over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Welcome IFBB Pro Amit Sapir!

Welcome!

CG

I have a question for you Amit...In reading about you, I saw that you had a pretty serious shoulder injury some years ago...How is your shoulder now?

I tore one of my rotator cuff when I was 20 preparing for the European weightlifting championships when I was doing a snatch. The doctors wanted to do an operation but the recovery time would have been close to 2 years for me to get back to where I was. The thought of not training at a high level for 2 years was killing me and this is actually what got me into bodybuilding. I declined the surgery and slowly started to rehab without it. I still can't say its 100% like it was when I was younger but I was still able to bench 500 and push press 400 with relatively minimal pain. When I look back now I think I should have done the surgery but for bodybuilding I didn't need the one rep maxes and powerlifting wasn't in the plan back then. Now that I'm competing in powerlifting its definitely a limiting factor in my bench and the 2 bicep surgeries I had last year aren't helping either. but hey... at least I can still squat an deadlift

Amit shares an incredible amount of knowledge over at t-nation as well. Has multiple training programs and articles for those interested. I always enjoy reading about how guys became interested in the sport and Amit's history is quite interesting , plus his wife is an incredible athlete as well, inspirational couple.

Thank you. I would never get to where I am with the love and help of my AMAZING wife.. she is the real power behind me and without her help I would probably still weigh 160 as I can't cook to my self if my life depends on it. lol

A big welcome to PM Amit! :D

From a fellow new member Welcome! it's the knowledgeable guys on this board that made me want to join here and Amit you are another huge asset to this forum. Look forward to your insights.

wow what an honor !! Welcome Amit! :love:

Welcome Amit!!!
I have already learned something from you! that video with the 1 arm tricep press with oypic bar looks cool. gonna have to try it.
I look forward to your posts.
F2S

Got to give credit to my wife here... her idea not mine... since we are still waiting on a swiss bar coming to our home gym so that was an awesome alternative...I tried it yesterday as well. AWESOME PUMP

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiMe9Fu8Ha8"]One arm landmine floor press - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome Amit! I'm actually traveling to Israel for the first time in May. Of course I plan to visit the wall and Masada, do you have any other suggestions; lesser known places that would be cool to visit?

Welcome Amit! I'm actually traveling to Israel for the first time in May. Of course I plan to visit the wall and Masada, do you have any other suggestions; lesser known places that would be cool to visit?

EILAT and TEL-AVIV are a must see!

I can't think of a better way to spend my 1000th post then to welcome IFBB PRO Amit Sapir!!

Great to have you here, you reached the highest level, it's only right your at the highest level Forum there is, Welcome to ProMuscle!!!

Yo Pit Great Job brother, I got summin for ya, shoot me a PM when you got a sec.

Hi Amit,

what's your nationality ?

I can't think of a better way to spend my 1000th post then to welcome IFBB PRO Amit Sapir!!

Great to have you here, you reached the highest level, it's only right your at the highest level Forum there is, Welcome to ProMuscle!!!

Yo Pit Great Job brother, I got summin for ya, shoot me a PM when you got a sec.

Thank you. good to be here

Welcome to the forums.
Your quite the athlete.
I too look forward to your input.

Welcome to PM! Watching the video of you squatting inspires me to squat more!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws