over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prop conversion

kaoz

Registered
i just did a prop conversion i couldnt push the stuff threw a syringe filter i even warmed it up its like a freaking workout i asked my buddy he said forget it so i didnt filter it but i did wash it alot before i dryed it when i look at the bottle theirs alittle white stuff on the bottom is it good to go cause ive done it for the last 3 days

your injecting from pellets without filtering...wow i can see just where this is headed. any i mean ANY homebrew you must filter, yeah its hard as hell and very time consuming but thats what you get for going that route. i would stop immidiatly and FILTER!! and remember dont put it back in the same vial, get a new sterile one. that little white stuff could be either the gear that might have crashed but i doubt taht if you used a kit. its probably crap that would have been FILTERED off if you would have FILTERED it. i dont mean to sound like an ass but dirty gear is a lot more dangerous than you obviously think it is.

I hate to say it but that is just plain stupid..

Make prop..

2% BA
20% BB
E.O 1/2
CottonSeed 1/2

Will make a perfect oil and will filter very fast.. throw that shit away now !

i sorry

but this is one of the stupidest things ive ever read on a board. you fully deserve anything that happens as a result of one of those injections. maybe throw a period or comma down once in a while too. i understand not feeling the need to be gramatically correct on a message board (hence the fact i rarely use caps), but sheesh...have some standards...

kaoz said:
i just did a prop conversion i couldnt push the stuff threw a syringe filter i even warmed it up its like a freaking workout i asked my buddy he said forget it so i didnt filter it but i did wash it alot before i dryed it when i look at the bottle theirs alittle white stuff on the bottom is it good to go cause ive done it for the last 3 days
You are playing russian rhoulette with a fully loaded gun. DON'T DO IT!!!

i come on here to ask for help and u guys talk crap isnt this what this board is for and now i have to to be gramatically correct i write what im thinking im not writing an essay thats freaking stupid this is not school

I think you need to read your first post again if you are confused by the responses you've recieved.
You basically stated, I'm lazy and my friend said its OK to be lazy and I'm now injecting unsterile filler and testosterone deep into my muscles.
You obviously have no idea of the repercussions of your decisions, so I'll try to
inform you a bit. Where do you think all of that filler, glue, and binders that
you failed to remove are going to go? Simply put, its going deep into your
muscle and will collect there until you need surgery to remove it. This can
lead to muscle necrosis or large portions of your muscle needing to be
surgically removed due to the damage you have caused. Beyond that, by not
filtering you failed to remove any bacteria and probably introduced some in
the process. This is going to lead to infections ranging from cellulitis to abscess',
and you guessed it, more doctors visits.

Maybe you secretly have an obsession with harming yourself, I'm not one to
judge, but if you continue injecting that shit into your body one of the above
will happen.

kaoz said:
i come on here to ask for help and u guys talk crap isnt this what this board is for
Information and help is exactly what this board is for, and you've gotten more of both
than your comments deserve. You are obviously looking for
someone to say what you've done is acceptable, but you aren't going to get
it here, I suggest you look to your buddy again.

kaoz said:
and now i have to to be gramatically correct
How is it shocking to you at all that you need to be able to write in complete
sentences, ATLEAST, in a place where all communication is done through text?
Reading your posts makes my eyes bleed. Spend the extra 0.5 seconds
to push that little period button by your right hand and your posts will actually make sense.

Now, what to do with that gunk you refer to as prop. If it were me I'd follow
the advice thats already been given and throw that shit out, but I think you
probably aren't going to do that, so heres what you should at least do. Take a
needle from a syringe and put it through the top of the vial so it can vent. Then
heat the vial in a warm water bath (use a pan with water filled to a level that is
below the top of the vial - don't fully submerge it). Once its good and warm draw up all of
your "prop" and then discard that vial. While its still warm run it through
a filter, no matter how long it takes, into a new sterile vial. If it were me I
would repeat this process one more time in order to remove as much as of
the filler, binder, and glue as possible. Now, you might have something that
could pass as prop, but just barely.

And before you reply saying what a dick I am, realize that I just took
valuable time out of my life in order to save you from a very big mistake.

I allready got rid of it i asked a question and got an answer so im going to listen. I just didnt like the way people talk crap on here thanks for yalls help anyways.

I don't know if my answer means anything now but my suggestion would have been to change your clogged filter with a new one and continue filtering. Once a filter becomes clogged and impossible to push oil through it you are forced to use a fresh one and are better off for it. You can also burst a filter internally by pushing too hard. Extra filters are a great investment and basically a must.

kaoz said:
I allready got rid of it i asked a question and got an answer so im going to listen. I just didnt like the way people talk crap on here thanks for yalls help anyways.
i wasnt talking crap, jst wanted you to see how horrible of a decision that was. also, please realize we/i know nothing about you. you could be some 17 year old kid or 30 year old newbie. either way, you made the mistake and people responded in a serious matter to your very serious problem.

flexmaster said:
i wasnt talking crap, jst wanted you to see how horrible of a decision that was. also, please realize we/i know nothing about you. you could be some 17 year old kid or 30 year old newbie. either way, you made the mistake and people responded in a serious matter to your very serious problem.
Hey kaoz, as one of the respondents to your dilemma We and I think I'm ok to speak for a few others jumped on it because we are all trying to save you some potentially serious health hazards. Because most of us gave a straight forward no bs reply to what we all considered a problem. I make a small suggestion. Go through this site and have a good read at some of the threads and replies. I'm still a newbie here and all I can say is this site is exactly what the name implies, Professional. No one here flamed you, we just gave strong warnings to someone that was abouty to make a potetially seriuos mistake. BTW I may be new here but certainly not new to the world of aas and iron I'm 48 and still compete. We are here to help each other and learn from others mistakes and triumphs.

filter

What size filter are you using? Syringe or Steritop / millipore?

Here's how i'd trouble shoot it...

If you're using a syringe filter (I'm assuming whatman .22) you can add BB to thin it out. Heat it first, then filter.

If it still won't go through, you can try changing to a whatman 0.45. that should get rid of enough crap to filter it again through your .22

for around 60-70 you can get a complete hand vacuum pump and a steritop filter to take care of it, quickly too.

Always run it through the filter warm. Yodel again if you have any questions.

I'm new to professional muscle, just switched from Alinboard. So gimme some time to get my posts up.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear