over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: NASA Loses Moon Landing Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they "lost" their video.

They probably were quite embarrassed at all the smart people poking fun at their footage of a supposed "moon landing" where you can clearly see the American flag proudly flapping in the wind that's not supposed to exist on an astral body that has no atmosphere.

Many homes around the world have pirate copies of that "proud" moment.

Nasa had to "lose" their copy so they could downplay the authenticity of the remaining publicly held pirate copies.

I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but there's a reason why the word "conspiracy" is in the dictionary...

It's not in there between Bigfoot & Unicorn as a fictional item...

Bilbo, every time I see a post of yours I think of bilbo baggins hahaha Why choose bilbo?

NEWMAN.. history channel had a point / counter point show about the "conspiracy".. each side brought their evidence.. but, the conspiracy theorists fell very short.. they explained the flag and everything else that was thrown at them and it really made the conspiracy idea look silly.. if ya can, down load it.. very interesting.. like you i thought it could be something to expose but, once nasa and others were able to have their say it left the conspiracy guys a little "bummed out"..

Moon landing was all bullshit and hoax!

My question is, IF, there was man on the moon before, how come MAN hasnt been to the moon 2nd time???

Moon landing was all bullshit and hoax!

My question is, IF, there was man on the moon before, how come MAN hasnt been to the moon 2nd time???

I'm not too sure but why spent a billion dollars to go again? why would they?

I am with Lex why would they go again? cost a butt load to travel back to out moon which has what to offer?
Would be cool to build a moon base though

NEWMAN.. history channel had a point / counter point show about the "conspiracy".. each side brought their evidence.. but, the conspiracy theorists fell very short..

Selling popular believe back to the populous is profitable.
Their documentary 'proving' Oswald acted alone in the JFK assassination was equally dubious in it's neutrality of opinion.

Well, I do know that someone placed large reflectors on the moon.
We use them for here on earth in various experiments with lasers.
If nobody was ever there then I would wonder who put those reflectors up there.

I saw the mythbusters episode where they destroyed the conspiracy theorists ideas without remorse. It was kinda funny.

I'm on the fence though. These days, who knows?

Because these guys scared them off.

Attachments

• mooninites(4).jpg
    mooninites(4).jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 375
in the northern hemispher in the summer, on a verry clear night. point at 250x bushnell telescope at the sea of tranquility. after about a half hour of looking around that area you can see a couple of things. the moon buggy, the bottom half of the lunar lander, and a little green flash about every 28.35 seconds. thats a mirror placed on the moon used to measure its distance from the earth with a laser. and we have been there more than once. here ya go look them up yourself.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/List_of_moon_landings

Selling popular believe back to the populous is profitable.
Their documentary 'proving' Oswald acted alone in the JFK assassination was equally dubious in it's neutrality of opinion.

Exactly.

I've seen the footage of JFKs unfortunate demise & it's obvious that Oswald couldn't have done what they accused him of.

Hell, Carlos Hathcock couldn't even shoot like that!

The coroner showed two shots from the front at a high angle. The Mormon footage shows his forehead opening up like a trash can lid.

There's no way Oswald pumped 2 shots into JFKs nech/upper chest area & also managed to pop off a 3rd round into his forehead, all withing a few short seconds with a bolt action rifle.

The fastest shot on earth is Bob Munden, who can draw & fire an old style modified single action "cowboy" 6 shooter at two 100ths of a second, but Bob is a professional shootist & is arguably the greatest shootest in history. Oswald was no Bob Munden & even Bob could NOT cycle a bolt action rifle at the speed & accurracy required to do that dirty job. The potential speed of a bolt action rifle is extremely slower than a single action Colt .45, which only needs the off hand to fan the hammer back in one quick motion to reset for another shot.

They didn't seal the evidence to protect the innocent, they did it to protect the guilty, which tells you that "The Commander In Chief" (the President) is NOT the highest ranking person in America & that the corruption starts at the REAL top of the heap...

i have to disagree.. oswald was a noted shooter.. his sniper tests showed that when he was in the service.. also, tlc and numerous other studies have had snipers with the same credentials as oswald reenact the shooting and guess what?? THEY DID IT.. not too difficult for them.. now i am noit saying that oswald acted alone ect ect.. i dont know.. neither does anyone else.. but, the shots could and have been done since.. and that can be proven..

as for the lunar landing ect.. there is much debris left behind by us.. that can still be seen.. why does no one address this..? if we werent there how did it get there..?

Ok Jesus... you know i HAVE to ring in on this one as i am the most notorious conspiracy nut on PM:D

I honestly do not believe we have landed on the moon. I mean come on man... that was in 1969 - and there are to many "whys". Like the flag, the shadows from different lighting directions..no blast holes under the landing capsule ect... i can do on and on. Its 2009 and we still cant land on another planet. If we landed on the moon in 1969 you better believe we would have already tackled mars. It was all hype because the Russians where kicking our asses with there space program and in order to get the public behind giving wads of money to our space program we needed some much needed "hype".
Also .... why wouldnt we have gone back to the moon since 1969? They have always showed interest in having a indoor living quarters on the moon.. there are all kinds of reasons we would still be going there. I mean damn man they spend billions just to shoot the shuttle off and stare at nothing... then come back. Why not made a useful trip out of it?
Scientist even proved that the Apollo astronauts would have been poisoned back then by passing through the Van Allen radiation belts that circles the earth.
I know... i know... JJ is back with the brain fart ideas and the world is out to get him.... but hey i have my opinion and it seems alot of others have the same one i do about this.

Ok Lats.... please remain calm! We are friends remember? :D

you're not alone....but

Ok Jesus... you know i HAVE to ring in on this one as i am the most notorious conspiracy nut on PM:D

I honestly do not believe we have landed on the moon. I mean come on man... that was in 1969 - and there are to many "whys". Like the flag, the shadows from different lighting directions..no blast holes under the landing capsule ect... i can do on and on. Its 2009 and we still cant land on another planet. If we landed on the moon in 1969 you better believe we would have already tackled mars. It was all hype because the Russians where kicking our asses with there space program and in order to get the public behind giving wads of money to our space program we needed some much needed "hype".
Also .... why wouldnt we have gone back to the moon since 1969? They have always showed interest in having a indoor living quarters on the moon.. there are all kinds of reasons we would still be going there. I mean damn man they spend billions just to shoot the shuttle off and stare at nothing... then come back. Why not made a useful trip out of it?
Scientist even proved that the Apollo astronauts would have been poisoned back then by passing through the Van Allen radiation belts that circles the earth.
I know... i know... JJ is back with the brain fart ideas and the world is out to get him.... but hey i have my opinion and it seems alot of others have the same one i do about this.

Ok Lats.... please remain calm! We are friends remember? :D

i believe we have been to the moon and mars. there is nasa and then there is a completely unknown black opps space program. no i can't prove this but if you do a google search for structures on the moon and mars there is a significant amount of info on it. there is technology on this planet that would drop your jaw to the floor.

ITS OFFICIAL JJ.. I HATE YOUR ASS!!! ;):D i knew.. i just knew that in time we would be hearing from ya.. you love this conspiracy stuff..

I used to believe until Mr. Keadis of the R.H.C.P said that "Space may be the final frontier but it was made in a Hollywood Basement", followed by a shoutout to Kobain.

as for the lunar landing ect.. there is much debris left behind by us.. that can still be seen.. why does no one address this..? if we werent there how did it get there..?

Conspiracy theorists? Care to comment?

ITS OFFICIAL JJ.. I HATE YOUR ASS!!! ;):D i knew.. i just knew that in time we would be hearing from ya.. you love this conspiracy stuff..

Aw damn bro... i have been very "verbal" on PM lately. I posted about 20 times this week in other threads.... See my man, you only look for me on the thread you that i know my shit ;)
Oh... btw i know its a love hate relationship.... as long as you dont beat me :D

As for the landing on the moon... or mars for that matter... i believe that about as much as i believe those idiot box cutter toting towel heads could have actually navigated a major passenger airline perfectly into the side of two buildings .... ahhh i guess the sheep will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads