over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo: science/broscience thread... assessment of strengths/weaknesses

It's quite simple just about all primo is faked. I've ran a couple maybe a few times at a month at a time and each time I'm pretty sure it was test p it stung just like it

DHT derivative just like Masteron. Masteron is so much less expensive to produce with just about the same results in fact it's a little less androgenic. For males and females predisposed to androgenic alopecia it definitely can and does accelerate this actually faster than masteron. All this is very simple for the most part
Are you prone to MPB?
Did you run both and notice less hair thinning on Mast, all other variables kept the same?

Are you prone to MPB?
Did you run both and notice less hair thinning on Mast, all other variables kept the same?
Yes

Difficult to say but while I was using primo, it seemed hair miniaturized. I didn't notice this was last. Both cause free testosterone increase s.

Primo increases free T, lowers estrogen, is easy on lipids, provides steady lean mass gains, does it get the mail too? Man, I hope this stuff doesn't disappoint.
🤞🤞

Primo increases free T, lowers estrogen, is easy on lipids, provides steady lean mass gains, does it get the mail too? Man, I hope this stuff doesn't disappoint.
🤞🤞
It might bro. Don’t set your expectations too high.

Everyone is different though. You might love it

What are you starting at?

It might bro. Don’t set your expectations too high.

Everyone is different though. You might love it

What are you starting at?
500mg/wk, 100mg per day Mon-Fri

This is a good starting dosage.
Get ready for slow, steady gains. Keep us updated. I’m curious how it goes for you.
I start June 1st. By then I'll pics and before and after bloods. Afters in August.

🤞🤞
Overall primo has not impressed me to much. Looked good for a few months then felt like I was falling apart. Crushed appetite zero sex drive and several joint problems near the end and zero energy. I didn’t reLly understand how shitty it had me feeling until I came off of it. Will never use it again. Highly overrated drug. I honestly think I grew considerably more off masteron and felt a lot better

Primo night sweats? Increased sweating?

I've seen at least one anecdote of night sweats induced by Primo (cannot readily find it under a search). I was wondering if anyone here reports night sweats similar to those from trenbolone from methenolone?

The reason for my thinking is that methenolone enanthate actually fares worse than trenbolone acetate under ADME-Tox standards (i.e., Lilly Med Chem Rules, the GSK 4/400 Rule, and Pfizer 3/75 Rule), hence its only being commercially available in select few regions.

I wonder whether this side effect (sweating) is due to toxicity at high doses.

I might have a good data point for you here soon-ish. Have been on 300mg/week Test for a bit now, will probably get bloodwork before adding 150-200 Primo, and then out of curiosity bloodwork 4-6 weeks after that, with no other changes.

Out of curiosity, how much more useful if at all would it to have the Sensitive (LC/MS-MS) E2 test for this purpose vs the Standard ECLIA test?

Soon time for my full August blood panel. I'm liking primo a lot but I think I would like it a lot more at maybe twice the dose I'm taking now. It's weak but definitely feels great. Still, a lot of oil.

I'm on pharma primo, added to my TRT. I suspected low E2 after a few weeks and I just got bloodwork done today.
The ratio is 1:2 primo to Test.

So I'll find out next week and let you know

@LK3 it makes me sweat too, i suspect from low e2 because my orgasms are dull too, sign of low e2, and joints a bit achy

Reactions: LK3
Primo night sweats? Increased sweating?

I've seen at least one anecdote of night sweats induced by Primo (cannot readily find it under a search). I was wondering if anyone here reports night sweats similar to those from trenbolone from methenolone?

The reason for my thinking is that methenolone enanthate actually fares worse than trenbolone acetate under ADME-Tox standards (i.e., Lilly Med Chem Rules, the GSK 4/400 Rule, and Pfizer 3/75 Rule), hence its only being commercially available in select few regions.

I wonder whether this side effect (sweating) is due to toxicity at high doses.
I'm on 80mg Test, 40mg primo. I know you'd think my doses are crazy low but i respond to low doses, it's insane.

I have low e2 symptoms, and I run hot, night sweats for sure. Feels like low e2

I'm on 80mg Test, 40mg primo. I know you'd think my doses are crazy low but i respond to low doses, it's insane.

I have low e2 symptoms, and I run hot, night sweats for sure. Feels like low e2
That is really close to what I do sometimes for a TRT. I use Primo as an AI replacement. I feel better on this scheme than straight TRT dose of test and I look better. Blood work comes back very good. The main thing to focus on with Primo is to not overdo it and crash estrogen. I have also responded very well to low end doses pretty much all my life.

My test was similar....like 1100. My estro was 35ish before. After, it was less than 5, undetectable. Primo will def crash your Estro. And I am surmising that is what took my HDL from 60+ to the 20's even at a low dose. Gains were...meh...perhaps minimal. Prob not even noticeable to those who know me. I just retested this week after being Primo free for 3 months and hope things are back to normal. Waiting on results.

After I stopped taking Primo, my HDL and ESTRO came back into normal range. But, while on Primo.... it absolutely destroyed my ESTRO (undetectable) and wrecked my HDL. For cardiac markers, it is very dangerous. Gains for me were minimal at best. Not worth it IMO.

Well if primo is less potent (-75%) than Nandrolone in building skeletal muscle, bah i don't know if it's a good choice....

I am starting thinking that Primo/EQ are just good to lower e2 levels and that's it.... And in the end i prefer to take an AI than inject a boatload of useless oil....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws