbledon area, and then enjoy everything this awesome city has to offer. Gear is legal to possess there.

Only drawback would be the weather, rather rainy than sunny most of the year.

If climate really matters, then some paradisiac Greek Islands or Croatia for its Adriatic sea part.

pakistani people

pakistani people are too friendly that they'll even agree on kissing your ass :D

Although Monaco is a great place for obvious low taxes reasons (even more attractive than Switzerland), is sunny year round and offers everything money can buy, gear is NOT legal there! Neither is it in France btw...

If you're really concerned about the AAS issue and want to absolutely play it safe, my advice would be London, UK. Depending on your means buy a house in the Chelsea or Wimbledon area, and then enjoy everything this awesome city has to offer. Gear is legal to possess there.

Only drawback would be the weather, rather rainy than sunny most of the year.

If climate really matters, then some paradisiac Greek Islands or Croatia for its Adriatic sea part.

I wasn't commenting on the gear issue, just overall best life to live if money is no issue. Steroids are not the be all and end all of everything.

I wasn't commenting on the gear issue, just overall best life to live if money is no issue. Steroids are not the be all and end all of everything.

Sure... but it seems to be a concern for Hiddenbelow :)

If we're only talking about quality of life then IMHO nothing beats Switzerland and its Leman Lake area (Geneva, Lausanne). Some places in Japan would also definitely make my retirement a happy one... in a few more years :p

Thailand Thailand Thailand ,,,

You can buy anything you want , cheap,

Damn,, I would love to live in thailand ,,

Dubai is nice,,, but don't think they let you do anything you want,, they even have holidays where you are not alowed to drink alchohol,,
I shit you not,, I was there during one of these,, not a single restuarant was serving alchohol on that day,, and every pub was closed ,,, not that I drink at all,, but it was weird.. and Dubai is HOT unbearably hot in summer.

Greece is awesome ,, Beautiful,, the isles are amazing,, and it's not legal to supplement with anabolics ,, but it is relatively easy to find a pharmacist who will supply you,, and they won't put you in jail for using anabolics,,, and even if they do you can bribe your way out of nearly anything..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws