over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia 2015

I know there have been talks of mr. o being live fed espn over the last few years and the ultimate decision was that the show was not ready or put together in a live package... after last night I think it still has years to go. There were times where everyone looked lost and Bob Chic did his best to continue. I think Dallas McCarver will be a part of that huge push coming for mainstream.

I was blown away with Wolf. Thought it was the best he's ever looked. I didn't see any noticeable improvements from Phil. Rhoden looked bigger. Dexter always comes in perfect.

I had Dennis, Dexter, Phil, Rhoden, Roelly, Ramy

I was blown away by the growth in Big Rami's legs this year, while his conditioning and midsection were tight and perfect.

I was there. Phil deserved the win. His muscle bellies all looked more dense and round than when I went two years ago. I had it a toss up between Rhoden and Phil for the win. 3rd I had Wold. 4th Big Rami. 5th Dexter.

From my point of view I felt wolf honestly should've won. Had everyone on conditioning and had everyone with his size. Dec looked great and I think the shape and look to his back is better than the other top 3. Rhode def added size and looked great but lost points with his new distension issue. Very disappointed in Heath looking the way he did and winning. But like it's always been you have to destroy the champion to take his spot. The 212lb guyz looked great. I think Jose looked the best and had the best package. But flex looked great too and it was too close to go in jose's hands. But also gotta give it too both Hide and Guy. They definetly brought awesome packages and make the 212 guys show so much more competitive

How did Branch place in the top 10 is beyond me? :banghead:

I feel like people don't like phil. Why is that? He's the best ever.

I think the whole "you have to knock out the champ to beat him" is nonsense. If you're better, you're better. Think about it, these are the top guys in the sport, and with this line of thinking the only way Phil doesn't win is if he comes in really off. Doesn't make sense. It'd be like giving the Seahawks a 14-0 lead in last years Super Bowl just because they won it the year before.

Phil deserved the win. I thought Rhoden looked good and improved so did wolf but both of them still need improvements. I think this was the best judged olympia. Dexter deserved a 2nd for sure.. Size isn't everything on the olympia stage and this olympia proved it. And no Kai wouldn't have won if he was on stage..

last time I saw Kai 100% was when he won his first Arnold then he died. and for these ppl saying Phil is boring and did nothing for the sports, think back. What did most of mr Olympias do except jay cutler? I think jay was the best ambassador.. And I hope Kai never becomes mr Olympia. He's a weirdo

Last edited:
I even got up to watch it after a few hours sleep but seeing how it unfolded just depressed me. I would have put Dexter and Wolf ahead of Phil and felt some of the other placings (Dallas) were just wrong.

From a bodybuilding competition stand point, nothing else, I don't see how you DON'T have dexter winning! A the most complete package, AMAZING lines. great condition... that's what bodybuilding is suppose to be about! And for the people parroting, he didn't have the size...dude was probably mid 220's at 5'6. Giving up 20lbs and 3" to the champ. so it evens out.

funny thing is seeing everyone parroting (copy cats) this 'blotted belly' by Rhodden. Dude relaxed his stomach and its still as small as the other top guys (except wolf) sucking there pregnant bellies in. Dude is one of the only guys that standing relaxed has a 6pk!!! The champ has one row and has to suck it in the entire time just to see that, so don't bring up the stomach. Especially in this day and age.

Wolf was an absolute monster and conditioned with a small waist and stomach! The only weakness outside of the calves is his biceps are a little weak. But Phil has those narrow shoulders so..... it works out. *throws hands up*

Dallas got jousted for sure

Wolf looked #1 to me and Dexter #2, Rhoden looked better than Phil IMO, but it's up to the judges with this sport. I was shocked at both Dexter and Dallas. I think in a few years Dallas will be up there for a top spot, his conditioning was awesome. Dexter looked like a dense monster with serious definition.

Although I had wolf winning, between Phil and Dexter....Dexter looked better. Regardless all of them had a nice payday last night

It's sad Dallas got robbed so badly with 13th. No matter how much he's going to improve, the judges will never let anyone leapfrog the top annual placings no matter what they do. It's always going to be the same guys at the top no matter what.

I had Dallas easily in the top 10.

Would be a cool perspective for the judges to open up about why they place ppl where they do, but that'd probably just create an even bigger cluster fuck.

Yeah Dallas got screwed and so did Wolf. Wolf was easily the driest/leanest guy in the top 4

Idk how anyone could think rhoden beat phil. Rhoden has bad triceps insertions (compared to phil) had a huge gut/looked bloated and his back is no where near on par with phils. I just think wolf deserved 2nd.

Last edited:
i thought Bonac was an absolute MONSTERRR and had his condition nailed too... sik sik physique

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear