over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT-Opinions on gf/wife tracking your location

What do you guys think is it a do or do not allow? You know option on your cell phone that is basically a tracking device.

I think it's a good idea. You may have a heart attack in the middle of nowhere. It's good to have someone you can count on know where you are.
An honest person has nothing to fear

Only if she uses it for good deeds, like finding you for a surprise lunchtime blow job.

What if she is tracking you so she can randomly show up for a quicky

I wouldn't like it, but as some others said I would let her do it. I would also tell her that the only I will do that is if she lets me track her. It would have to be mutual. I am thinking maybe once you say that she will drop it and your dilemma will be solved.

if a woman tracks her man, she's strong and 'you go guurrrll'.

if a man tracks his woman, he's a creep, abusive, and controlling.

I honestly love this response. But I am strong enough to feel this way.

Never..only bad will come from this ...been there!!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I don't really see an issue with it. For me its not as much of a tracking device as it is an emergency thing. My girl and I both have it activated on our phones but we don't sit there and monitor each other's positions constantly (or at least I don't). Last thing I would want is for something to happen to her and me have no idea where she is, visa versa.

I don't see a problem with it.

If you're not doing anything wrong and she's letting you do the same then fuck it let her be happy. You can throw it in her face and use it as ammo as needed, let's not kid ourselves it's all one big game with women.

If you are doing something wrong then obviously fuck that, turn it around and drive home the point that it makes you worry about her if she thinks you're cheating, "without trust we have nothing and might as well end it here".....what a crock of shit haha!

So this is how it went for me.
Ive been traveling for work and My wife wanted to make sure I get there ok, see how much further i have or whatever. Make sure I get home safe.
All that is fine. I guess her and my daughters all do this to always know where one another are. Perfectly normal and ok to them.

So Once I am home I turn it off. She calls me today and say location not available huh:p So I guess she was still using it.
My location was the Gym. I have nothing to hide. By default I just always turn all that stuff off. I do not like my history being tracked or for the phone to remember my passwords... some add company sending me adds etc

To me its a little to much and Im not sure I care for it.
why does someone need to be "tracked' unless like mentioned its for medical or emergency. Not really for couples - husbands wives to be using to check up on one another.
So now I ask myself do I leave the tracker on or end that now.

I remember waiting to get a cell phone for a long time after most had them.
Just for privacy reason. Maybe sometimes I do not want to be reached so easily
but I think those days are over.

Any bros know how o fix this setting on an iPhone? I'm sick of dealing with this ex of mine, been too long to still deal with it. PM me

Last thing I would want is for something to happen to her and me have no idea where she is, visa versa.

good call, cuz when people get lost or in trouble, they always have their phones on them :rolleyes:

You can throw it in her face and use it as ammo as needed

that's a healthy response... good to see you're planning ahead :rolleyes:

So this is how it went for me.
Ive been traveling for work and My wife wanted to make sure I get there ok, see how much further i have or whatever. Make sure I get home safe.
All that is fine.

honestly I shouldn't even respond to this since I'm a universal pessimist... and an all around terrible person

BUT, I did know this one chick who used a tracker on her man while he was traveling for work. she said it was so she could know how much longer it was, if he was safe, blah blah pure horseshit

she wanted to make sure he wasn't turning around in case he forgot something he needed...so she could have the local tatted up drug dealer swing by for some strange weiner

a lot of guys come home early from business trips to find their wife in bed with another man

not when she has a tracker tho :cool:

So most likely it can only be 2 things. To make sure I do not catch her getting laid..... Or she is making sure I am not out getting laid.

I would say if there was a list of reasons this would certainly be two on the list.

I think that's just what this day and age things are coming to.
People seem to be ok with being tracked or wanting to track one another's location.....
Whatever the reasoning may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So most likely it can only be 2 things. To make sure I do not catch her getting laid..... Or she is making sure I am not out getting laid.

I would say if there was a list of reasons this would certainly be two on the list.

I think that's just what this day and age things are coming to.
People seem to be ok with being tracked or wanting to track one another's location.....
Whatever the reasoning may be.

I honestly can't think of any other reasons than the two you mentioned.

just because you're phone is a dot on the map doesn't mean you're the one holding it.. you could have gotten mugged

just because you've stayed in one place for an hour doesn't mean you're in a meeting. you could be dead from an aneurism in a bathroom stall.

I would also tell her that the only I will do that is if she lets me track her. It would have to be mutual. I am thinking maybe once you say that she will drop it and your dilemma will be solved.

So, was the original question about her tracking the guy but the guy not tracking her?

Now, that's fucked up.

just because you're phone is a dot on the map doesn't mean you're the one holding it.. you could have gotten mugged

just because you've stayed in one place for an hour doesn't mean you're in a meeting. you could be dead from an aneurism in a bathroom stall.

Don't worry. Once she gets an okay for a phone tracker she knows it'll be easy for the RFID implant (late night TV ad voice here) with vitals real-time tracking.

I don't think you guys will go another 5 years without this as an option in the States. 10 years and it'll be mandatory.

We use it for the kids. She tracks me to know where the kids are and make sure all is good. I also work till very late (eg, 9:30-11:30) so she uses it to know when I'm on my how on how far I am to know when to start that oven[emoji492]

There are ways to get around this without her knowing if you are doing something you dont want her to know. There are even fake gps coordinate systems i believ that can disguise your location...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity