over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pull Ups vs Chin Ups

I am coming from a professional bodybuilding point of view........someone who has been doing this for many years. I think you are full of yourself and are a wanabe.......know it all who has not walked the walk.........until you prove me wrong I have no respect for you or your bulshit.....I hope you understand now.

+2 judging by his posts

Any reference to "retarted" or the such is pooor taste.....poor taste.......god bless you if you are healthy and not developmentally disabled.

LMFAO, you can always tell the people that dont have anyone in their family with a mental handicap. You guys always look down and pitty them.

Believe me, they dont want your pitty. Favorite line my cousin with sever autism says, "out of my way retard". One of the only things he does say.

save your pitty for people that want it, like the homeless...

Well

LMFAO, you can always tell the people that dont have anyone in their family with a mental handicap. You guys always look down and pitty them.

Believe me, they dont want your pitty. Favorite line my cousin with sever autism says, "out of my way retard". One of the only things he does say.

Yes I pitty them.....they need our help and love......they are not a circus act.........not in the context you used that poster in.

Give it up bro, you arent gonna win this one. This isnt the oprah show.

Go actually spend some time with em. See if they give a shit about what you call their "developmentally disabled" state of being. They couldnt care less and they are happier than you and I ever will be.

Now im a retard too for arguing on the internet. :rolleyes:

have a good one

Well

Give it up bro, you arent gonna win this one. This isnt the oprah show.

Go actually spend some time with em. See if they give a shit about what you call their "developmentally disabled" state of being. They couldnt care less and they are happier than you and I ever will be.

Now im a retard too for arguing on the internet. :rolleyes:

have a good one

My wife is aservice coordinator for ARC.....she cries at seeing your poster......is that enough for me to ask you to stop? It is offensive.......so you know the mind of a dev desabled person? Really? Takes one to know one "bro"

Actually

Honest answer and take it for whatever it's worth. I have been very fortunate all of my life and I don't look down upon nor make fun of anyone less fortunate and I don't think it's funny or amusing when others do. Thats all. I thought you could of used many more clever examples then the one that you used. At the end of the day I am not in charge of you so by all means post whatever you want.

hey ToughOldMan, i apologize for this thread being burned to the ground. you got an answer though:eek:

another thread thoroughly ruined with bullshit

tough old man - i feel palms facing away (with wide grips) oppsed to palms facing in are more beneficial to the development of lats adn i will alternate them with lat pull downs as i feel necessary when plateuing(sp?) i think its important to keep variety in order to keep growing

Last edited:
Way to prove my point bud.

Also, I believe alot of people, including Dante recommend getting as strong as naturally possible (thats me), then stepping up to some of the OTC PH/DS (me again), and THEN jumping on the "gravy train" (not me yet). I think my choice is just fine.

yea but superdrol is AAS.

yea but superdrol is AAS.

Good job bud. Apparently reading comprehension is a thing of the past. Re-read my post, than you can edit your post...sshhh...I wont tell anybody. ;)

+2 judging by his posts

I just saw this. I really have tried to hold my tongue with you, but you really are begging for it.

You have got to be the biggest tool around here. You are
in school to become a PA<<<completely time consuming in and of itself (I went through the army PA school which is the FASTEST program around)
currently shadow a chemist...
a personal trainer who trains people umphteen hours a day...You have either a)got to be superman, because to balance all that you would average about 2 hours of sleep a night. I know when going through pa school I averaged around 4.
b)making it all up

Your posts lead me to believe that you have not only
created an imaginary persona, but you also lack even a hint of understanding of proper training, nutrition, or gear, you just vomit up what you read from others (which wouldn't be so bad if you would start parroting more intelligent people).

You have done every type of steroid there is, from every sponsor...right.:rolleyes:
Also, I found one of your original posts while I was searching for something else... I know how long you've been training...you're a joke.
You also claim to be an ex-gangbanger. I grew up in watts...let me tell you something kid...all the real G's are either dead or in prison.

Now I'm beginning to remember why I stopped frequenting boards like I did. Boredom will drive anybody insane I suppose...God I can't wait to get back to the states.

The King of......" I am going to wait to take AAS" .......but then goes on and uses superdrol.....hahaahahahha.....Gyno is pretty fitting

you would be the expert there wouldnt you

glad to know im not the only one that gets attacked by your moronic bullshit LOL

yes gyno.. hes dramatic.. taking 99mg of potassium a day will end your life didnt you know :)

First of all, what on earth does this have to do with anything? Sometimes Phil, I really wonder where you are coming from. If someone doesn't respond to your virtual jousts you start grasping straws...dont you?

Secondly, I was completely free of exogenous hormones when I went from bwx10 to bw+85x14 on that exercise. 85lbs + 2 reps is alright in my book...especially with no ergo aids.

when you blow his little mind and he has no come back he starts calling you a drug abuser lol im on one of the mildest cycles in the history of female body building yet i apparently abuse the stuff too lol

sorry a new pm i got told me to check out this thread for a laugh since its the consensus that Phil is in fact PMSing lately and they thought i would get a kick out of it..

continue.. lets go back into the discussion of how we will all die from water consumptions while we are at it..

yes gyno dont drink too much water with your superdrol.. it will make you DIE! lol! we need to buy this guy a tiara for i do believe he IS the drama queen of PM

I just wonder if he weren't a pro, or a paying sponsor, would his attitude be accepted? I know on the other board I frequent this stuff would not be allowed. I feel like I'm dealing with an adolescent.
"no, you're the poopy head"

Phil, listen brother, I don't think...
"shut up poopy head, post a picture..."
when you blow his little mind and he has no come back he starts calling you a drug abuser lol im on one of the mildest cycles in the history of female body building yet i apparently abuse the stuff too lol

sorry a new pm i got told me to check out this thread for a laugh since its the consensus that Phil is in fact PMSing lately and they thought i would get a kick out of it..

continue.. lets go back into the discussion of how we will all die from water consumptions while we are at it..

yes gyno dont drink too much water with your superdrol.. it will make you DIE! lol! we need to buy this guy a tiara for i do believe he IS the drama queen of PM

Hahhahhahahahha

Sadie and Gyno.......you are a match made in heaven! hahahhha They say similar souls will eventually find each other......please do not have children though

Sadie,

learn to love yourself first, then you can love and respect others.
You are so dissatisfied and insecure. Maybe a bad childhood.....

Lets go back to bodybuilding, peace.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner