advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pain relief options for laser hair removal....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've done it before and it wasn't crazy painful but still wasn't fun. I don't go to one of those "painless" franchise places where it's painless only because they turn the machine all the way down and you have to do 10 sessions to see any kind of results whatsoever. This chick does the shit right, it hurts but you legit get results from EACH session.

Anyway, I usually pop a few motrin before I go in but I'm going to have her to do my stomach and chest a couple times instead of just my back, arms and shoulders and it's going to hurt like a bitch. I have some tramadol and hydrocodone left over from when I busted my hand but to be honest I really don't know shit about the drugs as to which would help best in this situation. I figured one of you guys would better know, what do you think?

Oh and mods if you feel in any way that this would qualify as recreational drug use please delete the thread and my sincere apologies!

For best results...Remove the tampon between your legs :D

FFS, Tramadol for laser hair removal? C'mon...

For best results...Remove the tampon between your legs :D

FFS, Tramadol for laser hair removal? C'mon...

You've had laser done on your chest and stomach? Where at?

This is why I'm asking....

You've had laser done on your chest and stomach? Where at?

This is why I'm asking....

All kidding aside (I was fucking with you)... I have not had laser hair removal, however I know plenty of women who have had armpits, eyebrows, lips, and who knows what else and none ever mentioned pain.

Then again... My wife laughs at my knee jerk reaction when she tweezes a hair from my eyebrow :p

Are you saying it is worse than a tattoo?

All kidding aside (I was fucking with you)... I have not had laser hair removal, however I know plenty of women who have had armpits, eyebrows, lips, and who knows what else and none ever mentioned pain.

Then again... My wife laughs at my knee jerk reaction when she tweezes a hair from my eyebrow :p

Are you saying it is worse than a tattoo?

Never had a tattoo and I guarantee you all those women went to one of those bullshit “painless” ones where it’s all just a big running scam. The chick who does me tells it straight “this is fucking laser hair removal if you want it to work it’s going to fucking hurt” and it does. For my back and shoulders it wasn’t unbearable but definitely hurt I can only imagine how bad it’s going to be on my shoulders and back.

She says herself go ahead take pain meds it helps I just don’t know much about them other than regular ibuprofen was hoping to get some ideas.

If you figure it out lmk, cause the shit hurts lol. I got ink up into both of my armpits and I can say with certainty that the laser hurt much worse. Watching the wife get her vagina done makes me cringe lol, IDK how she does it.

I think I'm just going to stick with 800mg ibuprofen, I don't know enough about the other pain killers to know if they will work for that kind of pain and I'm not into randomly taking script drugs fuck that.

I'll let you know how it goes, next week probably....

Does it stillll hurt that bad?

I actually justttt started getting it done on my back and shoulders maybe 3-4 months ago. I had my lady trim and shave my back for years but she was the one who suggested we try it...and damn, it does work but you have to keep going and getting touch ups.

But I do admit, the first time was painful as fuck. I was wincing and it took the lady 35 mins or so to get done. But the times after Ive been ok. I can look at my phone or just chill and it isn't TOO BAD. It is more sensitive around the hairier areas though.

isn't there numbing cream that is supposed to help, emla?

Numb the area thoroughly with an ice pack just before applying the laser. It'll be entirely painless.

Numbing cream applied heavily then wrap in plastic for 1.5-2 hours before you get it done.

Lidocaine cream 1-2hours prior to laser. Apply a generous layer and place a plastic warp over the area so it does not evaporate or rub off. It'll keep you numb for 2-3 hours. It depends on how quickly your body metabolizes the lidocaine.

I think 5% is the strongest you can get OTC in the USA. Hush (a brand) makes a line of stuff. You can find a lot on google.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws