over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo and Dianabol

I think when I had mine done on 150mg test and 150mg primo the primo interfered with the test assay. Mine was ~1200 ng/dL. That free test is crazy high. how do you feel?

I think when I had mine done on 150mg test and 150mg primo the primo interfered with the test assay. Mine was ~1200 ng/dL. That free test is crazy high. how do you feel?
Bro I feel extremely good. I say best I've ever felt. I know people saying my test is too high for being 300mg only that my 300mg of primo is test not primo. If it was test I be bloaded and my estro would be in The 150+

I competed for many years and been married for 27 years. My wife asked me what am I taking g that I'm so defined. That's the primo.and I'm hard like a rock.the other day the cleaning guy from the gym grabs me on the shoulder bicep area to say hello and he tells me damn you are hard like that machine lol

Bro I feel extremely good. I say best I've ever felt. I know people saying my test is too high for being 300mg only that my 300mg of primo is test not primo. If it was test I be bloaded and my estro would be in The 150+

I competed for many years and been married for 27 years. My wife asked me what am I taking g that I'm so defined. That's the primo.and I'm hard like a rock.the other day the cleaning guy from the gym grabs me on the shoulder bicep area to say hello and he tells me damn you are hard like that machine lol
Yeah it's a nice combo and it deosn't really take that much especially when you have 30 years of muscle memory to call on.

Yeah it's a nice combo and it deosn't really take that much especially when you have 30 years of muscle memory to call on.
Question for primo users: So what's the bottom line with this stuff? I've never taken it. I see people loving primo at 200-300mg and others saying 800-1000mg is the bomb. So which is it? Are we talking size, bc it isn't very anabolic, or mostly cosmetic? Everything written about is mixed also. So that leaves just peoples' experience with it and I don't personally know anyone who's taken it.

I ask bc I just started my winter cycle today (my first in 3.5 years) and it's just test e 50mg qd + gh 2iu qd. Won't be adding anything else until end December. But could try primo for the first time if it's worth it. Any prediction on what adding say 30-50mg of primo per day would do for me? I'm down to 220 now and pretty hard natty.

Where I live, it's long sleeves and pants now until spring so just looking better isn't much use to me. Looking to stay in my 220-240 range but stronger+endurance (athletic).

I love primo OTH. And believe it really shines at 600. But honestly after reading ur posts I think npp is more where you wanna go especially with the winter cycle . Just my opinion. I’m all for primo so def not knocking that at all. I jus get from ur post more of npp feel

I love primo OTH. And believe it really shines at 600. But honestly after reading ur posts I think npp is more where you wanna go especially with the winter cycle . Just my opinion. I’m all for primo so def not knocking that at all. I jus get from ur post more of npp feel
Funny you mention NPP. I strongly considered it as I can't do Deca without breaking out all over. NPP is far less on sides. NPP I have. I'd have to order some primo. If I add NPP I'm going to have to adjust my calories down and power up the curcumin and omega 3's (lipids). Otherwise, it'll shoot me right back up to 250 (too heavy).

When you say primo shines at 600, what can we expect? Does the higher dose become more anabolic?

Thanks flex

For me I started at 400 my first time and slowly moved up to 600. And first off u are totally correct with the all over type reviews so it really jus co fuses you more. So I had to try for myself and this is my feel/opinion. The biggest thing I noticed is noticeable greater “well-being”. Then noticed def and extra fullness literally throughout day with very noticeable hardness too. And strength went up steadily and consistently. I guess really one of the things I felt I enjoyed most with this compund is I felt like if I wanted to keep Continuing pushing hard, my gains/progress would never plateau. It’s not the quickest or fastest gaining compound but I do feel it’s longevity is honestly uncompareable and I feel like that might be the reason for both it’s high cost and cult following. Appetite stayed great and never got that lethargic or tired feeling. And lastly sex drive stayed good never effected.

Question for primo users: So what's the bottom line with this stuff? I've never taken it. I see people loving primo at 200-300mg and others saying 800-1000mg is the bomb. So which is it? Are we talking size, bc it isn't very anabolic, or mostly cosmetic? Everything written about is mixed also. So that leaves just peoples' experience with it and I don't personally know anyone who's taken it.

I ask bc I just started my winter cycle today (my first in 3.5 years) and it's just test e 50mg qd + gh 2iu qd. Won't be adding anything else until end December. But could try primo for the first time if it's worth it. Any prediction on what adding say 30-50mg of primo per day would do for me? I'm down to 220 now and pretty hard natty.

Where I live, it's long sleeves and pants now until spring so just looking better isn't much use to me. Looking to stay in my 220-240 range but stronger+endurance (athletic).
I came into it later in life. It is not a mass builder. Some people try to make it into one by cranking it up. It has some characteristics that are appealing to older users and those a little further down the path especially those with a decent amount of mass or muscle memory. In a lot of users when it is used at a lower end dose it has very little impact on bloodwork. Side effects are not even overtly detectable. That leads to comfort and use over an extended time especially if you are not concerned about blasting and cruising anymore and looking for an add on to make a real quality difference. Using it as an add on to a bit of test adds a lot of quality to the physique with little toxicity when compared to most other AAS. In seemingly a lot of guys it has a mild AI like effect that seems to vary from one person to the next. Blood work can help dial it in with your dose of test. Over the years I have seen a lot of older BBers use it at the lower end, like 200/200 or 300/300 Test to Primo and really like it for longer periods with little hassle. It also seems to tend towards leaning the physique, probably through nutrient partitioning magnification of a good diet and training plus very little water retention and estrogen control of your test base. Looking at it long range, it could also reduce the yearly toxic load whilst holding your physique in some level of quality condition. Then the heavier stuff could come in for competition etc. That approach could be more reasonable as we mature rather than blast and cruise or 2-3 heavy cycles a year. You really ahve to use bloodwork to see how it works for you. Another thing about older vets is they tend to do more bloodwork and dial things in a little better. Also, as users stop higher dosing for a year or more sensitivity to AAS can increase and then something like lower end Primo becomes more valuable.

Two alternatives you can add for estrogen(Even though I wouldn't purposely try and increase my estrogen levels, rather keep them normal) are DHEA(very cheap) and 4- Andro which literally converts to testosterone at a weak rate. They're are both legal too. I'd use these instead of dbol due to reading the bad experiences with it lol. Both are non toxic which gives you that advantage, as well.

Personally I run no test , but I don't talk about it as most boards will heavily criticize you for it.

Keep us updated if you do!
Damn son, your pretty young aren't you? How's that sex drive with no test cycles?

Funny you mention NPP. I strongly considered it as I can't do Deca without breaking out all over. NPP is far less on sides. NPP I have. I'd have to order some primo. If I add NPP I'm going to have to adjust my calories down and power up the curcumin and omega 3's (lipids). Otherwise, it'll shoot me right back up to 250 (too heavy).

When you say primo shines at 600, what can we expect? Does the higher dose become more anabolic?

Thanks flex
Bother what's up man? If deca gives you pimples I'm sure npp will too.the only thing I've noticed that separates deca and npp is the water retention. And to me I don't know why but npp gives me anxiety and deca doesn't. But other than that I love npp.

Now primo is a great drug.more cosmetic than anything and it gets you really hard.I love primo an have done it a bunch of times. But honestly I think dhb is better. It's like a mix of tren+primo but both on steroids and with almost no sides like tren gives you. Just a bit of night sweat but no big deal.now it has pip.somw way more than others depending on sponsor. But I would give that a try before primo IMO

Bother what's up man? If deca gives you pimples I'm sure npp will too.the only thing I've noticed that separates deca and npp is the water retention. And to me I don't know why but npp gives me anxiety and deca doesn't. But other than that I love npp.

Now primo is a great drug.more cosmetic than anything and it gets you really hard.I love primo an have done it a bunch of times. But honestly I think dhb is better. It's like a mix of tren+primo but both on steroids and with almost no sides like tren gives you. Just a bit of night sweat but no big deal.now it has pip.somw way more than others depending on sponsor. But I would give that a try before primo IMO

DHB sounds pretty awesome. Seems like the results are similar to boldenone, but amplified.

Cripple yourself with DHB or nice smooth primo?.......primo for the win 🏆 😉

Some sources definitely have horrendous dhb but not all. And the amount of oil you need to inject equate effect is kind of its own pain in the ass. Although, I guess it depends on goal at the time.

Yea definitely pip is bad. But if you can handle it results are great. I love primo but tha wallet hates it 😀

Whats the point of using dbol? Why not just use more test?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131