over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo and Dianabol

Lol well when you compete by the time you add in the winny if you are dialed in right everything is already popping and aching.

Why anyone would use it if they don't compete is beyond me.but then again I don't criticize anyone on anything they are talking. Unless they ask me too then I'll tell you how it is

Very true.

How about a low dose of winny (10mg) w/ a moderated dose of var (20-30mg)?

I have not used the Primo/Dbol cycle. I used primo by itself way back in the 90's from the old Mexican amps that were 50mg each. I have not used it since....but look forward to trying it a lot more these days as I have got older.

I never thought I would use it again, made fun of it as a waste of my time....haha...things change I guess when you age:D

I have not used the Primo/Dbol cycle. I used primo by itself way back in the 90's from the old Mexican amps that were 50mg each. I have not used it since....but look forward to trying it a lot more these days as I have got older.

I never thought I would use it again, made fun of it as a waste of my time....haha...things change I guess when you age:D

At 50 mgs an ml; I'd curse myself for not staying natural a few weeks in lol

Dbol made me watery bloated red and gave me gyno and looked fat. Felt like ass on 15- 20 mg a day. After 5 weeks I looked horrible. Dbol never agreed with me. I’d never use it again. Worst steroid by far IMO.
Did you use it with Primo? That's the point here. Primo seems to act as an estrogen modulator according to so many guys with blood work now.

Yea me to even though the only thing that gets wacked on me while blast is my cholesterol and my estro gets high I don't use AI's but the estro being that high doesn't make me feel bad and my libido is through the roof at such high estro
I'm talking in the 130-150

I alway do bloodwork never skip that.but curious why you ask to do bloodwork after being on primo a few more weeks?
To see how much the primo drops your estrogen. Let it stabilize for a good few weeks (6).

At 50 mgs an ml; I'd curse myself for not staying natural a few weeks in lol
Lol why? 2ml a day is 700mg/week. Low potency gear has a bad rep but imo it’s better to inject higher volumes everyday of low potency than low volumes of high potency. It’s always treated my body better.

Very true.

How about a low dose of winny (10mg) w/ a moderated dose of var (20-30mg)?
I personally wouldn't touch the winny if not competing. And at that low dose a solid diet would work better without having to take it

Lol why? 2ml a day is 700mg/week. Low potency gear has a bad rep but imo it’s better to inject higher volumes everyday of low potency than low volumes of high potency. It’s always treated my body better.

Just not a fan of injecting large volumes; I always prefer 100 mgs/ml with primo. Agree on the high potency gear; one of the biggest reasons for abcesses and bad pips. Also, ngl; I despise shots; I'll miss them frequently sometimes, & also the biggest reason I use slin pins

When I hear stories about stuff like old school EQ (ganabol) and primo being 50 mgs/ml; in my head I'm like: Fuck that lol

I personally wouldn't touch the winny if not competing. And at that low dose a solid diet would work better without having to take it
Competing soon, but don’t see how mast can’t be the alternative without toxicity and joint pains lol

diet , training and cardio is everything

Y
Competing soon, but don’t see how mast can’t be the alternative without toxicity and joint pains lol

diet , training and cardio is everything
Yea bro try to do anything but winny

I think Winstrol is one of the most potent muscle building AAS honestly. Only major downside are the joints.
I disagree sdrol is much better I'll take eq over winny any day

It's interesting how people are reinventing the wheel of well studied substance of the 70's like Primo, which was born to be estrogen neutral.

But... No no you are not injecting Masteron, because you have laser eyes to verify it, it's Primo for sure!

Not to mention that you are trusting people that don't have any scientific background.

Meanwhile at Mr.O/Arnold Classic, you have huge guys on Test EQ Tren HGH insulin.... But yes they are doing everything wrong, better to go back old-school Dbol Primo.... Lol

It's interesting how people are reinventing the wheel of well studied substance of the 70's like Primo, which was born to be estrogen neutral.

But... No no you are not injecting Masteron, because you have laser eyes to verify it, it's Primo for sure!

Not to mention that you are trusting people that don't have any scientific background.

Meanwhile at Mr.O/Arnold Classic, you have huge guys on Test EQ Tren HGH insulin.... But yes they are doing everything wrong, better to go back old-school Dbol Primo.... Lol
I think you are missing the point of the thread. It wasn't about which compounds are better and stronger than others for competition. The person who started the thread is 60 years old and doesn't compete. There is no reason for him to take the stronger cycle you mentioned above that competitors from the O/Arnold use. I'm sure he'd use those compounds, as would many of us, if not all, if they did not produce the side effects they do as we get older. Also, just because people talk about a Primo/Dbol cycle approach, does not mean they do not try other compounds or cycles.

You always slink up and talk shit about people’s gear. Fact is primo drops estrogen and masteron does not. You seem to be super paranoid about gear being sold as this or that. Find a lab that can run analysis on your raws, like every other sane person who brews their own raws. It doesn’t require you to be a genius bro...

And when people discuss what those guys do we get slammed as "what works for them is not going to matter, it won't turn you into them blah blah blah....."

As I just said in another thread you can't win around here these days. Did I miss the memo about what is the narrowly defined allowable discussion topics??????

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. If you don't like the thread get the fuck out. Go go your Mr. Olympia cycle. I'm from the Arnold era and I will reminise as I see fit.

My interest is part nostalgic and part experimental. I might try it for 8 weeks at some point. I have the tools so why not? I definitely loke test even alone. For HRT these days I do 50 mg T-Prop MWF, GH EOD and hCG on Sunday. I really like it. At some point I will probably try the Primo/D-bol. I don't do it outrageous but enough to see what it can do for me. Primo itself has been a game changer for me and dianabol has really been lack luster outside of wwhen I was much younger. But looking at what each does I can see the logic behind the old school combo.
You should do the HCG on Friday if you want it to have test levels peaked on Sunday when the prop is at its lowest

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member