over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[PICS] Lee Priest getting more tattoos

Personally i dont dig tattoos done on sum1s face, it seems like some sort of attention craving thing but anyway to each his own, he doesnt harm anyone and his tattoos are not in anyway offensive so as long as he is happy with it good luck to him!

To each his own for sure.

By the look of Lee in these pics I would insist him and Craig Titus were chillen together on the reg.

Face tats are ridiculous to me.

Might as well have a flashing neon sign that says "LOOK AT ME!! GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!" strapped to his chest.

Koodos to him for getting the other stuff done, as much as tattoos can blur or reduce the clarity of muscular separation, if he wants to get inked up more power to him.

The angel ribcage one might look good with more detail added to it

It doesn't take a man to tattoo his face, it takes an idiot. Haha I love Lee Priest and he has an absolutely amazing physique, but lets be real, getting your face tattooed is just not smart.

I have a full sleeve that flows into my chest, a huge rib piece, and a pretty large back tattoo so I am a huge tattoo lover, but face tattoos are just retarded. I've never seen one that looks right.

Agreed I have a lot of ink, but still that tattoo had to have killed!

Another shot of his tats

dwbe2HA.jpg

Seems like tattoo's are his new drug of choice, :eek:

I have met lee a number of times. Maybe I asked him to come here. It is his life his choice. He doesnt have to compete anymore. He has been there done that. I dont understand why some idiots complain about what people do in their life.

I have met lee a number of times. Maybe I asked him to come here. It is his life his choice. He doesnt have to compete anymore. He has been there done that. I dont understand why some idiots complain about what people do in their life.

No body is complaining.
A picture was posted, people are commenting.

He is still thick as hell

Last edited:
I wonder if Lee sits around worrying what people on forums think of him??

Wait, nope. He doesn't give a fuck

Lee in 30-40 years...

Attachments

• Old tats.png
    Old tats.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 18,124
or this...

Attachments

• 972GU.jpg
    972GU.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,663
as you can tell, im proud that ill be a tatted up ol man one day.

Attachments

• zwJ5j.jpg
    zwJ5j.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 2,910
My tattoo artist wouldn't do a tat with that little detail. Even if you brought in the work to him... Unless your kid drew it or something. Ink is just as much a reflection on the artist as it is your choice in art.

If wish that were true for all tattoo artists... I've fallen victim many times to a "tat with little detail"... God, i wish I wasn't so dumb as a kid.

To each his own. I hate tattoos. They detract from the beauty of the body. I thought Lee was a very cool guy when I met him. That's the important thing.

jjb1 , I was about to write the same thing. I don't understand having tattoos covering a body you worked so hard for. I think they really are distracting on bodybuilders.

If people are getting tattoos to be unique and/or different they need to come up with something else. EVERYBODY these days has a tat.....your actually kinda DIFFERENT if you don't have any lol.

Now, I will admit there are some places that a female can put a tattoo that I think is just absolutely SEXY as HELL!!!

But like someone else said earlier "to each their own"

I have a lot of tattos and will get more so im really not against them but damn.
They look allmost intentionaly stupid / badly done.

I wonder if Lee sits around worrying what people on forums think of him??

Wait, nope. He doesn't give a fuck

I'm pretty sure no one said that they were commenting so that Lee would come on here and give a fuck or for him to change his life because of what we're saying. We are just simply having a conversation. :lightbulb:

I'm pretty sure no one said that they were commenting so that Lee would come on here and give a fuck or for him to change his life because of what we're saying. We are just simply having a conversation. :lightbulb:

It just amazes me how critical people on this board are at times. More gossip and BS than bodybuilding discussion.

The bodybuilding discussion was poo-pooed because he doesn't compete anymore and he is doing his own thing.

The tattoo discussion was poo-pooed because he doesn't compete anymore and he is doing his own thing.

He's huge and covered in ink. If he can still be successful at what he does then more power to him!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear