over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions of Doggcrapp

i love it when poeple tell me that you need to train 6 days a week to get big.ok,arnold did it.why did he grow?truck load of dbol and what have you and GENETICS.the main reason he grew was because genetics.the average person can not and will not grow training like arnold.i believed all that crap 12yrs ago and read all the magazines.i trained 6days a week every body part 2 to 3 times a week(with alot of gear)and guess what?i barely went anywhere.only when i came across mike mentzer(sp) style methods did i really grow.i read everthing i could about what he was saying and teaching.he looked at training from a physiological point of view.break the muscle down with the least amount of energy expended and then let it grow.that means short intense workouts.just enough to cause the muscle to have to adapt.anything more is a waste of time,energy,and only cause more time to recover.dante has taken this to a new level.his training works for everyone.if it didnt work for someone then you did it half assed or completely wrong.if done correctly it has to work.plain and simple.if dante can take someone who is completely natural and put 20,30,or even 40 pounds on him.guess what,his methods work.some people cant even do that with gear(cause of over-training).i just had to give my 2 cents on this one.
later

Please! If you can go back and read all my posts and find where I said it "doesnt work" Ill say Im wrong. I said that his method is not the only way to get massive. I said its not a magic bullet like some(Not DC himself)people make it out to be. Read the WHOLE thread before you post.
I have as much if not more respect for DC than anyone known. My point is genetics not "DC methods" determine your size and shape. You think Ken Wheeler trained like Mentzer of casy Viator? Nobody but nobady can top Flex's genetic gift. So did he really earn it? For some, things just come naturally. Others have to bust that ass to get to be in the top 10 of a local county fair show. They both are dedacated both train the same. So whats the diff? Genetics? I dont know, but something is different.

ok then,DC never says that he is going to get anyone ready for a contest(he lets skip do that part).he states that he will put massive amounts of muscle on anyone(geneticly gifted or not,mostly not).which he continuely does.you ask why he isnt on stage,cause he dosent want to be i guess.but the way you put your question was kinda of a slap in the face of his methods.im a hard gainer and im sitting at 270 pounds and look relatively like DC(not as big ofcourse)but i had to bust my ass to get here and mentzer's training and then tweaked with DC's training is what got me here.i wouldnt be here with 6days a week 2 times a day training.some of us train and want to be big for us,not the stage.maybe thats him.training to see how big he can get and help others with what he learned to work for building muscle with poor genetics.bodybuilding isnt always about competing.personly i dont have flawless lines and the perfect V taper so i wouldnt win a comp.if i cant win then i wouldnt want to step on stage.maybe DC will compete someday who knows.i lift for the love of it and to see if i can improve what i have.i dont care to compete.why not just ask DC why he isnt competing instead of saying "hey this guy just looks overweight to me".
later

Starkraven said:
well he can be real smart but doesnt have to look like ronnie coleman because he might not have the genetics. this is one aspect where you cant always "master" what you preach because there is a limiting factor: genetics. im sure he isnt genetically gifted as ronnie coleman. neither is chad nicholls but that doesnt mean they cant be much more knowledgeable than those who are.

I doubt ronnie colman can tell you what excatly creatine does or much less form a complete sentence. Have you ever actually talked to that guy or head him speak? Once you have you realize that genetics are far, far more powerfull than knowledge in the "sport".

Lock this thread and throw away the key.

DaRooster said:
Ive seen pics of the guy and quiet frankly he looks over weight to me. yet most talk about this guys as if he is an Ikon. To me Phil and big Kiwi look light years ahead of this DC guy. why is he not on the stage? What do you guys think.
*YAWN*

DaRooster said:
Hows this one?
LMFAO, this thread is funny as hell, why dont everyone shut the hell up and go pack on some size

DaRooster said:
Ive seen pics of the guy and quiet frankly he looks over weight to me. yet most talk about this guys as if he is an Ikon. To me Phil and big Kiwi look light years ahead of this DC guy. why is he not on the stage? What do you guys think.

Yea I think that guy Doggcrapp sucks too, and whats up with that screen name he picked? On my last day on earth I wouldnt want to stand next to Phil Hernon physique wise-LOL-frankly I dont know anyone who would want to stand next to Phil--it would be an ownage of massive proportions.
DaRooster Im sorry I dont impress you, I cant please everyone. As stated previously, it took me almost 2 years of hardcore lifting to get to 185-195lbs from 137lbs. And we arent talking about a teenager here. i was a couple months away from 20 years old when I started lifting, so it wasnt just natural growing progression thru teenage years like alot of people count, I was a fullgrown adult male. Think of that for a second DaRooster....2 years of lifting and eating 6 meals a day without missing a meal just to get to the starting point (185-195lbs) that alot of other people start lifting at. Two years of lifting just to look normal (trust me I didnt look normal at 140lbs at 6 foot) --It was very demoralizing to say the least and a large part of the reason that I try my best to help people today.
Am I making excuses for who I am? It is what it is. I was genetically supposed to be a 140-150lb adult male who was incredibly skinny but I didnt want to be that and set out to change it to the best of my ability. I wasnt given Jay Cutler genetics where muscle mass poured on every single workout and I was able to compete nationally after 1.5 years of lifting(Incredible). But am i proud of what Ive accomplished personally? Hell yes I am. I went from 137 to 303lbs and now hang around 280 or so. I gained 166lbs on a frame where people used to laugh at me "trying to be a bodybuilder"....I dont know of anyone else in this sport who has gained 166lbs as an adult (and 105 of those lbs were natural), but maybe there is someone. If god had given me any kind of genetic gifts in my back pocket I would of been able to start lifting at an athletic 185lbs like I see so many other successful bodybuilders do. That 166lbs gained would then be 351lbs offseason and about 290-300 dieted down, but thats not the hand i was dealt.
I definitely know how hard Ive worked to get to the point Im at which was going years without missing a meal and being absolutely meticulous with how I went about things. You have to do that when you dont have genetics ala Paul Dillett where 3 sets of half ass barbell curls with 95lbs makes your arms 1 inch bigger.
I have dieted down 3 times in the last 5 years getting ready for shows and pulled out each time (2 because i always work two jobs and I just cant get it done and I burn out) and this last time was only 2 months ago--I dieted down for 15 weeks and pulled out with 5 weeks to go (My dad was diagnosed with a tumor on his liver and my wife (figure) and I pulled out of the show--no explanation neccessary there) ....will i go for another show? I dont know, depends if the mood strikes me, but personally I dont like some of the things that need to be done getting ready for a show (at all) plus Im pretty content with helping others accomplish their goals to be honest.
I think Ive got a pretty good track record in that regard. I kind of find it weird how you look at things Da Rooster. In a million years I wouldnt look at how Vic Richards, or Paul Dillett go about things because that's genetics that are just surreal to me. How many guys have followed Ronnie Colemans exact workout and eating? How many ended up looking even remotely like Ronnie?
I kind of wonder why there are posts like this on almost every board. My methods seem to create a "pissed off" fervor or aggression in some people like its a direct strike on their intelligence training wise. Is it a way to reaffirm your belief in what your doing training wise? Are my methods so different from your own that if freaks you out that you might be missing some kind of key to the puzzle here? Because I try my best not to push my methods upon anyone and my advice to people is "just do your thing--whatever makes you happy"....Hell if i see something i dont agree with diet wise or training wise I dont even think about it, I move on and read the next post. This post was started as a bashing, it wasnt a reaction to someone talking about DC training. Maybe someone on this board could explain it to me, why people get so uptight about my methods?

Just over a year ago...

DaRooster said:
Guru? what the hell is a guru if one cant or hasnt been accomplished in his/her chosen field? Most good coaches where at some point and time good or great player in their sport. How can you teach someone to master what you have not mastered yourself? I think his methodology probably works for most. But can it get more people to an elite stage of development than the other methods.?
I have nothing against DC. I agree the man knows his shit. But it hasnt made him elite status in development.

I don't understand.....

JoeyT said:

Damn,
guy is all angry and confused...
Darooster are you Bipolar? why the change of heart on his methods?
you didnt like his pic :)

From the pics He
Looks Like a big fella to me.

DOGGCRAPP said:
I kind of wonder why there are posts like this on almost every board. My methods seem to create a "pissed off" fervor or aggression in some people like its a direct strike on their intelligence training wise. Is it a way to reaffirm your belief in what your doing training wise? Are my methods so different from your own that if freaks you out that you might be missing some kind of key to the puzzle here? Because I try my best not to push my methods upon anyone and my advice to people is "just do your thing--whatever makes you happy"....Hell if i see something i dont agree with diet wise or training wise I dont even think about it, I move on and read the next post. This post was started as a bashing, it wasnt a reaction to someone talking about DC training. Maybe someone on this board could explain it to me, why people get so uptight about my methods?

EXACTLY

Like others I belong to other boards but one guy who is the admin of a certain board seems so insecure that any time someone makes a post about how good DC training is he has to post how DC doesn't know what he is talking about.

I think the guy is less than 200lbs soaking wet BWAHAHAHA

DC you are legit as noted by MANY well known successful bodybuilders. You also don't sling alot of shit even when the threads turn nasty.

Keep it up big man you have MY respect.

CROWLER

i dunno about anyone else... but i wanna see daroosters pics :eek:

DC, you sure dont need to qualify yourself because of someones negative opinion post/thread. I would probably do the same and defend myself, though. You have nothing to prove here because your methods have proved to work for many whether 100% of people agree with them or not.
I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. But please dont view our board
like all the others, because we do all we can to avoid bashing (Im not saying thats exactly what happened) or what amounts to personal insults. With your status and reputation you are an important and respected member here.
Hope you understand... :cool:

Mr Pickles said:
i dunno about anyone else... but i wanna see daroosters pics :eek:

agreed pickles...i like the post he made in response to my comment though. i had that pick about 5 years ago when it came out. yet another numbskulled idiot who thinks they know more than anyone else...DaRooster, you have a lot of growing up to do to be on this board...your post was just a blatant attempt to bash DC and all his methods...if you dont like him or his ideas, move on...there is no one right way to lift, this is proven over and over again.

i say doggcrapp looks and smells like shit...

pun intended :eek: :cool:

What I find most curious is that this is the only sport ( to my knowledge ) that has it's stars and innovators take the time to post on boards, free of charge and few people if any are thankful.

Back in the day, you would get to one seminar a year, pay anywhere from $25.00 to $50.00 bucks and be lucky to get one or two questions answered and hope like hell someone would bring up AAS and you'd be lucky to get a half truthful answer.

It's true of all boards and happens to all the pros and innovators ( BigA, Phil, Dante, Tom P., Shawn, Milos, Chad . . . ) they all offer their time, advise and help and what do they get? 50% of the people shit on them, 25% don't believe them ( as if they have a reason not to tell you the truth - hey the only person who gives a fuck if your the next Mr. Olympia is Ronnie! ) and few of the remainder say thanks. Enough is enough . . .

If we can't say " thanks for your input, here are my thoughts " then we need to think things through again.

Hey, BigA, Phil & Dante thanks for your time.

Boo.

P.S. And Oh yeah, my opinion of Doggcrapp is if it's on my shoe I hate it, but when it's on the boards I love reading " it."

Last edited:
Let me tell you about DOGGCRAPP

I havent told anyone this yet, but here it goes. I would have not known how or what to do if DOGGCRAPP had not called me every single night to help me get ready for the USA in 1995. He took his time to explain all of his cutting edge methods to me and we came up with a training plan and diet for myself. You new guys have to remember, DOGGCRAPP is really -----, the original owner, editor of HARDCORE MUSCLE newsletter. That was the BIBLE 10-15 years ago. Back then, I was under contract with Optimun training systems, Leo costas program. I would have lost that contract if the truth came out about me using DOGGCRAPPS' program. He also told me not to use his name, he preferred laying low and being behind the scenes, didnt like the politics or people attacking his methods I suppose.This is why he uses my name so much in his posts, he is probably proud of what he turned me into, from a skinny guy to the USA winner, all on his advice ONLY. Sorry D, I had to tell the truth, I cant take this much more! hahahahahaha

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws