over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions of Doggcrapp

Boo had it right too,
I havent paid DC a dime (sorry dc) but I have read proly 300 pages of his replys and posts to peoples questions for FREE. All that is stuff he could very well be charging for, and should be. So again thanks all you guys for the free info and DC I aprechate the info you have providied for us all , thank you.

PHIL HERNON said:
I havent told anyone this yet, but here it goes. I would have not known how or what to do if DOGGCRAPP had not called me every single night to help me get ready for the USA in 1995. He took his time to explain all of his cutting edge methods to me and we came up with a training plan and diet for myself. You new guys have to remember, DOGGCRAPP is really -----, the original owner, editor of HARDCORE MUSCLE newsletter. That was the BIBLE 10-15 years ago. Back then, I was under contract with Optimun training systems, Leo costas program. I would have lost that contract if the truth came out about me using DOGGCRAPPS' program. He also told me not to use his name, he preferred laying low and being behind the scenes, didnt like the politics or people attacking his methods I suppose.This is why he uses my name so much in his posts, he is probably proud of what he turned me into, from a skinny guy to the USA winner, all on his advice ONLY. Sorry D, I had to tell the truth, I cant take this much more! hahahahahaha

its was very nice of you,and i was reading about DC a lot too,and i love what he did to the people.
THANKS DC FOR EVERYTHING,
AND THANKS PHILL FOR WHAT YOU SAYED ABOUT DC,THAT'S VERY NICE,NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE DC STILL AROUND,BUT NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THIS TOO.
GOOD READ.

PHIL HERNON said:
I havent told anyone this yet, but here it goes. I would have not known how or what to do if DOGGCRAPP had not called me every single night to help me get ready for the USA in 1995. He took his time to explain all of his cutting edge methods to me and we came up with a training plan and diet for myself. You new guys have to remember, DOGGCRAPP is really -----, the original owner, editor of HARDCORE MUSCLE newsletter. That was the BIBLE 10-15 years ago. Back then, I was under contract with Optimun training systems, Leo costas program. I would have lost that contract if the truth came out about me using DOGGCRAPPS' program. He also told me not to use his name, he preferred laying low and being behind the scenes, didnt like the politics or people attacking his methods I suppose.This is why he uses my name so much in his posts, he is probably proud of what he turned me into, from a skinny guy to the USA winner, all on his advice ONLY. Sorry D, I had to tell the truth, I cant take this much more! hahahahahaha

Well, is that good enough to qualify DC? Thanks for sharing that Phil.

Phil

In an old thread on here you said you trained bodyparts 3 days a week, with a 5,10,15 rep scheme

Leo costas breaks it down into 15 workout 1, 10 for to 2, and 5 for 3,

the program u did seems alot more similar to costas than DC's????

People are always complaining or getting jealous on other people, nothing you can do about it

There are lots of guys that appreciate what you bring Dante so just fuck the ones who don't ! :p

Conan21 said:
Phil

In an old thread on here you said you trained bodyparts 3 days a week, with a 5,10,15 rep scheme

Leo costas breaks it down into 15 workout 1, 10 for to 2, and 5 for 3,

the program u did seems alot more similar to costas than DC's????

I train each bodypart around 2-3 times per week.I am not sure what Leo Costa does. I was really confused about the 15 workout 1, 10 for 2, 5 for 3 statement. What does that mean? I am always searching for a better way, so now I have changed it again slightly.

Costas program breaks the body into a split workout where half is trained in workout A and half in workout B

each grouping is trained 3 times a week. using differnent rep schemes

say chest for example:
chest would be trained Monday Wednesday and Friday with the following rep scheme

M -15 reps, Weds- 10 reps, and friday 5 reps,

the program is supposed to combine the peaking cycle that olypic lifters use but combine the meso-cycle into a week instead of each stage being seperate. basically was trying to apply olympic peaking cycles to bodybuilding.

his sets where usually 3 sets for each bodypart....but reved up to 5 at times and manipulated rest times for periodization purposes

from what i read on old posts on here, it said when u were competing you Trained each boday part 3 days a week with a 2 way split with 3 sets.

using 5,10,15 or heavy, med, light. rep sheme in each workout.

seems very similar to costas. except you combined all 3 reps schemes into 1 workout. and kept you volume a lil lower than costa recomended by staying mainly at 3 sets.

DaRooster said:
Ill say it again. If his methods work. Then they should work for him as well.
This thread has got waaaay out of hand. Keep on posting and I wont say another word about the "DC method" Again. Just making conversation guys.I do believe in ya DC get your big self on stage bro.
Over and out

And his methods DONT work? What photos have you seen? He is huge. He isnt trying to be a pro bb'er. What WOULD make him ok by you? Obviously you enjoy being very critical. And in this case you are quite unjustified. Besides just being big the guy gives away ALOT of FREE advice. How many big name trainers do that?

I suppose you'd criticize Louie Simmons too because he doesnt have the highest total of any powerlifter. DUDE YOU HAVE MANY LOGIC ERRORS. I suggest some real counseling, xanax AND a hug from your mom.

DaRooster said:
Hows this one?

Typical response of someone of your calibar. I think you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP. And YES, you did criticize DC saying his mehtods should work for him. And yet as I read through this ignorant thread you don't explain how it hasn't worked for him. I don't know what your agenda is but you should back the fuck off something you know very little about.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTE PROOF OF WHO SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE A COMPUTER.

I will let you in on a little secret

Conan21 said:
Costas program breaks the body into a split workout where half is trained in workout A and half in workout B

each grouping is trained 3 times a week. using differnent rep schemes

say chest for example:
chest would be trained Monday Wednesday and Friday with the following rep scheme

M -15 reps, Weds- 10 reps, and friday 5 reps,

the program is supposed to combine the peaking cycle that olypic lifters use but combine the meso-cycle into a week instead of each stage being seperate. basically was trying to apply olympic peaking cycles to bodybuilding.

his sets where usually 3 sets for each bodypart....but reved up to 5 at times and manipulated rest times for periodization purposes

from what i read on old posts on here, it said when u were competing you Trained each boday part 3 days a week with a 2 way split with 3 sets.

using 5,10,15 or heavy, med, light. rep sheme in each workout.

seems very similar to costas. except you combined all 3 reps schemes into 1 workout. and kept you volume a lil lower than costa recomended by staying mainly at 3 sets.

They asked me what routine I was on, I told them, then they printed it as their own. Everytime I hear that it is Leos' routine I cringe. hahaaaha I have no iead what Leo did, all I know was that he got in trouble for anabolics a few years back.

Phil

in his book he said he went to Bulgaria to learn this 'secret' routine and spoke of how the research in his book was derived from studies similare to how Ivan drago was trained in Rocky. hahaha. hormone levels, fiber reqruitiment, oxygegn depetiion, and nutrient uptake were all precisely monitored. using lab tests and special machines, etc.

where did he come up with that stuff??

his book had alot of good concepts in it but had a ton of flaws

Last edited:
Boo said:
What I find most curious is that this is the only sport ( to my knowledge ) that has it's stars and innovators take the time to post on boards, free of charge and few people if any are thankful.

Back in the day, you would get to one seminar a year, pay anywhere from $25.00 to $50.00 bucks and be lucky to get one or two questions answered and hope like hell someone would bring up ASS and you'd be lucky to get a half truthful answer.

It's true of all boards and happens to all the pros and innovators ( BigA, Phil, Dante, Tom P., Shawn, Milos, Chad . . . ) they all offer their time, advise and help and what do they get? 50% of the people shit on them, 25% don't believe them ( as if they have a reason not to tell you the truth - hey the only person who gives a fuck if your the next Mr. Olympia is Ronnie! ) and few of the remainder say thanks. Enough is enough . . .

If we can't say " thanks for your input, here are my thoughts " then we need to think things through again.

Hey, BigA, Phil & Dante thanks for your time.

Boo.

P.S. And Oh yeah, my opinion of Doggcrapp is if it's on my shoe I hate it, but when it's on the boards I love reading " it."

Well I dont have a opinion either way like I said what works for some might not work for others. But I do think "STAR" is kinda pushing it for someones advice on how to train dont ya think. Im a sure he is a good person for advice and training but STAR cmon. MM

Not sure what to believe

Conan21 said:
Phil

in his book he said he went to Bulgaria to learn this 'secret' routine and spoke of how the research in his book was derived from studies similare to how Ivan drago was trained in Rocky. hahaha. hormone levels, fiber reqruitiment, oxygegn depetiion, and nutrient uptake were all precisely monitored. using lab tests and special machines, etc.

where did he come up with that stuff??

his book had alot of good concepts in it but had a ton of flaws

He told me that they sit around, smoke, drink, then get out of their chair and max out for a rew reps. Plus drugs are legal over there. I have a great friend named Jordan Kotchev, who held the world record in the snatch about 20 years ago from Bulgaria, and he told me the same thing.

sit around and smoke and drink and then go max out LOL

sounds like my buddies

From what i gather though, the bulgarian olypic lifters are known for their higher than normal volume and high frequency. they usually do very well in olypic weight lifting. I'm sure lots of other countries take drugs too.

However, their programs are Dual Factor programs, the one written in BBB was a single factor theory program.

99% of all bodybuilders train with single factor theory programs.

Dual factor has always show to be superior but can be confusing to implement but can be learned.

it would be nice if bodybuilding became an olympic sport. alot more knowledge would be brought to the table for muscle building.

PHIL HERNON said:
He told me that they sit around, smoke, drink, then get out of their chair and max out for a rew reps.
So those really are beer guts :eek: j/k

massmonster32 said:
Well I dont have a opinion either way like I said what works for some might not work for others. But I do think "STAR" is kinda pushing it for someones advice on how to train dont ya think. Im a sure he is a good person for advice and training but STAR cmon. MM

I was posting " STAR " with respect to Phil, Shawn and Tom. I was looking towards Dante and Chad as " innovators."

Boo.

Boo said:
I was posting " STAR " with respect to Phil, Shawn and Tom. I was looking towards Dante and Chad as " innovators."

Boo.

WHAT?!?!? Im not a star? Oh great, now you tell me! Ive been drinking Crystal for my postworkout drink, eating caviar like its red meat, hired a personal valet, and have had a stretch limousine pick me up and drop me off at the gym everyday.....and now i have to hear this? Ive spent the last 10 days autographing lifting straps in preparation of being asked for my signature. Dammit, looks like I go back to a life of taking out the garbage and being physically beaten and abused by my wife

Attachments

• Danteroom 029 (Small).jpg
    Danteroom 029 (Small).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 581
Darooster you offer nothing to this board, all your posts are negative. Either you dont like this guy or that guy, GW sucks, or some stupid post when someone needs help with a cycle. GetBig would love ya bro!

DOGGCRAPP said:
WHAT?!?!? Im not a star? Oh great, now you tell me! Ive been drinking Crystal for my postworkout drink, eating caviar like its red meat, hired a personal valet, and have had a stretch limousine pick me up and drop me off at the gym everyday.....and now i have to hear this? Ive spent the last 10 days autographing lifting straps in preparation of being asked for my signature. Dammit, looks like I go back to a life of taking out the garbage and being physically beaten and abused by my wife

LOL< now that was funny

Lady D showing who's really in charge!!! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner