over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pekkerwood=Moron, Car "Broken" into

Pekkerwood

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Saturday night, out to dinner with girlfriends coworkers, get back to my house at midnight. Did not pull into garage as we all exited the car. Figured I would do it later, and DID NOT LOCK IT!

Sunday morning, go to car door slightly ajar and everything inside stolen. LEFT MY FRIGGIN WALLET IN THE ARMREST, WAS STOLEN. I never leave my car out of the garage, I never leave wallet in car, both of these were once every six months events. Serves me right.

My attack Chihuahuas who normally bark when a butterfly lands on the lawn, were kept in back of the house, instead of the front where they could have heard them. 1rst time in 8 months they did not sleep with us.

I live on a gated street with three houses, cannot see my house or car from any road, someone just about had to target me.

Lets Review:

1. Left car outside garage.
2. Left car unlocked.
3. Left wallet in car.
4. Left attack Chihuahuas in back of house.

Pekkerwood=Moron

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

It's just sad that you can't even leave your car parked in your own drive with out someone breaking into it.

This just goes to show... never let your guard down, not even for a minute.

We can feel for you. While Everlast and I were on our honeymoon, we were actually getting our marriage licenses when we got the phone call that someone had broke into our new place. It is fenced in with razor-barbwire on top. The punks cut a 8ft section of the fence right on the main road and loaded up a truckload or two of Everlast's equipment for his business.. 10K worth.

Damn PW (and Sassy)! I hate to hear this. Too many scumbags out there. I actually had the same thing happen to me many years ago. I left my car under a carport at my house and the next morning I went out and the door was partially open. They got nothing but the jerks went down the entire street doing the same to everyone. I had a Porsche 911 cabrio at the time and the top was down so I guess I was lucky they didn't trash it. After that, I made sure I set the alarm every time. Your stuff isn't safe anywhere, even in your own driveway. Man I was pissed.

Some people will do anything to avoid a little hard work. Damn shame.

Damn PW (and Sassy)! I hate to hear this. Too many scumbags out there. I actually had the same thing happen to me many years ago. I left my car under a carport at my house and the next morning I went out and the door was partially open. They got nothing but the jerks went down the entire street doing the same to everyone. I had a Porsche 911 cabrio at the time and the top was down so I guess I was lucky they didn't trash it. After that, I made sure I set the alarm every time. Your stuff isn't safe anywhere, even in your own driveway. Man I was pissed.

Unless you live where I do. here you can go out for a little while and leave doors open, not that it is a habit but not an issue if you do. Cars left unlocked all n ight, hell a kid in the hood left his bicycle on my front lawn, nice bike too. He left it there all night and it was still there in the morning when he came to get it. We just don't have the high crime probs like over there. PW and Sass, others. I feel for you, there is nothing worse than getting your shit stolen. It makes my blood boil actually. My sentries (chihuahuas) go off at a leaf blowing past. i do get up and check only to find the neighbours cat asleep on top of my cruiser!! LOL

This sucks, makes you start to suspect and wonder if you know the person that did it.

PW and Sassy/Everlast.....sorry to hear about what happened to you guys. I would personally love to have things back the way they were 40-50 years ago when young people had respect, people valued hard work and crime was few and far between (except in the big cities).

Lesson learned im sure.

Unless you live where I do. here you can go out for a little while and leave doors open, not that it is a habit but not an issue if you do. Cars left unlocked all n ight, hell a kid in the hood left his bicycle on my front lawn, nice bike too. He left it there all night and it was still there in the morning when he came to get it. We just don't have the high crime probs like over there. PW and Sass, others. I feel for you, there is nothing worse than getting your shit stolen. It makes my blood boil actually. My sentries (chihuahuas) go off at a leaf blowing past. i do get up and check only to find the neighbours cat asleep on top of my cruiser!! LOL

Same here. I can leave a supercar out in the street with the roof open overnight and noone touches it.
WA was a different story though - I was sleeping with my guns loaded by my bed, and it was in the best suburb they had there! And still had a car stolen and one with broken windows.

WOW

That really sucks!! I guess thats why I stayed in my small rural town, I have left my truck in my driveway( it's usually in the garage) overnite with the door unlocked and my wallet full of money in there more than once, hell I could probably leave my Harley out there and it would still be there in the morning. One of the nicest things about small towns in the country.

I did think there was any place left where you could leave your car unlock or front door. I just assumed that's just the way the world is now days.

Up until Everlast and I got married, I've been living in a small town in Georgia. There is no way I would leave my front door or car unlock, and I live in a decent neighborhood. Yet, several of my neighbors cars we broken into. They had left them unlocked and someone helped themselves to everything in them. The lady who lived across the street took her child to school one morning. Stopped back by her house, parked her car in the garage and left the door open, her car unlock and her purse in the front seat. Now, I don't know how long she was inside, but she had to be at work, so it couldn't have been very long. Her purse was stole along with her phone and digital camera, etc.

In my mom's neighborhood, which is a very effluent subdivision outside of Atlanta... this is where VP's of UPS and other corporate executives live. A lady went to her mailbox to check the mail. Her doors were unlocked, because she was at home. Someone came in the back door and took her purse right off the kitchen counter.

It's just so sad that nothing is safe any more.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131