over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions of Doggcrapp

Nssca

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Opinions of Doggcrapp's Methods

Ive seen pics of the guy and quiet frankly he looks over weight to me. yet most talk about this guys as if he is an Ikon. To me Phil and big Kiwi look light years ahead of this DC guy. why is he not on the stage? What do you guys think.

Last edited:
Well, I know he's on this board, so I'm sure he'll be able to tell you himself.

That is probably not the best way to approach that type of question on here.

There are tons of DC supporters on here that like the guy.

Look at CHARLES GLASS...very smart man...he is no tank...but his brain has helped many a person win many a contest.

And not everything works the same for everyone.

most people follow duchane's teachins but look at the dude.,.

well. before he died.

G.E.R.M said:
most people follow duchane's teachins but look at the dude.,.

well. before he died.

I heard he's atrophied pretty bad since then.

:eek:

Yea, WTF! why doesnt chad nichols just win the olympia himself instead of telling all the top 6 guys to do it?

I can answer that

He does not want to be on stage anywhere, he is just happy helping everyone else out. The guy is HUGE. He is probably the smartest guy I know along with Mike Ross and Biochemgen. Pictures do not do him justice, believe me. If you saw Lee Priest off season you might think the same way.

every NBA coach should quit unless they can fly like MJ..
every NFL coach should die unless they can hit like ray lewis..

Whether you like his program or not is one thing. Regarless of what anyone says. There is no right way of training so his routine might not be for you.

but you can't take away what they guy accomplished physcally. He was an extremely thin guy who turned himself into one of the largest guys around. I really have not seen anyone else do that to that extent. its as if he changed his genetics from a puny ectomorph to a heavy set Meso. a person can not control their structure, thats unique to each person, not everyon can be a PH or BK.

on a side note, i saw pics of him on his board recently and he was looking much more in shape (leaner) than previous pics and was look pretty damn good.

This seems like a pretty arrogant post, what were u trying to accomplish with it? question and asking about something is one thing, ur post is nothing but an insult.

DC is a cool down to earth person. Great guy. Knows his shit about this sport. If DC wanted to he could probably diet down and enter a contest. I mean the guy stays between 290-300 year round. Think about what he could do if he got serious. He could probably step on stage, dieted down, and shredded to the bone in the mid 200's I am sure. With all of his personal training, including 2 ifbb pros and a bunch of people that is right there at pro status, his protein company, and getting down to the soup kitchen every wednesday to feed the needy, he is an extremly busy guy. He hardly ever has time to compete. But that is really besides the point. Just because DC doesn't look like Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman or any top caliber pro, doesn't mean his methods don't work. Out of all the top guru's well known in the industry name one that has a great physique. In this sport it isn't always what you show, its what you know.

Peace
VG

Last edited:
Arrogant is an understatement

Arrogant? Sorry but that's a huge understatement. What gives you the right to judge the Dante? Do you have that much of a hard-on for him that you have to make a post like this. You bashed Brad Hollibaugh and now this. Do you acutally have anything to contribute? ever?

BTW how bout you throw up some pics and we can pick u apart :mad:

Guru? what the hell is a guru if one cant or hasnt been accomplished in his/her chosen field? Most good coaches where at some point and time good or great player in their sport. How can you teach someone to master what you have not mastered yourself? I think his methodology probably works for most. But can it get more people to an elite stage of development than the other methods.?
I have nothing against DC. I agree the man knows his shit. But it hasnt made him elite status in development.

Last edited:
BMP said:
Arrogant? Sorry but that's a huge understatement. What gives you the right to judge the Dante? Do you have that much of a hard-on for him that you have to make a post like this. You bashed Brad Hollibaugh and now this. Do you acutally have anything to contribute? ever?

BTW how bout you throw up some pics and we can pick u apart :mad:
And you contribute...what?..9 posts?
I only said Brads arms looked like they had oil in them...

Last edited:
Lets not get bent out of shape here people. Im just bringing up a point of view.
Arnold trained 6 days a week most cant. but at the time if you said Arnold was full of shit the same thing would have probably happened in reply. EVERYONE would come to arnolds defense!!! Im just making conversation...dont take the shit personal people. GEEEZ

big_byrd52 said:
Yea, WTF! why doesnt chad nichols just win the olympia himself instead of telling all the top 6 guys to do it?
Because he is an expert on the dieting aspect of bodybuilding

DaRooster said:
And you contribute...what?..9 posts?

budy,a lot of guys who teaches in our sport never did even won one competition.actualy i know one of the guys back in spain,who trains the best in this sport in europe,but he is the fates persone i ever met(not that fat but fat)
and its not about what have you won,but how much you know.you cant just ask something like that and talk about him,like he is the shit.
i never won anything big,and i got ready few guys for the shows and who won too.but again ii am nobody.and if you going to say that i am full of shit just because i never won mr.O or whatever show.that just going to say that you have no clue what you talking about.
i hope you understand what i want to say.
never talk shit about nobody if you dont know them.thats all.

jerrywear said:
budy,a lot of guys who teaches in our sport never did even won one competition.actualy i know one of the guys back in spain,who trains the best in this sport in europe,but he is the fates persone i ever met(not that fat but fat)
and its not about what have you won,but how much you know.you cant just ask something like that and talk about him,like he is the shit.
i never won anything big,and i got ready few guys for the shows and who won too.but again ii am nobody.and if you going to say that i am full of shit just because i never won mr.O or whatever show.that just going to say that you have no clue what you talking about.
i hope you understand what i want to say.
never talk shit about nobody if you dont know them.thats all.
Never heard of ya...and Im not your buddy

jerrywear said:
like i told you i am nobody,buddy not mine
Dont know what your point is. I would think if you are so knowledgable about something its due to experience. not just "knowing" your shit.
Arnold thought he knew his shit to. Train like he did and see if you look like him. All Im saying is if DC methods work for him, then why isnt it making him Olympia or at lest national Quals? Again stop being so hateful. Ive followed DC over the years. The man is a great guy. Smart caring, great work ethics. Im not talking about "Him" just the methods he teaches....GOT IT?

Last edited:
DaRooster said:
Dont know what your point is. I would think if you are so knowledgable about something its due to experience. not just "knowing" your shit.
Arnold thought he knew his shit to. Train like he did and see if you look like him. All Im saying is if DC methods work for him, then why isnt it making him Olympia or at lest national Qauls? Again stop being so hateful. Ive followed DC over the years. The man is a great guy. Smart caring, great work ethics. Im not talking about "Him" just the methods he teaches....GOT IT?

oh yes i GOT IT

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity