over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic...

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|--[\\\]>----------- Well, some of you may remember, mths back i was contemplating on what kind of dog i should get. for the past 8 weeks i have been raising a monster in the making! Her name is Raja, she is an American Bulldog. she is going to turn 16 weeks this tuesday and she is tipping the scales at around 38 lbs! They say, look at the parents to judge how big she'll be, well her dad was 120lbs and her mom was 90 lbs! Maybe if Vander is nice, he'll help me post a pic of her. I've been taking her to the dog park a lot and she runs and wrestles with the boxers and Rotts...she really holds her own and most importantly, she is just as nice to the little dogs as she is with the big ones....

BIG BAD ASIAN.........MAN, I AM JEALOUS!

YOU PUP SOUNDS COOL! I AM JUST TOO BUSY WITH EVERYTHING TO SPEND ENOUGH TIME TRAINING AN ANIMAL. I'D LIKE TO SEE THE PICTURES!

Let see some pics bro. Sounds like a bad ass pup. I would love to have a pit but my wife will bitch and moan.

That dog is going to be a monster for a female. I have a American bulldog and pit mix. We specifically bread them this way, she's great. Her father was the bulldog and he was over 120 and he moms the pit and she's not quite 90lbs. There great dogs. She'll beable to handle her own and still make a great little pet. There like a pit, just alot bigger. Mine's white and black and I named her Karma. I'll try and get a pic of her up.
There was a guy close to my area that raised AB and he tried to start his own bread of dog. He called it the BullDane. It was American Bulldog and a Great Dane. Biggest nastiest dog I'd ever seen. The owner was the only one that could get near him, and that was marginal. None of the other puppies survived, just this one. It was like 170lbs or something. They couldn't way it cause it was so mean. It was tied up in the back yard by one of those 8inch optic cables that hang up with phone lines. That dog still almost snapped it. They finally had to put it to sleep. But it was one big bastard. Anyhow, you'll love your dog.

Raja is an awesome dog great coloring and loving personality. Im gonna have to hit the dog pak with ya BBA and take some pics. :)

Good Job training

Sounds like you've been doing a good job raising the pup. Remember, the key is good training. No matter how big and bad the dog may look, the training makes the pup behave well. I have three little pups myself. Post a picture of her.

gotta have a password and what not. seems like an msn member thing.

That was alot of work for my lazy ass to sign into, but I never would have believed it if I didn't. Tony Hawk better watch out.

Sorry

about the password thing, I tried to set it up without people needing to have one, but....a computer programmer I am not!

Dogs

My dobermans dad was 150 pounds and he was the biggest of the litter he's a year old now and is at about 100 pounds.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131