over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre Work Out

I quit using pre workouts years ago because the prices are insane for what you get in my opinion. Eventually I even moved away from caffeine pre because I'd forget to take the pill.

Now if I need something I'll use a few squirts of Mio Energy and Mio Fit combined.

While I will agree in part, I always hate the "if you can't do it this way or that way you're doing it wrong, or not going hard enough or whatever"

That's great that you do it that way, but what about those that get a few hours sleep due to work or other obligations?

What if a persons schedule is such that they have to work out first thing in the morning and don't have time to eat 45-60 minutes before they workout unless they get up even earlier and cut into their 5-6 hours of sleep?
Maybe a pick me up to get going after working a 12 hour shift of manual labor is needed to recharge and get through the workout.............

Something isn't "wrong" just because you don't need one.

I hear ya, I guess my opinion is way off with a few of you. I just don't have that problem, I work 8 hours plus 1h travel there an bk so 10hour day with 5h sleep 6 nights a week, sure I feel tired but literally as soon as I do my first warm up set am 100% focus on the job, guess if you get a better workout or even need it just to get the gym instead of missin it then that's great for guys

Just my opinion

If I do have a prework out (my mate sometimes gives me samples) then I can't sleep at all an it messes my whole week up ha

I just drink 2 cups of coffee or a couple shots of espresso. Non of the pre workouts seem to be as good as the used to years ago, and most of them have just have caffeine as the main ingredient anyway.

I would say try out anything with agmatine in it. As long as a pre-workout has at least 500mg of agmatine and caffeine in it then it's good to go.

Agmatine(500-1000mg) and citrulline malate(6-10g) are the shit.

Nitraflex is good too.

How good is the pump with agmatine? Any increase in vascularity? A few days agon I literally had it in my cart and was about to click the "check out" button on the bottom of the page but decided not to at the last second.

What are the long term side effects of pre workout use? I heard from gym buddies that they will have negative effect on your Erection...is this true?

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

What are the long term side effects of pre workout use? I heard from gym buddies that they will have negative effect on your Erection...is this true?

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

I have an erection right now ;) So I would say no that isn't true.

Agmatine(500-1000mg) and citrulline malate(6-10g) are the shit.

Nitraflex is good too.

How is the citrulline Malate working out for ya? Been reading up on it and thinking about adding it to my pre wo supps. I ordered Max-HP from prime and it contains CM as well... I mostly just use pre workout supps for the taste, Hyde by prosupps green apple taste damn good.

How is the citrulline Malate working out for ya? Been reading up on it and thinking about adding it to my pre wo supps. I ordered Max-HP from prime and it contains CM as well... I mostly just use pre workout supps for the taste, Hyde by prosupps green apple taste damn good.

Why would you just use a pre workout for taste :confused: It should be the opposite with pre workouts. You only drink such a small amount of liquid it doesn't matter as much imo. Plus many effective pre workouts are not gonna taste great due to their ingredients (very bitter etc). Now an intra shake is different as you could be sipping on that your entire workout so you want it to taste good.

I tried probably most of the pre workout products on the market. And I like PES high volume. It's a good pump product. Found it to be the most effective I also like ritual by ANS and NO shotgun for pure focus and energy

I'm trying me Hyde next; I like the profile. Taste is a big thing to me. If it tastes like shit; I don't care how good it works, I'm not taking it. You have to look forward to your workouts not hate them

What are you looking for? Pump? More energy?

Pump Id go hemavol or igf1lr3
Energy Eca or just caffeine and when effects wear off throw some l tyrosine in

VEIN by Image Sports is better than Hemavol IMO. And Volcano by Force Factor (I was surprised too) is better than both

#SHATTER is great for clean energy. 2 scoops Shatter 4 Volcano pills is the shit.

I tried probably most of the pre workout products on the market. And I like PES high volume. It's a good pump product. Found it to be the most effective I also like ritual by ANS and NO shotgun for pure focus and energy

I'm trying me Hyde next; I like the profile. Taste is a big thing to me. If it tastes like shit; I don't care how good it works, I'm not taking it. You have to look forward to your workouts not hate them

+1 on the Ritual. Forgot about that one. Save your money on Hyde and try Perforimix Ion. Less caffeine for same effect

Max-HP doesn't contain enough. 6g is where you want to start at. I like to get mine from TN. In supplements, it has NEVER seemed as potent as the same type of dosage from the raws at TN. Same as Agmatine.
If you use pre workout supps for taste, citrulline malate is going to make it taste pretty damn sour.

Why would you just use a pre workout for taste :confused: It should be the opposite with pre workouts. You only drink such a small amount of liquid it doesn't matter as much imo. Plus many effective pre workouts are not gonna taste great due to their ingredients (very bitter etc). Now an intra shake is different as you could be sipping on that your entire workout so you want it to taste good.

Its halfway a joke, constant dieting and eating the same thing every day, same taste. Then have a pre workout drink.... like green apple or something similar. Jolts the taste buds pretty well. Most of the Pre Wo supps that I've tried all work about the same for me, only one that ever made me feel different was C-4. That stuff made my face hot and felt like I was on fire.

slin and pre/intra wk out drink is only thing I would call my pre work out...
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity