over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on Androl50

bigdho

Registered
What is your experance/opinion on A50s? Ive never ran them before and have been getting conflicting info from friends about it.
Thanks
~D~

bigdho said:
What is your experance/opinion on A50s? Ive never ran them before and have been getting conflicting info from friends about it.
Thanks
~D~

you should probably start out with a small dose and see for yourself. personally i think the stuff is great, i am now running 150mgs and experiencing virtually no sides. On my last cycle I ran it at 100mgs for 6 weeks and my blood work was all that bad, i think its toxicity is overexagerated. IMO its the best steroid as far as strength gains.

just make sure to up the test when you stop using it or you;ll probably lose most of your gains. IMO the best option is to start running tren 1-2 weeks before you stop using anadrol, fina will definitely keep the strength there.

Thanks. I think what Ill do since Ive never ran it before is do 50mg ed for a week then increase to 100mgs the second week and based on the side go up to 150mgs for the next 2 weeks then stop it. Here is what the total cycle will look like. BTW this is my 6th major cycles not counting my first 2 which were very small. My stats are 27 yrs old 6'4 295 12% b.f Ill be doing my first comp early next year.

weeks1-4 Androl ( dosed like I said above)
Weeks1-8 Test Enan 750mg ew (first week Ill also front load test prop @ 400mg ew)
weeks 1-8 Deca 400mg ew
weeks 1-8 EQ 600mg ew

weeks 8-17 test prop 800mg ew
weeks 8-16 tren ace 75mg ed
weeks 8-14 EQ 600mg ed
weeks 8-16 winni depot 50mg ed
weeks 12-16 clen 100mcg ed

Any thoughts? This is not set in stone and I have every other kind of AAS as well.
Thanks
~D~

They dont work, its all bullshit!!!... LOL sorry couldnt resist.

bigdho said:
Thanks. I think what Ill do since Ive never ran it before is do 50mg ed for a week then increase to 100mgs the second week and based on the side go up to 150mgs for the next 2 weeks then stop it. Here is what the total cycle will look like. BTW this is my 6th major cycles not counting my first 2 which were very small. My stats are 27 yrs old 6'4 295 12% b.f Ill be doing my first comp early next year.

Weeks1-8 Test Enan 750mg ew (first week Ill also front load test prop @ 400mg ew)
weeks 1-8 Deca 400mg ew
weeks 1-8 EQ 600mg ew

weeks 8-14 EQ 600mg ed

Any thoughts? This is not set in stone and I have every other kind of AAS as well.
Thanks
~D~

Bump for opinions

they work great at first but kill my appetite and upset my stomach so if you cant eat you cant gain muscle

well

Ive tried nearly every brand out there
and the stuff just doesnt work for "me"
Ive had a lot better experiences with dbol myself.
I doubt I will ever purchase anadrol again personally.

no more orals for me...

other than winny, var etc...

dont think its worth the bloat, etc...

i would cut out the eq in wk 1-8. i have always been under the impression that it is very very similar to deca so theres no point in taking both. but everything else looks sound. its alot of stuff to be taking i hope you are taking a shit load of milk thistle to keep your liver from dieing.

bigdho said:
Thanks.

weeks 1-8 Deca 400mg ew
weeks 1-8 EQ 600mg ew

weeks 8-14 EQ 600mg ed

Thanks
~D~

also i wouldnt run test prop so high. its made to work quickly and so smaller doses are great for this ester. also i would run armidex and hcg thru the whole thing. and i hope you have alot of pct to combat you 0% sex drive after this one

finahulk85 said:
i would cut out the eq in wk 1-8. i have always been under the impression that it is very very similar to deca so theres no point in taking both. but everything else looks sound. its alot of stuff to be taking i hope you are taking a shit load of milk thistle to keep your liver from dieing.
a lot of guys like the deca/eq combo a lot. i think they work well together.

i have read several times that deca and tren should never be taken together, or be taken too close to each other. i am suprised that nobody else brought it up. if you want to, i could find those threads for you, i think i read it on chemicalfitness.com

BTW bro, this is EXACTLY like my last cycle. you should get some very nice results. My gains slowed down at about week 10 and i wasnt gaining much weight, but my physique has improved quite a bit. you might want to run HCG throught out, drol shuts you down hard.

Thanks a lot for the info! Ill revamp it a bit and I do plan on runnin HCG through the whole cycle useing Dr swales methods. I have changed a few things in the cycle. How about this.

weeks1-4 d bol 50mg ed Fuck the androl
weeks 1-6 Deca 400mg ew
weeks 1-8 EQ 600mg ew

weeks 8-17 test prop 600mg ew
weeks 8-16 tren ace 100mg eod
weeks 8-14 EQ 400mg ed
weeks 8-16 winni tabs 50mg ed
HCG through out the whole cycle @ 500iu every wed and sunday
Armidex through out the whole cycle
Milk thistle ed and 1 -2 gallons of water

Hows that..............better?

bigdho said:
Thanks a lot for the info! Ill revamp it a bit and I do plan on runnin HCG through the whole cycle useing Dr swales methods. I have changed a few things in the cycle. How about this.

yeah that how i would do it. you might want to throw in some t3 for the last 6 weeks or so. it shoud really make a big difference in your physique.

hulk said:
i have read several times that deca and tren should never be taken together, or be taken too close to each other. i am suprised that nobody else brought it up. if you want to, i could find those threads for you, i think i read it on chemicalfitness.com
QUOTE]

have you tried them together? if not dont be a parrot and repeat what you read. experiences matter more.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear