over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[PICS] Lee Priest getting more tattoos

To each his own for sure.

By the look of Lee in these pics I would insist him and Craig Titus were chillen together on the reg.

I knew they were hanging out

Attachments

• 247943_476985678992165_299112100_n.jpg
    247943_476985678992165_299112100_n.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2,230
I read the article about him where they used his body for the first HULK movie.
Very interesting wonder how much he was paid?

Wow Craig Titus must have been pretty short. They look close to the se height and lee was like 5'4 tops.

How do I feel about Lee's tats..? I seriously doubt that Lee gives a shit what I think about anything that he does, so what is the point in us posting our opinions on this. This would be like a thread on Big A's most recent hair cut. I don't think that he gives a rats ass how we feel about his hair. He is an adult and I support any country that gives a legal adult the right to do whatever he wants to his own body as long as it does not negatively affect other people. I don't find smoking to be a healthy thing to do, but if you are of legal age to purchase them and want to smoke them, I support your decision. Smoke up, tat up testosterone up.

Always loved Lee. I think his tattoos are fantastic. His body is a real work of art.

I've always been a fan of Lee Priest growing up he was my favorite bodybuilder (no I am not a short guy lol). Some of these tattoos are outrageous. Yes, tattoos are addicting I have a few myself.

I don't know how much he payed that guy but I pretty sure that he is well off. If I was him and I was doing bodybuilding and wanted tattoos I would go to someone like Cartoon.

Seriously, I don't have any tattoos but I don't understand how people would go to people that are not the best and very very well known. Tats are scared FOREVER...even when my friend got his lasered you could see where it was and left a huge scar.

Some say they are quite addictive. I'm seeing more and more people everywhere with them these days.

They can be! Same as building muscles. You are changing the way you look, to please you, under your control....plus for most, they tell a story.

I don't know how much he payed that guy but I pretty sure that he is well off. If I was him and I was doing bodybuilding and wanted tattoos I would go to someone like Cartoon.

Seriously, I don't have any tattoos but I don't understand how people would go to people that are not the best and very very well known. Tats are scared FOREVER...even when my friend got his lasered you could see where it was and left a huge scar.

You get what you pay for. My artist studied anatomy along with art in college. He can tell someone what looks good on a flat sheet of paper won't look good on a body, and redraw what you want.

Pain in the ribcage area is overrated.

You get what you pay for. My artist studied anatomy along with art in college. He can tell someone what looks good on a flat sheet of paper won't look good on a body, and redraw what you want.

Which is what I don't understand about people going cheap or moderate on tattoos. I would rather pay way over priced for a really good person than a good price for a meh.

I don't know, maybe I'm not a tattoo person but I still think it is, and should be, one of the things that if you are going to do you should go balls to walls with the conditioning.

He looks like a fucking idiot! Him and Tyson should do a calendar.

My tattoo artist wouldn't do a tat with that little detail. Even if you brought in the work to him... Unless your kid drew it or something. Ink is just as much a reflection on the artist as it is your choice in art.

Agreed...and the neo-tribal and tribal look is very dated. But if it is meaningful to Lee, then so be it. To each their own...

S

Always loved Lee. I think his tattoos are fantastic. His body is a real work of art.

I feel the same way, except for the face tattoo, but he didn't really ask me for my opnion:D

Lee doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks.
he is NOT a bodybuilder imo. he is retired. even if he competes he is a retired guy competing, so don't think he gives a damn about the tats helping or hurting his bb'ing efforts.
if this thread is wanting opinions, then i will give mine:
looks like shit.
to each their own of course, but i just like my body the way god made it. well, god and juice made it:)
don't need permanent ink fucking up my lines:D
i have talked to Lee very many times and don't have a single bad thing to say about him. great guy. good outlook on life for the most part. doesn't take things too serious (cant you tell by what he's done to his face...)
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity