over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T VEGAS BUFFET'S (hmm dieting maybe)

Rob Roy

Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
So many of you know that I'll be competing in Vegas in 2 weeks. I'm looking to hit a buffet after weigh ins Thur. night and again Fri AM for breakfast. Any suggestions? I've done the Palms, Excaliber (breakfast), RIO (breakfast). I liked the Excaliber breakfast the most out of those. RIO was good cause they offered a good variety of different ethnic foods. The pastries at Excaliber were gooood! Would love to hear about your favorites.
Aaaahhhh Dooonnuttt... Damn I'm sad, sad, sad right now!!!

ok i've only hit one buffet spot in vegas and that was at the wynn it was about 40 bucks and it was the best 40 bucks i ever spent everything you could imagine....

ok i've only hit one buffet spot in vegas and that was at the wynn it was about 40 bucks and it was the best 40 bucks i ever spent everything you could imagine....

ya the wynn is the shit!

to tell you the truth i cant eat buffets anymore, the last year or 2 i hae turned into a health nut and a germ-a-phobe.. i cant stand the thought of my food sitting under a light for hrs. or the thought that everone has been touching it and coughing all over it....

the food makes me feel like shit also!

anyway have fun eating stale food with eveyone elses germs on it! haha j/k man.... i am a bit of a weirdo when it comes to my food....

I was actually thinkin bout doing the Wynn buffet. Wynn does everything right! Not to mention the pool.:eek: The Wynn buffet is also open till 10:30pm where almost all others close at 10pm. Hey time is money! Especially when it comes to my gut!

ya the wynn is the shit!

to tell you the truth i cant eat buffets anymore, the last year or 2 i hae turned into a health nut and a germ-a-phobe.. i cant stand the thought of my food sitting under a light for hrs. or the thought that everone has been touching it and coughing all over it....

the food makes me feel like shit also!

anyway have fun eating stale food with eveyone elses germs on it! haha j/k man.... i am a bit of a weirdo when it comes to my food....
I'll make sure that I stick a dinner roll or two in my pocket for ya! LOL...

Wynn and sudays at belagio too. Even Mirage and TI have redone thier buffets...most of the big guys are pretty good.

I work in all these kitchens so KM200 I got some real horror stories for ya.....
not so much from the major, newer names

I can honestly say I RARELY eat chinese food and when I do it is only from like 2 places....After you have seen some of the things I have seen.....

both Wyn and Belagio have some of the cleanest kitchens too.

I'm with KM, I think ALL buffets are based on some sort of sick dare. NASTY.

After being in the military, you kinda don't care too much as long as it tastes ok going down. LOL. I'm pretty sure that I've eaten much worse! Mmmm. . . Grub worms...

I just need a buffet with the best desserts....I dont even wanna eat anything else just cheesecake, chocolate cake, brownines oh and pancakes...ahhhh I can wait...

I thought Mandalay had one of the best...with lobster and all that..

I just need a buffet with the best desserts....I dont even wanna eat anything else just cheesecake, chocolate cake, brownines oh and pancakes...ahhhh I can wait...

I thought Mandalay had one of the best...with lobster and all that..

Whata ya think Wynn after weigh ins??

Whata ya think Wynn after weigh ins??

I dont what do you think MAIN...???...Can I get a break from the bread and water diet or what!!!!! :p

The Luxor has a good buffet. Alot to choose from.
BTW, god luck as I will be there to go watch it.

Last edited:
RR, I 4GOT TO mention. I ate at the PALMS buffete called the BISTRO last week. Is was good . It just opedned up like a month or 2 ago.

feel like shit?
or just ...shit ....?!

i too, feel a bit uneasy about crowds of people leaning over food ..that entire troff style eating makes me ... gag!

both!

my stomach gurgles for hrs after, and then i hybernate in the bathroom for the rest of the night!

its kinda funny if you have ever been to a buffet with crab legs or sea food, it really brings out the animalistic side of people.. they sit and scout their surroundings (the resturant). they then look to see if there are any more dominate animals around that may be higher on the food chain (overweight people). then they will study their preys every move (the cooks comming in and out of the kitchen to refill the empty crab legs). When the moment is right and a diversion is created (an new tray of dessert is being brought out) they will take no hesistation to prance upon their unsuspecting victim (the freshly boiled crab legs) and take more then is needed incase there is a famine in the near future ( crab legs run out) all the while enjoying the fruits of their labors while the less dominate animals give looks of envy! (other patrons pissed cause the fat guy cleaned out the crab legs befor they knew they were there)......

i swear this is what i experienced every time i went to a seafood buffet! those damn crab legs were a hot item and these fat asses would pay their 12.50 and sit there for hrs on end untill they were about to explode! it makes for good entertainment if nothing else!

RR, I 4GOT TO mention. I ate at the PALMS buffete called the BISTRO last week. Is was good . It just opedned up like a month or 2 ago.

Yea I hit it last week, little smaller but nice....good lunch special...

the best is still mr luckys at hard rock steak and shirmp 7.99

both!

my stomach gurgles for hrs after, and then i hybernate in the bathroom for the rest of the night!

its kinda funny if you have ever been to a buffet with crab legs or sea food, it really brings out the animalistic side of people.. they sit and scout their surroundings (the resturant). they then look to see if there are any more dominate animals around that may be higher on the food chain (overweight people). then they will study their preys every move (the cooks comming in and out of the kitchen to refill the empty crab legs). When the moment is right and a diversion is created (an new tray of dessert is being brought out) they will take no hesistation to prance upon their unsuspecting victim (the freshly boiled crab legs) and take more then is needed incase there is a famine in the near future ( crab legs run out) all the while enjoying the fruits of their labors while the less dominate animals give looks of envy! (other patrons pissed cause the fat guy cleaned out the crab legs befor they knew they were there)......

i swear this is what i experienced every time i went to a seafood buffet! those damn crab legs were a hot item and these fat asses would pay their 12.50 and sit there for hrs on end untill they were about to explode! it makes for good entertainment if nothing else!

You need to stop watching so much Animal Planet.:D

If ya see me around, say what's up! I did the Palms Buffet a year ago and it was decent then. I'd be willing to hit it if they step'd it up. The desserts were pretty good then from what I remember. It was after a rough night.

rob- good luck.. have u hit the point of dreaming about the food yet?

rob- good luck.. have u hit the point of dreaming about the food yet?

Well, along with the insomnia it becomes more of a halucination... LOL. Went to two movies this week and that is pure torture! the Simpson's preview droooling over Doonutttsss.. Aghhgh.. Ok after the show I'm walking into the Simpsons movie with a dozen Dunkin Donuts.. hehe

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws