over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole sides

bump...

i tried deca a long time ago and loved it. then about 2 years ago i tried it again. it gave me sore nipples and when i stopped the pain/pea sized knot disappeared. i swore then that i would never do deca again. well here we are. i got my hands on some norma hellas and within 5 days of the first dose my nips start hurtin and are a little puffy. i started nolva at 25mgs/day for about 2.5 weeks now with no signs of improvement.
i have tons of nolva and aromasin on hand and think i will use the aromasin in conjunction with the rami.
it looks like most start at .25 of rami 1 hour or so before bed alond with 12.5mg aromasin/day. should i follw this regime?
should i start the aromasin now or wait til i get the rami?
hopefully i will have the rami by first of next week.
currently using 750mgs test enanthate and 200mgs deca/week. yes even at such low dose of deca its bothering me!!

the reason for the deca use is a minor sprain of the mcl. i was hoping it would help with healing.

You're on 750mg of test. How do you know the nips aren't from the test? I would certainly get a gyno flare up from that much test/estrogen. You aren't taking any AI?

Macro, would you consider it more beneficial to dose .25 x 4 per day over .5 x 2 per day? Or is it basically just personal preference/experience. I'm up to 1mg/day, but still playing around with the dosing protocol. It seems I get some energy from it then it makes me tired as hell. I don't know if that would be alleviated by increasing the dosage, or make it worse.

Prami makes me horny as shit, but it also causes me to have trouble sleeping.

i started day 1 with .25 then day two .35 and last night (day 3) .50. after three days the soreness in my nipples has subsided tremendously.
the first night i woke up just about every hour. i had sweats but never felt nauseaus or achy. last two nights i woke up to pee twice (three hours apart) it is normal for me to wake up to pee once a night. i will accept waking up one extra time per night to pee if it means i can use deca and not get boobs!

Macro, would you consider it more beneficial to dose .25 x 4 per day over .5 x 2 per day? Or is it basically just personal preference/experience. I'm up to 1mg/day, but still playing around with the dosing protocol. It seems I get some energy from it then it makes me tired as hell. I don't know if that would be alleviated by increasing the dosage, or make it worse.

varies... with low doses more frequent may be better... but as you get to higher dosing... less frequent TENDS to be better.. again.. VARIES

Thanks Macro. So you'd say I could graduate to one evening dose of 1mg and perhaps work up from there? what are you considering high dose? over 1mg?

I have a prescription for RLS and I am supposed to take .5 MG 2-3 hrs before bed. The first night I took .5 mg and I wokeup constantly during the night, almost every 30 minutes. The last 2 nights I have taken .25 and I fell asleep pretty quick and did not wake up as much, yet I still was peeing alot but could fall back asleep. I am going to try .5 mg tonight and see if I sleep better or poorer. If I do not sleep very well I will try 1 mg tomorrow night. I am curious if I slept like crap the first night because it was my first dose or if .5 mg does not suit well with me. Also, my hands have been cramping which seems to be impossible in relation to GH increases after only 4 days...

it can come on quickly... so not impossible... remember peaking from endogenous release is different and tends to produce stronger overall effects--- dose (gh) wise...

RLS
Sometimes this can be remedied by a bar of soap under your sheets in your bed.
Strange, but some do find relief with this practice.
Folkloure relief.

Bumping this for a question.

If taking Prami near bedtime, are there any tips to limit the hyper/hypo sides? I want to see the real effect of the prami and not the effect of my blood sugar jumping around.

It seems that most of the bad sides associated with Prami are related to going hypo/hyperglycemic. Sweating, nausea, sleeplessnes and daytime lethargy...this is what happens when I screw up my diet and Id like to avoid it if possible.

Im a first-time Prami user, haven't started yet. Ill be using it to resensitize D receptors that were desensitized from Androgen use. I already sleep like shit and lack passion for things lately, so, dopamine receptors being hurt seems likely. E2 is under control by using Aromasin.

Any help is welcome, of course, Id love to hear from Macro on this.

Feeling sick as hell after taking prami n get no sleep whatsoever. on 200mcg

.5mg before sleep was working well for me, I was actually sleeping better on it.
My prolactin issues are under control at that dose, and the mental effects and libido increase were great.
I wanted to increase the dose just to see how it felt, and I went to 1mg (I have .5mg caps right now). It has been 3 days at that dose and my sleep is worse, and I don't notice any additional benefits. I am going to drop back to .5mg.

1,3 DIMETHYLAMYLAMINE

Last night I started .5mg of Parami from Manpower. I used to take Parami for RLS a few years ago and I knew this dose would be a little high to start and I didn't look forward to the sides.

I took the dose about 1 hour before bed and fell asleep pretty quick. I did wake up once during the middle of the night and noticed I had some serious wood going on my my libido was sky high. I also noticed that I had a stuffy nose. This morning I noticed things are a little cloudy and I'm not as hungry as I usually am.

I'm running the Parami with 25mg/EOD of Aromasin and 1cap/day Manpower DNC stack.

My only concern here is that the DNC stack contains 100mg of 1,3 DIMETHYLAMYLAMINE and I was wondering if there would be a problem with combining this with Parami ?

I slowly worked my way to 1mg over a couple weeks. I ended up in the emergency room with my blood sugar so low that I was borderline passing out.

The daytime lethargy was horrible...I couldn't concentrate on anything.

Anyways....I'd never take it again. The risk reward is just too much for me.

I could not handle the sides, I had to go back to using caber.

Pramipexole, is much better with gyno issues and is stronger than caber.

0.25 mg ed while on 300-400mg of tren a week and it works great for me. i take it mid morning. if i take it before bed time, i have a hard time falling asleep. then when i finally do, i usually wake up 2-3 times during the night, then end up dragging the next morning.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131