over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PH ?'s

massmaker56

Registered
As far as PCT goes on pro-hormones what are u guys using? Is there anything legal i can use.

Plus whish PH's are your favorites for leaning out and gaining a little size?

Thanks

As far as PCT goes on pro-hormones what are u guys using? Is there anything legal i can use.

Thanks

There is 2 products that are still being sold over the counter that work, M1T and TREN. Do these together and they work well. These are products in the USA. I would not recomend pro-hormones for PCT, I would suggest HCG and novdex

thats what im asking after a pro-hormone cycle what do u PCT with?

The only thing I have ever taken, drug-wise, was stacking (OMG!) Superdrol with DHEA. Good strength gains. PCT was a month of nolvadex and a natty test booster.

See i have a problem getting anything even nolvadex. Is there an OTC version of nolvadex

Get with Phil. I think Labrada had some stuff but i dont know how it worked for anyone.

yes

i used alri's restore for 8 weeks after my cycle of sus500 and it worked very well.

Technically your allowed to legally posses real nolvadex and clomid in liquid form for research purposes only, so just go with that. Your also allowed to posses IGF,mgf,pegmgf,gh frag,cjc1295,ghrp6,hexarelin,etc...(all but HGH) and your allowed to posses all this, just not allowed to use it. So basically dont squirt a dose of clomid in your mouth in front of the dea's office and your fine.

Thanks

I have had excellent results as have many others with 6-oxo, and it is legal.

Ids

Ids post cycle theraphy tabs contain same ingredients but also some other things added in. Cheaper and better value~!

On this now and it's kicking ass. Much stronger than superdrol and superdrol was IMHO was better mg for mg than D-bol.

**broken link removed**

That site has all the prohormones listed in a rank of most purchased. Their knockoff superdrol (m-drol) is #2 behind the tren extreme and the SUS500 that people speak so highly of is way down the list. Not that that makes it bad or ineffective but there are much better imo. Also for PCT there's a product also sold on that site called Inhibit-E by SNS and I can tell you that it is as good if not better than Novla.

**broken link removed**

You posted before that you were using novadex xt after gaining 22 lbs on sus 500, lol. Come on now bro.

See i have a problem getting anything even nolvadex. Is there an OTC version of nolvadex

are you an Aussie or a kiwi? cuz then I would understand your issue with buying real PCT, but if you are US, then there is no probs at all unless you have a unique situation.

there are OTC PTCs but they must be run about 8 weeks to do the same job as 3 weeks or a real PCT.
PM me for a tad more info.

On this now and it's kicking ass. Much stronger than superdrol and superdrol was IMHO was better mg for mg than D-bol.

**broken link removed**

That site has all the prohormones listed in a rank of most purchased. Their knockoff superdrol (m-drol) is #2 behind the tren extreme and the SUS500 that people speak so highly of is way down the list. Not that that makes it bad or ineffective but there are much better imo. Also for PCT there's a product also sold on that site called Inhibit-E by SNS and I can tell you that it is as good if not better than Novla.

**broken link removed**

Nice find brutha.

There is 2 products that are still being sold over the counter that work, M1T and TREN. Do these together and they work well. These are products in the USA. I would not recomend pro-hormones for PCT, I would suggest HCG and novdex

Where are you getting M1T? I thought that was outlawed a few years ago? I used it a few years ago with good results, but was under the impression it wasn't made any more.

Thanks

Prohormones will effect recovering HPTA which is a bad idea during your PCT time.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I thought Sus 500 was overrated myself, so I can see why its down the list. Sounds like this tren extreme is the shit. How are the sides of the stuff bro? Havoc was the best PH I tried so far, do you think tren e is that much better?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131