over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo and Dianabol

I have not Papa. That's why I'm asking, what can dbol do that test cannot?
The thread was originally based on a nostalgic reflection on the Golden Era of bodybuilding. It is no secret that Arnold's favorite combination was Primobolan and dianabol. Based on what we know now Primo can act as a mild estrogen control compound. Arnold would prep on the combo going up to a gram of Primo a week and 700 mg Dianabol a week. Test was not as big a thing back then scince no AIs existed in the 60s and 70s. Even the SERM Nolvadex was not licensed until 1978. These Golden Era BBers experimented with what was available combined with diet and training to get the best results they could. Primo and Dianabol seemed to be one combo that worked very well. In today's much more rich PED environment most people ignore what was done in the past as inferior rather than look back on it with a better understanding based on what is now known. Now we know that Primo is a mild "AI" and Dianabol is highly anabolic but converts into a very strong estrogen, 17 methyl estradiol. The two together probably modulate to a drier highly anabolic stack. Dianabol was originally marketed as a testosterone replacement. It has such properties at low dose and has actually been used in treatment of depression, like testosterone, based on it's mood enhancer effects. When we look at the totality of the two compounds it really is no surprise that some of the top guys preferred the combo. So, it worked back then. It probably still works and probably worth a second look.
arnold1.jpg

The thread was originally based on a nostalgic reflection on the Golden Era of bodybuilding. It is no secret that Arnold's favorite combination was Primobolan and dianabol. Based on what we know now Primo can act as a mild estrogen control compound. Arnold would prep on the combo going up to a gram of Primo a week and 700 mg Dianabol a week. Test was not as big a thing back then scince no AIs existed in the 60s and 70s. Even the SERM Nolvadex was not licensed until 1978. These Golden Era BBers experimented with what was available combined with diet and training to get the best results they could. Primo and Dianabol seemed to be one combo that worked very well. In today's much more rich PED environment most people ignore what was done in the past as inferior rather than look back on it with a better understanding based on what is now known. Now we know that Primo is a mild "AI" and Dianabol is highly anabolic but converts into a very strong estrogen, 17 methyl estradiol. The two together probably modulate to a drier highly anabolic stack. Dianabol was originally marketed as a testosterone replacement. It has such properties at low dose and has actually been used in treatment of depression, like testosterone, based on it's mood enhancer effects. When we look at the totality of the two compounds it really is no surprise that some of the top guys preferred the combo. So, it worked back then. It probably still works and probably worth a second look.
arnold1.jpg
Peck, I'm a huge fan of this era too, I read the whole thread! Best bodies of all time IMO (Mentzer is my all time favorite even though he might be a little later).
As far as dbol goes, I wasn't trying to poo poo dbol. 10-20mg of bol plus a shot of primo a week was going to be my first cycle, no bs! Only reason I didn't do it was my source only has Diana in 40-50mg and I thought that'd be too much for a little scrawny mf like me lol.
I guess in my uneducated opinion, dbol just seems unnecessarily dangerous to use long term or many, many times like many from this era did 🤷‍♂️

I'm not one that ever was into orals .tried like 3 different times and always felt like shit.I also never was a fan of high doses of test.anything over 750mg and I felt like shit so I've always been in the 600mg area.

Now I'm just running 300mg of test 300mg primo and 2iu of gh and just added 100mcg of ghrp6 3 times a day.and I look better than I ever had and feel amazing.

Even my wife is telling me you looking really defined.and people I know in the gym ask me what I'm taking because I look great and big.im only 220lb at 5'10 lean .when I tell them they don't believe me.in the morning when I wake up I'm around 213-214 but full and tight.im really loving this combo

Mind you it's real pharma but this is what I'm sticking to from now on

Have you noticed any differences since adding the ghrp 6?

Only time I used primo was QV 50mg tabs like 16-18yrs back....only 50tabs in a bottle so I used 50-75mg daily(5-6wks)and the sense of well being was awesome(Dball/Tbol Euproria)...but I wasn't lean, didn't know how to diet etc.

Who else has also used oral Primo? I'm wondering what results/dose were? Thinking about trying that again in My 40s

Man, a gram of Primo a week probably works so good. Those higher doses on Primo seem to work great. And yes, the way those guys did it back then was legendary with what they had to work with. We have much more to work with now!!!

Anyone ever try a Golden Era cycle of Primo and Dianabol. Supposedly, this was Scharzenegger's go to cycle. Ramping up and ramping down. Now withe the new found infactuation with Primo's aboility to modulate down estrogen it seems interesting again. Arnold would ramp primo from 300 up to a gram a week and up to 100 mg/d dianabol. He use to look pretty dry for his era. It might be an interesting expderiment. There was no test in his cycle. He would then bridge with deca and low dose dianabol.

Anyone tried such a cycle?
I have to ask where you got this information.

I have to ask where you got this information.
I've been around a long time. I think the first time I heard about Arnold's cycle was in the mid 70s when he did a seminar near where I lived in NY. It's been on the internet sicne it became a thing. The Tamoxifen license is a matter of public record. Since I have been around since the 1970s a lot of it is history that occurred with me as a witness. There is a use for elders believe it or not.

I always laugh when I hear people say “ this is the cycle that Arnold used to use” Iv heard a hundred different versions of this. But unless your Arnold you really have no idea what the man used.
Have yourself a good laugh then at my expense.

arnold1.jpg
Excellent post. I have tried up to 300mg of Primo per week with a 100mg base of test and up to 20 mg of Anavar. OMG. Dry, lean, happy. The Primo is cost prohibitive to do much more for long, but it flipping works REALLY well. Especially if you pay any attention to your diet and are below 12% BF.

Excellent post. I have tried up to 300mg of Primo per week with a 100mg base of test and up to 20 mg of Anavar. OMG. Dry, lean, happy. The Primo is cost prohibitive to do much more for long, but it flipping works REALLY well. Especially if you pay any attention to your diet and are below 12% BF.
"The Primo is cost prohibitive" That's why you add another anabolic.

"The Primo is cost prohibitive" That's why you add another anabolic.
Is it really that bad? With raws you can run 500mg for a year straight for the same cost as a fancy weekend night out.

Pickapeck - have you noticed any changes since adding the ghrp 6?

its all fun and games until some careless fool attracts attention and rolls on you. having a lab is far worse than even distribution charges
If you are doing it just for personal use then there isn't that danger. Nobody should know what you're doing, nobody but you. Still certainly more dangerous than buying the finished product, but by being smart you can minimize risk.

Is it really that bad? With raws you can run 500mg for a year straight for the same cost as a fancy weekend night out.
Is the raw powder often faked? It seems the finished product is.

If you are doing it just for personal use then there isn't that danger. Nobody should know what you're doing, nobody but you. Still certainly more dangerous than buying the finished product, but by being smart you can minimize risk.
as long as your not slanging,but if you are bro trust me bro, speaking from experience, even 10g raw is far worse than a collection of oil bottles, its indisputable, they don't care if you want artistic control over what you put in your body, at that point if you get rolled, you are fucked. In that aspect at least I mean. yes I agree with you regarding not telling a soul you are fine. BUT - If you are slanging a few bottles here and there, that is a huge risk, even if you trust the people. assume that everyone are loudmouths and if pressed by LE will roll. I have seen the baddest mother fuckers roll when hit with time (scared with time)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws