over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - What would you do?

Jimbo

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Having a little problem here. Im so diggin on this one girl but the problem is that she has a b/f. I know the guy and I dont care for him. I could try to break them up but, she is a very emotional girl and it would take alot of Mr.Sensitve to correct the situation. They have been going out for 17 months. If this was you. What would you do? Anyone here evey take another guys lady? Do it work or blow up in your face>

If you have strong feelings for the girl ,just be up front and tell her how you feel and if she has the same feelings towards you , she will tell her current bf to take a hike and you wont have to worry about breaking them up she will just come to you

Confucious say:
Any girl that will leave a man for you, will eventually leave you for another man.

KaotikChem said:
Confucious say:
Any girl that will leave a man for you, will eventually leave you for another man.

KATO(or Confucious!)-brilliant!!!

Jimbo I am very experienced in this area, as I have been married and divorced 4 times! (including married and divorced the same woman twice - actually "just" three different women).

In the process I have "taken away" a woman from her husband, and had one "taken away" from me. Actually, IMO you don't really break anyone up or "take them away" - they just do what the hell they want to do, whichever way it works. Either way, its a SHITLOAD of grief all around. And Confucius is right, too. The woman I "took away" from her old hubby, ended up being the one that ran off with my buddy. As it turned out, it was really his lose and my gain (except we had kids) - she did the same thing to him, further proving Confucius (and Kaotik) right (and in retrospect was a raving bitch with big tits).

One thing I have also learned as a really old guy is that people will sometimes ask for advice and then do whatever they wanted to do in the first place, especially where the opposite sex is concened, but my "advice" is FORGET HER AND FIND SOME OTHER WOMAN.

Yea dude I don't know the hole situation but I think if this chick really likes you and she has a dude she would have left him already! Though I do agree with confusious there are always exceptions to the rule! Me personally when I find out a girl has a dude I find another one! I don't need the headache. I know that is hard to do but in reality its always the easiest! That being said if you really like this chick I would go up and ask her out sometime just to chat. Then I would just kinda feel her out and see were they are in there relationship and were it is going! Obviosly you are wasting your time if she wants to marry this dude and wants to be with him forever! Good luck man! Though we need somew more info !

thanks for the input guys. Im gonna follow the advice here and stay away. If they ever break up in the future, I may step in. It does seem like a huge f**kin headache

KaotikChem said:
Confucious say:

I've never heard it put that way, but that's some great advice.

-slide

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity