over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pacific USA show this Weekend PM Members Score

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This Is Jim.. I Posted some progress pics of him earlier this month. He scored big this weekend winning the masters 40 class and open Light heavy class..

Also.. It was great to see member Homonunculus. He looked damn impressive taking a close second in the heavies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Homonuculus

Awesome:headbang: He looks great, another great showing!

Alex,

THANKS for posting those, man. And CONGRAT's to Jim. Very cool to meet both of you guys in person and talk shop for just a bit. Also Thanks to Nga for taking those pics and whatever else she managed to snap.

I've got a vid of some lazy posing while waiting for for the PJ in the AM (wasn't planning on posting, but what the hell). It's here:

YouTube - 2010 Pacific Nat's PJ Posing.mov

The overall winner was a BIG cat - Lotta size there. :) (Too much for both Jim and me, it seemed... ;) )

-Scott

Alex,

THANKS for posting those, man. And CONGRAT's to Jim. Very cool to meet both of you guys in person and talk shop for just a bit. Also Thanks to Nga for taking those pics and whatever else she managed to snap.

I've got a vid of some lazy posing while waiting for for the PJ in the AM (wasn't planning on posting, but what the hell). It's here:

YouTube - 2010 Pacific Nat's PJ Posing.mov

The overall winner was a BIG cat - Lotta size there. :) (Too much for both Jim and me, it seemed... ;) )

-Scott

Scott...you more than held your own!

Yeah he had a little more size but you were harder and surely posed better....

I was really impressed! Im really proud of you dude! That was a good showing ... and if you go to Musclecontest.com

the placings are not up quite yet.... but pictures from the night show are tagged... there are plenty of you....

Plus we are going to add the pictures from pre judging too... We just need a little time..

Lenny: thanks Buddy.. Keep up with your awesome off season training ! .. Im going to email you here asap!

ALEX, I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE ON PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE.

Your guys keep winning shows. I think that is awesome. Plus, the fact that your wife[Nga Azarian] shoots for Muscular Development is really cool.

I look forward to all the photos you post here.

Homonculous- Man you look really good. You look evil on stage- Like you are up to no good! lol.:cool::D

Jim- Nice job, way to bring it.

scott has come so far in this game.. he keeps making improvements in size and shape plus his conditioning is always there.. no one trains harder guys..

Alex, ditto to JT. You always bring out the best in people. Jim, like I told Alex the other day has such great symmetry. What a balanced look! Homonunculus, Man you look awesome. Congrats to you all!

Thanks for taking the time to post guys!

I always like it when the masters guy wins the open class as well.

So thats icing on the cake for Jim.. Especially for someone whos last few shows were ......The Junior Cal ......and Cal placing 2nd and 3rd..

So winning his class and the masters is a nice win... ANd he battled to straight seconds for the overall only to lose to a foreign competitor who didnt speak english...... but has been coming out to the local shows and winning ( he took the overall at the Junior cal and the LA earlier this year)...

For Jim, the work is far from done.. Speaking for him.. Our plan is to do the Tournament of Champions in Sept. He hooked up with me partially to win and partially to bring the best in some nasty condition.... and

His condition was good... but he wants to take it to the next level in that dept.... and we need those extra weeks to do so...

Off season wise.. we have work to do.. More size in the arms, back and shoulders... And next year a return to the masters Nats or another big show..

I agree about Scott.. I have only communicated on the boards with him.. He is a great guy to meet in person.. And i agree with JT.. he was down right wicked on stage! in a good way.. His posing was really nice too.. He surely knew what he was doing up there!

Last edited:
Scott...you more than held your own!

Yeah he had a little more size but you were harder and surely posed better....

I was really impressed! Im really proud of you dude! That was a good showing ... and if you go to Musclecontest.com

the placings are not up quite yet.... but pictures from the night show are tagged... there are plenty of you....

Plus we are going to add the pictures from pre judging too... We just need a little time..

Alex, Thanks again, my man. I can't tell you how much it means (truly) that you'd spend the time to get those pics up so fast, post them here, etc. Greatly appreciated.

Homonculous- Man you look really good. You look evil on stage- Like you are up to no good! lol.:cool::D

LOL - I'm seein' that too - like I'm a sneaky little bastard?!?!? LOL Thanks for the compliments. :

scott has come so far in this game.. he keeps making improvements in size and shape plus his conditioning is always there.. no one trains harder guys..

Big Dog. Thanks, for chiming in here, man. I gotta make up for those tremendous size genetics I got from my folks with heavy duty training. LOL.

Homonunculus, Man you look awesome. Congrats to you all!

Thanks, Bud!

I agree about Scott.. I have only communicated on the boards with him.. He is a great guy to meet in person.. And i agree with JT.. he was down right wicked on stage! in a good way.. His posing was really nice too.. He surely knew what he was doing up there!

Thanks, again, man. Yeah, I try to work on my presentation. (I really should take that vid I posted above down. It was really intended just for me. I pose much better than that when its the real deal - that was just screwing around to get some footage out in the sun. I do a horrible job of documenting my prep journeys... Prob. scarring from a mother who used to force too many family pics... LOL)

-Scott

Alex, Thanks again, my man. I can't tell you how much it means (truly) that you'd spend the time to get those pics up so fast, post them here, etc. Greatly appreciated.

LOL - I'm seein' that too - like I'm a sneaky little bastard?!?!? LOL Thanks for the compliments. :

-Scott

You mean this look? :D

Thanks, again, man. Yeah, I try to work on my presentation. (I really should take that vid I posted above down. It was really intended just for me. I pose much better than that when its the real deal - that was just screwing around to get some footage out in the sun. I do a horrible job of documenting my prep journeys... Prob. scarring from a mother who used to force too many family pics... LOL)

-Scott

Wish I had known you wanted some shots out in the sun - we could have taken some photos after prejudging. (We met at Pete Ciccone's table, but I didn't know that you were a member of PM.)

You mean this look? :D

Wish I had known you wanted some shots out in the sun - we could have taken some photos after prejudging. (We met at Pete Ciccone's table, but I didn't know that you were a member of PM.)

Hey Bud!

Great meeting you. Sorry I didn't ask for some shots. I felt like I was pushing the envelop just asking for a sample of your work, i.e., the photos you showed me there on the computer. I'm around in LA right now and will be training at Milos' gym tomorrow (won't make it to San Diego I don't think - want to keep things a little more stable for my pup, who's wondering why Dad keep on leaving and we're always driving all over the place).

Thanks for chiming in. Again, great talking to you, too.

-The mean lookin' guy. ;)

Right on Scott!

Always in shape it seems! I'd like to be as consistent as you one day. Every time you step on stage you come in dry and hard looking. Plus I'm jealous of your damn tan...haha!

Right on Scott!

Always in shape it seems! I'd like to be as consistent as you one day. Every time you step on stage you come in dry and hard looking. Plus I'm jealous of your damn tan...haha!

Dude... Can you guess what kind of color I used?... They were there spraying and I had no one to help me out here...

-S

Dude... Can you guess what kind of color I used?... They were there spraying and I had no one to help me out here...

-S

Get outta here! Seriously? Well if it's any consolation to you, at least you were not green and looked like you "rolled in the mud". What did you weigh if you don't mind me asking?

Great Job on the Show .. ALex Thanks for posting the pics..

Get outta here! Seriously? Well if it's any consolation to you, at least you were not green and looked like you "rolled in the mud". What did you weigh if you don't mind me asking?

Yep - It was the best color I've every used, to be honest. Looked the best and went on the easiest. One sprayed "coat" the PM before and another the morning of (sprayed on at the show). Then some goo (like muscle sheen, which protan makes, but not that of course) as posing "oil," and I was good to go. I was very impressed. My skin soaked it in. (I used the scrub and moisturizer they make for daily showering and after for the week before, per their instructions.)

I weighed in at 216lb.

-S

Jim and Scott, you both looked incredible. Respect and congrats to you both. And Alex too, of course.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131