over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pinning same muscles eod

df-You said that you found a spot on your quads that hurt less. About where was your sweet spot?

I'm probably different than most-- but on my outer quad, if you moved upward from the knee -- up about 40% of the length of the femur, and if I pinned the outer quad but somewhat from the top instead of directly from the side.

If I come in directly from the side of the leg at a 90 degree angle... the muscle feels weird when I pin it. So I changed the location and angle alittle bit and found a spot that works for me.

The least painful spot for me are my lats. And I have a good 5" to move up and down. Once I pinned my lats EOD for weeks without hitting the same spot.

I can't pin my quads or my tear drops because it hurts like a mother for days. But I can pin outer chest, front delts, side delts, traps, triceps, lats and glutes without issue.

whats the smallest pin size for test prop any ways?

The least painful spot for me are my lats. And I have a good 5" to move up and down. Once I pinned my lats EOD for weeks without hitting the same spot.

I can't pin my quads or my tear drops because it hurts like a mother for days. But I can pin outer chest, front delts, side delts, traps, triceps, lats and glutes without issue.

You actually pin your own lats? I can see how that'd work I guesss, but I've never seen anyone do it lol !

lats is one of the easiest and biggest muscles to get too. If your bis are big enough you could get a week out of them easy if you use both inner/outer bi's

We should call this the "Pincushion Post!". Glutes are best as the largest muscle, then quads, then delts etc. If you aren't doing glutes, you really need to. Perfect your technique, push slowly, and you will be fine.

Swollen Injection Site.. Lump

I''m new to this forum, just not new to gear and bodybuilding.. Lately, when i inject i've noticed i'll get a lump that takes almost a week to fade away, sometimes longer if i stick the pec.. It does eventually fade away.. but WTF!! I've even gotten the "steroid flu" twice in a month and a half... any ideas how this comes about ?? i've always had my own assumptions.. but now that i have access to other people that have knowledge on this subject besides myself, i figured i'd ask away...

How big of a pin are you using.

Onslaught-I use 1" 25 gauge for quads and 1 1/2" for glutes. Both 25 gauge.

Same here. Lats are the easiest for me.

Scar tissue sucks Im starting to get it in my shoulders and i always rotate my sites with test prop. I gotta give lats a try next time. It seems like an awkward spot to hit.

How come I never hear of anyone getting scar tissue from using synthol, but only with AAS?

Synthol is shot multiple spots on the same muscle with a descent amount of oil everyday.

the smallest pin i use for prop is 23g, 1''. Find it too hard too push any smaller.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws