YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Outer tricep head feel a burning sensation?

Chembody

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It’s been over a week I haven’t gone to gym due to Covid shutdowns and time they are opened for outdoor makes it hard.

My question is in the week I haven’t worked out I noticed my left tricep outer head feels like a burning sensation and last for a few minutes then goes away but happens multiple times everyday for a week now and my forearm I feel pain when I press on a spot near the elbow.
Does anyone know what it might be?
Any advise is appreciated

Does your tricep bother you when you aren't using it or when you move it a certain way? You said if you press on your elbow your forearm lights up. Is that when your tricep feels like it's burning?

It’s been over a week I haven’t gone to gym due to Covid shutdowns and time they are opened for outdoor makes it hard.

My question is in the week I haven’t worked out I noticed my left tricep outer head feels like a burning sensation and last for a few minutes then goes away but happens multiple times everyday for a week now and my forearm I feel pain when I press on a spot near the elbow.

Sounds like a nerve being impinged somewhere such as in the cervical region or axilla. Try and pay more attention to what movement/position you are in when you feel pain as that may give some better clues as to where it is coming from. Flexibility/stretches might be the solution.

Does your tricep bother you when you aren't using it or when you move it a certain way? You said if you press on your elbow your forearm lights up. Is that when your tricep feels like it's burning?
Thanks brother for taking the time to help.

When I press with two fingers on my forearm by the elbow it hurts when only pressing. Doesn’t hurt my tricep at all. I can flex my tricep as well with no pain. Only when I have it in certain positions but I’m trying now moving my arm back and forth and no burn or pain. It comes for few minutes then goes away but multiple times a day. It’s only a burning feeling.

The burn is between the lateral head and medial head of the tricep brachili and the pain on my forearm is near the Radius hope that helps brother

Sounds like a nerve being impinged somewhere such as in the cervical region or axilla. Try and pay more attention to what movement/position you are in when you feel pain as that may give some better clues as to where it is coming from. Flexibility/stretches might be the solution.
Thank you brother, I definitely will try the flexibility/stretches.

Could be tricep tendonitis (weight lifters elbow). Like muscle96ss said could also be an impingement. Maybe in the shoulder.

Sometimes where you are feeling pain is not the root cause of the pain. Im no stranger to tendonitis. Ive posted about here a few times. Stretching can help if its an impingement but tendonitis is an overuse injury that will only get worse if you keep doing things that aggravate it.

If something hurts dont do it. Rotate your exercise selections if youve had more or less the same workout routine for a while.

Thanks brother for taking the time to help.

When I press with two fingers on my forearm by the elbow it hurts when only pressing. Doesn’t hurt my tricep at all. I can flex my tricep as well with no pain. Only when I have it in certain positions but I’m trying now moving my arm back and forth and no burn or pain. It comes for few minutes then goes away but multiple times a day. It’s only a burning feeling.

Could be tricep tendonitis (weight lifters elbow). Like muscle96ss said could also be an impingement. Maybe in the shoulder.

Sometimes where you are feeling pain is not the root cause of the pain. Im no stranger to tendonitis. Ive posted about here a few times. Stretching can help if its an impingement but tendonitis is an overuse injury that will only get worse if you keep doing things that aggravate it.

If something hurts dont do it. Rotate your exercise selections if youve had more or less the same workout routine for a while.
Thank you brother!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420