advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok lets have a poll on the best country for bodybuilding!

Which is the best?

• California

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • NY

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Thailand

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • U.K

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Holland

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Brazil

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Germany

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Eastern europe ie, Russia, Poland,Greece Turkey ect

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • Middle east ie, Saudi, Dubai, Iran ect

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • China

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
We had an interesting thread about it and now lets have forum to find out which country is the best for this sport.

Well actually they are states and thats what I meant to type but I just put countries instead, sorry. Cali and NY are bigger that alot of countries and have more of a population. And yes I have forgot to put Canada but I suppose these things happen and you cant keep everyone happy, sorry for that as well.

Mexico could be a good choice: if you stay not far from the border you can reach California anytime, buy supplements and food an come back home, probably the only trouble is the 2hours line at the american border.

2 hrs line? Wow thats a long que. How about 2 am? Is it still long after that time?

Whovever voted for u.k must be on drugs, thats where Im from and the supplments and juice is way overpriced, the food portions in the restaraunts are far too small and the weather is miserable. They probably voted because of their sheer patriosim. Its a good job that the voters names are not shown or they probably wouldnt have even voted.

Whovever voted for u.k must be on drugs, thats where Im from and the supplments and juice is way overpriced, the food portions in the restaraunts are far too small and the weather is miserable. They probably voted because of their sheer patriosim. Its a good job that the voters names are not shown or they probably wouldnt have even voted.

lol, i voted for the uk(i'm in USA), my reason was simple, the drugs are OTC and the weather sucks. the weather sucking has guys less woried about looking good on the beach and more concerned with gaining muscle by eating instead of dieting for the beach.

Yeah eating fish and chips, and pie and mash. Oh and the famous doner kebabs and curries, after drinking gallons of lager. Yeah you can put muscle but most put on fat as well and they are not bothered as they are mostly covered up.

LOL, I voted out of patriotism :)

usa is a country...
I voted UK, being that gear is legal, i have found many good sites that sell gear at good price from UK (they actually get it to me in 5 days)
What else could people in UK do besides bodybuild???

I voted Brazil because of the fantastic female asses...... makes natural test skyrocket and all the other goodies are easy to get and cheap :D

I didn't vote for UK but,supplements can be had cheap and good quality,you just need to know the right place (online),juice is shipped from euro conuntry's anyway for me so still cheap,don't eat out when bodybuilding anyway :cool: but true the weather is horrible,its summer here and been raining non stop for a few weeks

usa is a country...
I voted UK, being that gear is legal, i have found many good sites that sell gear at good price from UK (they actually get it to me in 5 days)
What else could people in UK do besides bodybuild???

You have been misinformed,gear is legal provided it is not being sold,and if it is for PERSONAL POSSESSION AND PRESCRIBED by a doctor as it is a class c steroid

Ah you forgot Good ol' Texas home to Big Ron Coleman and Branch Warren and also Lee Preist via Austalia. There is an old saying that everything is bigger in Texas. These boys prove it!!
God Bless Texas

Ronnie Coleman and Branch Warren isnt enough to justify that Texas is a good bodybuilding place, we cant just go by two individuals. And Australia is on the poll.

Ronnie Coleman and Branch Warren isnt enough to justify that Texas is a good bodybuilding place, we cant just go by two individuals. And Australia is on the poll.

take a good look at your history of bodybuilding.........there are more than just two my friend, there are many bodybuilders from tx and many who move to texas...........they are the two best ones of recent times..........there will be more.....;)

I would say Brazil. I think gear is leagl there? and if your single and in shape, from what I understand ,there are tons of HOT wild women down ther for the picking.

Turkey - by far.
Cheap and great food, in pharmacies you can get everything you need to both cycle and PCT, and every ancillary you ever might need.
If you need any supplements, import them
Im sure there are good gyms in large cities.
Good weather.

Arab countries are too hot for me.
US is becoming a fascist state, i wouldnt want to live there even if i got paid for it.

UK takes the second place. Very hardcore gyms if you know where to look, and you can import supps and gear for personal use without a problem.
Food is kinda meh though.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear