over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic... dropping cable tv

Amazon fire stick plus an antenna for local stations

my cable bill with cameras is $300 a month, comcast is my most hated company on earth. thieves

I have a separate antenna for 5 tvs in my house. And Amazon sticks and cubes. It's the way to go. A la cart as we have been waiting for, there's an app for all the pay channels on there. And Kodi is easy enough to install by yourself if you choose.

I have a separate antenna for 5 tvs in my house. And Amazon sticks and cubes. It's the way to go. A la cart as we have been waiting for, there's an app for all the pay channels on there. And Kodi is easy enough to install by yourself if you choose.

The Fire Stick is amazing IMO. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for just $65 if I remember right. The picture and sound are amazing on my OLED and home theater sound system. The guy at the stereo store said the Atmos isn't really there yet, but it shows as an Atmos signal on my receiver. I wont know for sure until I get my new atmos system installed. I have to get 4 speakers in the ceiling put in.

I've been using an android box and Kodi for about 5 years. It's great for in-demand shows but stinks for live sports. This year I got PingIPTV for $25 a month and I get a ton of live channels including PPV, Adult, HBO etc....I really only use it for live sports and it includes the NFL package.

Alot use iptv, and find a provider which has a ton of different channels for cheap .... There are apps for everything depending on what platform u use to stream from .... Tooo many to even list

Cyberflix from cyber cloud media

Beetv

And numerous others for sports etc...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Decide to follow the crowd here after having my cable go out earlier this week. The spectrum tech came out and was useless as always. He was unable to fix problem, so I axed my cable service all together. Signed up for hulu and Netflix's and going to get an antenna in the next few days. It's going to take a few days to adjust but I'm sure I'll be much happier saving almost $80 a month. I'm paying for my retired mothers cAble and internet bill right now and have been doing it for years now. It's getting old throwing money away but I know how much pleasure it brings her so I'll continue to pay for it now, but hopefully I can get her to eventually convert like the rest of us and get rid of cable all together.

Gave up cable awhile ago. Spectrum and DirecTV were too expensive.

I DO have YouTubeTV but i basically just use that to watch live sports (literally watching Florida vs. Auburn football right now) Other than that I have HBO GO and Netflix and that's all you need.

I dropped cable up'd my internet speed, went with iptv and I'm getting wayyy more channels and paying way less than when I had cable!

how bout youtube tv?
u get cloud dvr to record shows AND u can skip commercials ive heard.
directv is fuckin way too expensive now but its so good im spoiled.
i needed sportstime ohio and bbc america so only way was to get the second most expensive package. gotta watch the indians.
id go with roku for the apps and use youtube tv IF the skipping commercials was true.
i fuckin hate commercials so much.
as far as antenna tv. my parents have one. they get over 50 channels.
go to https://www.tvtv.us/
to see what you can get locally with the antenna. when u put yr zipcode in, click the broadcast link.
I get directv for 50 a month , I called them to cancel because they tried to add nfl package on my bill thinking I wouldn't notice because it is automatically taken out . So I called them out about it and they cut my bill to 50 a month for 12 months , the guy on their end said if you call and threaten to cancel after a contract is up they will basically do anything to reduce your bill to keep you. So for me it has been worth it. I love nfl football but I'm not paying 300 for it ever.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity